Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Keep Quiet

by Noellestar 1 review

When I moved to Chicago I thought I was just going to be alone in my little apartment but little did I know I would make best friends with two guy's from a future out-selling band

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-11-07 - 672 words

0Unrated
Prolouge

When I moved to Chicago I never planned it, it just....happened. I was trying to finally get away from my old life and start new and what a more wonderful way to do that when you just turned eighteen. I never really had any friend's just my one best friend Tiffany so I thought it would be ok just to be alone....just until I enrolled in collage. But what I never would know is after I stepped foot onto the Chicago pavement my life would change....Forever...and I'm here to tell you every detail of my story...

"That will be $8.50 ma'am " I went into my wallet and pulled out the eight-fifty to pay the taxi driver and went into the entry-way of the apartment building. Its so weird because I have only been here for three day's and I just signed the lease to my new apartment. I unlocked the door to be met with an ugly mustard-lemon yellow color, I dropped my stuff on the floor and began to panic when I was met with a voice, "Don't worry, you can paint it any color you want, the guy forgets what color each of them were anyways.

We painted ours red" I spun around still in mid-scream and was face-to-face with a guy who looked like he was one to two year's older than me, he had black hair, tanner skin and these brown eye's, he wore a green-day t-shirt and black skinny jeans and red converse sneakers, he smirked and I snapped my jaw shut just as he started talking,

"By the way, I'm Pete me and my friend Joe live three room's down the hall" he flung his thumb backwards and to the left I nodded and stuck out my hand to introduce myself "Hi, I'm Haylie and yeah these wall's are really hideous! Do you have any red paint I could borrow?" He smiled and shook my hand "Yeah, want to come with me and we can-" He was cut off by a curly-haired kid running down the hall and knocking him to the floor I laughed slightly as he was greeted by who I presumed to be his friend Joe, "The hell Joe?" Cried Pete. Yep, I was right (Score one Haylie)

I thought as they stood up "Sorry Pete, I was looking for you because I lost my keye again so I'm locked out and....well..-" "Spit it Trohman!" "I need to pee" He looked like he was going to scream from embarrassment as soon as he saw me "I...Uhhh...ummm" "Just give me the damn key Wentz!" He yelled. Pete went into his pocket and grabbed a key and handed it to Joe, He ran off and I started laughing my ass off and turned to Pete "He....is....awesome!" I choked out through my laughing fit he nodded and said "Hey want to come hangout later? Me and Joe are throwing a party and I didn't know if you would want to come." I skewed my mouth to one side and thought if I should go

"Umhh I don't know if I have anything to wear" I glanced down at my bag. "Its fine, just wear what your wearing now." I nodded at him "So, see you at seven?" I opened my mouth to say yes but Pete was all of a sudden hauled away by a mad Joe who looked like he got the wrong key I laughed and stuck my head out into the hall and screamed "YEAH, I'LL SEE YOU GUY'S AT SEVEN!" Pete turned and smiled at me before unlocking his door and disappearing inside.

"Wow I've only been here three day's, fifteen minutes here and I already have two possible friend's, I guess thing's ARE looking up for me" I checked the time on my watch and realized I should get ready for the party.

Hey guy's so, this is just the prologue and I'll have chapter one and two up tomorrow :)
-Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story