Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 8

by drtylttlscrt 3 reviews

Frank sees Gerard again...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-13 - 739 words - Complete

0Unrated
This is where things start getting a little more romantic... you're welcome. ;)

Frank's day at work on Monday was just like every weekday was before he met Gerard - absolutely shit. He hoped for him to come all day, but he didn't. Instead, Spongebob Squarepants was laughing at some fucking stupid joke in the kitchen, Eugene Krabs was counting his money in his office and paying everyone minimum wage and Squidward Tentacles - AKA Frank - was stuck with the job he loathed more than anything.

Well, almost.

After 3 hours of working, hour break number 1 out of 2 was just what he needed. Frank didn't do much, though - he just stared somewhat expectantly at the ticking clock looming above his head. Hmm, that's kinda like his heart, if you put it metaphorically - a slowly and monotonously ticking metronome weighing down his shoulders.

1:00, said the clock.

1 friend lost, said his heart.

Frank sighed sadly and pressed his back against the cold, ghostly-white wall, staring at the other employees, who were all noticeably happier than him. Everyone else's back was turned to him, and this gave him an odd yet understandable sense of relief - he didn't want anyone else looking at him or asking him if he was alright (They probably wouldn't, anyway).

"Hey, Frank, some guy needs to talk to ya." informed his boss, who was holding... Gerard's arm?

"Gerard? W-w-what are you doing here?" stuttered Frank nervously.
"Frank, it's important. And private. So..."
replied Gerard.
"So...?"
"So... the men's room?"

So, Frank led Gerard to the men's room, made sure no-one else was around, and then asked him "So, what is it y-you need to taAA - ahem - talk to me about?" asked Frank, who squeaked halfway through his question and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Frank, I... when you kissed me, I walked away because I only wanted to be your friend. We'd only known each other for, like, 6 days. But... when I got home, something didn't feel right. I kinda didn't feel complete... and... well..."

By this point, Frank's hands were clamped on Gerard's waist. The two stared into each other's wide, hazel eyes for a few suspenseful moments before lowering their eyelids and slowly and carefully bringing their faces closer together. Gerard's hands were now holding Frank's waist, and, when their lips were a centimetre away from each other's, he squeezed Frank's sides, making him sigh in romantic pleasure and whispered "I love you."

"I love you too, Gerard..."

The two lovebirds closed the gap between their lips in a soft, passionate kiss. Their eyes were half-closed, but not completely, as they didn't want to look away from each other's eyes. Gerard moved his hands up Frank's back, pulling him in closer and slowly but surely intensifying the kiss. He began to nibble gently at Frank's bottom lip, which was now wet with Gerard's saliva. Frank slightly pulled away with Gerard's teeth still gripping his lip so he could breathe.

"Oh, Yeyyahr..." moaned Frank, closing his eyes and leaning his head back in pleasure. Gerard let go of his lip and chuckled lightly at the way he pronounced his name. He then lowered his hands back down to Frank's waist and teasingly licked along his neck, which was stretched out because of Frank leaning his head back. He placed multiple pecks on his collar bone, occasionally nibbling at it.

"Oh, Gerard, yes..."

Gerard slowly and lightly thrusted his crotch against Frank's, but only once.

"Oh, Gerard, thrust against me again like that... but harder..."

Gerard stood up straight again to face Frank and lightly shook his head before kissing him again - this time, a lot harder and more forceful. His hands were instantly spread out on the back of Frank's head, tangling his fingers in his long, dark hair and enveloping him in an open-mouth kiss, and Frank didn't resist. He lightly slapped his hands against Gerard's back, opening his hungry mouth and letting their hot, long, pink tongues (That dripped with each other's spit) dance and twist around each other. Frank dug his fingers into Gerard's back, making him moan loudly and sensually into the French kiss.

When they finally pulled away and stopped groping each other in whatever places they desired, Frank realised he only had 5 minutes before he had to get back to work. They both had a lot of explaining to do to the suspicious employees.
Sign up to rate and review this story