Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Polar

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Mike and Vivian have another round with her as the former tries to figure out the latter.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-11-11 - 474 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Polar:

Mike does not get her. Vivian's too clean for his taste. How could they be sisters?, he thought when she first moved in. Stella was a wild woman. She drank and partied every day. Mike even betted she had a good time in bed. The man sighed and lowered his head.

I never got the chance to see, he thought. Mike suddenly paused for he wasn't alone. The demon glanced up to see Vivian staring at him. He frowned as they made eye contact.

"What?" he asked. Vivian frowned back at him.

"You don't like me, do you?" she asked.

"What gave you that impression?" he asked.

"Well," the college student began, "I live here for now."

"Yes," he said.

"But you need the money," she pointed out. Mike snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, yes," he grumbled. He noticed her eyes locked on him.

"That's not all, is it?" she asked. The American man gave her a blank stare.

"Huh?" he asked. She leaned in close to his face.

"I am not my sister," she whispered.

"I know," Mike whispered back. He narrowed his at her. "Which annoys me," the man said.

"And why is that?" she asked.

"You don't drink," he complained, "You practically say no to everything: pills, parties, and sex." Vivian backed up with stern look on her face.

"One, I'm still a minor," she said, "Two, I value my future over drinking it away."

"And the sex?" Mike asked. Vivian folded her arms across her chest.

"I prefer to stay a virgin until I marry," the wolf demon said. Mike all but laughed at her statement. She gave him a funny look at his reaction.

"What?" she asked. He shook his head smirking.

"Nothing," the man replied, "It just seems..."

"Seems what?" Vivian challenged.

"Old-fashioned," Mike replied. The wolf girl glared at him.

"And why do you think that?" she hissed.

"It just is," the American man told her, "Who waits around anymore? Grab it when you can, I always say." Vivian wrinkled her nose at him.

"I do!" she snapped. Mike smirked as he held back snicker.

"Well, that makes you a weirdo," he said. Vivian gritted her teeth and clenched her fists.

"You!" she snapped, "You... You... You pig!" Mike chuckled as she stormed out of the living room. She was so fun to mess with in the end. Mike lied back on the couch. He still can't figure her out, but yet he couldn't help but to be drawn to her someway.

What us it with her?, the man thought, She's not Stella and will be as boring as hell. Mike paused with a puzzled look on his face. So why...

Hotaru watched from the kitchen smiling. /The plan's working/, she thought. She decided to activate part two with Vivian later this evening.
Sign up to rate and review this story