Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Contact Our Plavix Attorneys Right now for a Free Case Evaluation

by pinorchid06 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 640 words

0Unrated
http://info.action.or.kr/index.php?title=Plavix_Raises_Patients_Risks_For_Developing_Heart_Attacks,_Contact_803-252-4800_to_Plan_a_Free_Evaluation , http://wanderer.com.br/glossario/index.php/index.php?title=Call_803.252.4800_to_Get_a_Cost-free_Plavix_Lawsuit_Evaluation , http://thoralt.ehecht.com/wiki/index.php?title=Plavix_Raises_Patients_Risks_For_Developing_Heart_Attacks,_Call_803-252-4800_to_Plan_a_Cost-Free_Consultation

While it would be expected that these medications would carry more benefits than risks, that's not always the case. Drug businesses have a duty to their consumers to make drugs that will help the problem they're created to treat and not cause unnecessary harm. Don't delay until this happens to you. Call the Plavix Attorneys at the Strom Law Firm Right now for a Free Appointment.

Contact the Plavix Lawyers at the Strom Law Firm Right now

The Plavix lawyers at the Strom Law Firm, LLC are reviewing potential Plavix lawsuits for users throughout the United States who have experienced severe and potentially fatal injuries as a result of the medication. Research has connected side effects of Plavix to an elevated risk of certain health issues, which the maker failed to adequately warn about.

Compensation may be obtainable through a Plavix lawsuit for individuals who have experienced:

· Hemorrhaging
· Stomach Ulcers
· Heart attacks
· Strokes
· Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpora (TTP)
· Death

To review a potential Plavix Lawsuit case on behalf of yourself, a friend or relative, give us a call right now at 803-252-4800.

Plavix Lawsuit: Drug Connected to Heart Problems

Regardless of statements by the manufacturers of Plavix that it is better than Aspirin in preventing heart attacks and strokes, studies have found that the medication carries no substantial benefit and Plavix hazards actually enhance the risk of injuries for some users.

For people with high cholesterol or high blood pressure, Plavix increases the risk of a heart attack, stroke or serious hemorrhage. For people with a history of gastrointestinal issues, the blood thinner carries 12 times the threat of recurrent ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeds when compared with aspirin and a acid reflux tablet.

Since Plavix was released, the warnings have not sufficiently educated patients or the medical community of the dangers linked with the blood thinner.

Failure to Alert Individuals of Plavix Dangers

The producers, Sanofi-Aventis and Bristol-Myer Squibb, owe an obligation to their consumers and to the community to fully disclose all possible Plavix unwanted side effects. Millions of Americans have been prescribed Plavix based on evidence that it is safe and carries positive aspects over aspirin.

Consumers rely on the skill, knowledge and judgment of drug companies to warn of potential risks and unwanted effects associated with medicines.

Despite promotional claims, Plavix is not risk-free for all the reasons indicated by the makers. Because of the failure to reveal the Plavix dangers, consumers were deprived of details necessary to weigh the advantages of the medicine against the dangers.

If You Were Prescribed Plavix, You Could Be Entitled to a Plavix Lawsuit

The Plavix lawyers at Strom Law Firm, L.L.C. in Columbia, SC have devoted their professional lives to serving the people and families of our state. Our firm’s objective is straightforward - to help people. We stay true to this purpose no matter whether our client has suffered a serious injury as the result of another’s negligence, or they have been arrested and charged with a serious criminal offense.

We are committed to vigorously advocating for client privileges and interests in each circumstance. This emphasis - along with our legal experience, our research resources, the strong network of professional associations we've built, the regard and trust we have earned among our peers, and just as importantly, our enthusiasm - enables us to give the sound advice that allows you to make educated legal decisions relating to your Plavix Lawsuitcase.
Sign up to rate and review this story