Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Old Memories

Old Memories

by detonatordisturbance 1 review

Gerard wrote everything his old diary, from his troubled times to when he saw the towers fall. Over 10 years later Gerard finds his diary and is surprised with what he reads.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-20 - 415 words

0Unrated
My first ever MCR story! Internet high five! (._.)/)*(\(._.)
May be a oneshot, may have chapters. Time will tell!
(It's also a little crappy.)

Enjoy!


I walked into my study. I needed to clean it, dust was everywhere! "Where should I start." I asked myself. I looked up on top of my bookshelf, there was a pile of boxes. That's where I'll start.

"How the fuck am I suppose to get that down?" I said to myself looking up at one of the boxes. I somehow gotten it really high up when we moved here. I know! I'll throw my shoe up there!

Well my shoe's stuck. They were my nice pair too, now they'll have cobwebs on them. This was starting to piss me off, not the box not coming down, but my shoes were up there! I shook the bookcase while swearing in Italian, mom would not be keen on what I just said. My thoughts were broken my a loud bang. The box finally fell down, but my shoes didn't. 2 items fell on my head. "There's the shoes." I mumbled to myself rubbing my head. Walking over to the box a A4 book was next to it. I picked it up and wiped the dust off it.

Gerard's diary 2000-2003

Holy fuck, I thought I lost this! I haven't read it for 10 years either! Flicking to a random page the date read the 11/9/01. I kept on reading.

I saw the bodies falling, some were on fire. These memories are sure to haunt my nightmares. I kept my eyes on it, watching the buildings collapse. There it goes, another plane. I am just an innocent man, trying to get money by working. I started to scream then broke down crying. One lady yelled out that her husband was in the South Building. I wanted to help, help people escape. But I am just some artist on a ferry to work. A man yelled that the North Tower was falling. I watched it happened, it was like slow motion.

The images came back into my head of what I witnessed that day. Tears fell down my face but I kept reading.

Finally the ferry arrived to shore. All these people ran onto it. A policeman tried take me somewhere safe, just in case this was going to happened everywhere. My eyes were glued to the buildings. Finally they made there way. Both buildings fell to there doom.

It's gone.

The World trade Centre is gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story