Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 2

by drtylttlscrt 5 reviews

Frank goes to work in a miserable mood - again. Can something brighten up his day or will it be Hell for him like every typical weekday?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-09 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank arrived at work a minute late, resulting in his boss yelling at him. Before he could even make eye contact with him, he had the words "Frank! You're a minute fucking late! Now, get to work or get sacked!" exploding like a nuke in his ears, leaving an annoying, piercing and rather shocking ringing noise.

Charming.

He put on his employee hat and served rude customer after impolite customer after impatient customer after annoying customer after angry customer after snooty customer... and so on.

He felt like Squidward fucking Tentacles.

He sighed, almost reluctantly served the customers their greasy food and tried to think about other things.

Happy things.

Happy things?

Since when did anything happy, cheery or positive ever happen to Frank?

Stupid customer after anti-social customer after smug customer after...

Hot customer.

After all the bastards walked into the burger joint, a handsome and polite customer walked in. He was a bit taller than Frank, and he had shoulder-length, bright red hair with black roots. Frank tried not to stare too much into his beautiful, hazel-brown eyes, but it was difficult not to.

"Hi, could I please get a cheeseburger and a large soda?"

Hi.

Please.

Those words stood out to Frank in a positive way. All of his typical customers walked in with their filthy hands clenched in their dirty pockets with the stitching coming off of the grubby, dull hoodies they were sewn on to. Their hoodie strings were always drenched in saliva, and they always greeted Frank with something along the lines of "Oi, gimme a burger. And a sodda." Yes, a sodda. But this man... he was... different.

"Sure, anything else?" replied Frank with a large smile stretching across his face. He hadn't smiled in a very long time.

"No, thanks." replied the man, who was also smiling. Not as much as Frank, though. He wasn't sure that was even possible, as his smile was growing even wider at the customer's use of the word "Thanks".

He sat down to eat his food in a peaceful silence, blissfully unaware of Frank's somewhat creepy staring. He was distracted and distant when other hungry customers walked up to the counter to order (And they really did seem like they were ordering) their food.
Sign up to rate and review this story