Categories > Movies > Troy

(DRAFT PHASE) Princess for a belief

by ZombieKilljoy 0 reviews

Hector and his wife take in a orphan on the hills on their way through a voyage. (strictly going by my own train of events and not so much the movie really.)

Category: Troy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-10-22 - Updated: 2013-10-23 - 1060 words

1Exciting
"The wolves are getting closer Hector." Andromache worried said as wolf howls could be
.
"We're fine. Me and the men will take them down as soon as need be if they get to close our position." Hector protested back as he rubbed his wives hand in comfort.
.
.
Hector and her had spent the better of two months on vacation from the alace duties and were heading back home from their wooded retreat with Hectors men when suddenly there was a low cry that sounded coming from the bushes and the wolf growls started to emit. Andromache looked up at her husband worriedly as the cries grew louder and soon were a shrill scream of tears sounding like it was coming from a infant. Hector and a two of his men hopped down from their horses and walked into the tree'd area as Andromache sat there on her horse waiting to see what would be found.
.
Hector walked through the bushes and past several trees toward the crying till he got to a small camp area where there was a infant child crying in the arms of a dead woman who had been mauled by wolves. The baby let out shrill screams of agony as it laid her cuddled to the dead womans chest on the dirty ground.
.
.
"Look for other surviors now." Hector ordered as he walked to the dead woman's body and picked up the crying child from her arms.
.
.
He shushed her and rocked her around as he looked over the camp at others. Everything was covered in blood and there were paw prints on the clothes of the woman and men. Tents were shredded to peices and wood that the people were burning was scattered every where shocking Hector that there was not a fire blazing the wooded area. He didn't notice his men come back till the baby calmed down and fell asleep in his arms. His men walked back over to him him looking glum and disapointed.
.
.
"There are no others alive Hector. This child is the sole survivor through this bloody ordeal. Do you think the gods want her dead? Would it anger them if we took her or should we leave her be and let the gods decide her fate?" One asked as Hector looked down at the sleeping infant cradled in his arms.
.
"The gods brought us here for a reason and taking her home is her fate. Come. Troy is waiting for us... And so is my wife who is worried enough as it is going through here with wolves near. Lets head back."
.
.
Hector tucked the infant in his arms and carried it through the bushes and trees back to his group and wife who hopped down from her horse and ran over to him thinking he was hurt but covered her mouth in shock whem she seen the baby.
.
.
"What do you think of adopting a child?" Hector asked as he held the bay up for his wife to take.
.
.
.
Andromache picked up the baby and looked it over from head to toe to see if there was any visible marks on it and when she found nothing she sighed a sigh of relief.
.
.
"The blood is from the mother who was killed viciously by wolves in a camp just beyond the trees."
.
.
"She's beautiful Hector. Yes she is ours now. The it's the will of the gods that she come to us. We can't leave behind this gift."
.
.
Hector placed his wife and new daughter back on the horse and started their voyage back to the kingdom of Troy. Their arrive had been announced as soon as they made it back to the front doors of the kingdom and Andromache's lady in waiting for her at the front gate along with other place servants waiting for their royal highnesses to help them prepare before they made their trips down the streets of Troy.
.
.
"Who's baby is this?" Her waiting in waiting asked as Andromache handed her the little girl.
.
"Mine. I will explain later. Get the baby to the palace and keep her hidden and take her straight my my room and have a bath ready for her. I wanna get her clean by I wanna bathe her myself so I can sorta bond with her. Have her ready?"
.
"I will."
.
.
The chariots were ready as Andromache hopped on with Hector and she quickly smiled as the train of horses moved along and they walked by all of the peole of Troy. Hector and her were anxious to get back inside to care for the baby that he would have to explain to his family.... His parents were going to be the ones to convince of keeing the child.
.
.
"How dod you think your parents will take the baby?" Andromache asked, looking worried again.
.
"They will love her. I think to better convince them of letting be part of the family if she had a name." Hector responded back, still smiling and waving at the people adoring the streets that were excitingly waving back and throwing flowers.
.
.
Andromache started to think of names she liked that would be suitable could not pick one that she greatly liked. .
.
"I favor the name Faora." Hector said as they got to the palace and helped his wife down.
.
.
Andromache didn't waste time saying hello as she briskly walked in and went througthe halls to her room where the baby cries emmitted from. Her heart heartskipped a beat in worry as she walked in and seen the baby red in the face.
.
.
"She is hungry Andromache. I will go get something for her to eat. The bath is set up on the balcony. Today the gods made the day warm making it perfect for a bath."
.
"Thank you." Andromache responded as she got the baby from her maiden.
.
.
Half way through batheing the baby, Hector walked in.
.
.
"She is ours and will be deemed a royal princess tonight when my father and mother meet her at aprivate dinner.
.
.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................
.
......

---------------Five years later----------------
.
.
"FAORA! That is not how a princess acts young lady." A servant scolded as she caught up with the young princess.
.
.
Faora had gone out to play kick ball with normal kids on the street after much struggling to get passed guards that block the doors to all the palaces exits.









.........
.
Sign up to rate and review this story