Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 9

by drtylttlscrt 5 reviews

Frank enjoys his next hour break...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-13 - 504 words - Complete

0Unrated
This chapter gets kinda dirty. Not full-on sex dirty, but more dirty than the last chapter. Enjoy! Or not. Depends if you like dirty or not.

After wiping the spit from their wet, red lips, neatening their messy hair that had been ruffled vigorously by each other's hands during their hour-long, sloppy make-out session and discreetly telling the other employees about their "private conversation about Frank's parents" in the men's room, Frank got back to work with Gerard staring lustfully at him from across the building, sitting at a beige table. He had one arm resting casually on the table, and the other propped up by his bony elbow. His chin was perched on his palm, and his cheeks went a deep shade of pink whenever someone gave his head-in-the-clouds facial expression a funny look. He would slowly and seductively lick his top lip whenever Gerard caught Frank's hazel eyes, and he would also give him the occasional cheeky wink.

During Frank's second hour break at 5:00, he discreetly walked into the men's room and make-out session number 2 began. As soon as they were sure no-one was there, Gerard grabbed Frank's back and suddenly pulled him into a sloppy, frantic, open-mouth tongue-kiss. Their lips danced with each other's, and Frank's hands curled around Gerard's waist before slowly moving down to grope his buttcheeks.

"Oh, Frankie, fuck yeah..." moaned Gerard loudly, as Frank's hands moved up his back and his right leg brushed up and down against his hip, his knee bent and his foot in the air. Gerard grabbed Frank's backside and pulled him up so that he was perching on his waist, letting Frank wrap his arms around his neck and his legs around his hips. Gerard kissed Frank softly, their lips barely even moving, before he slammed the smaller man up against the nearest wall and began attacking his neck with his white, gleaming and slightly sharp teeth.

"Oh, Gerard, yes..." panted Frank, who was soon hyperventilating in pleasure.

Gerard stopped biting and nibbling at Frank's neck (Which was now adorned with deep love bites and a large, red mark) and slowly thrusted his crotch against Frank's. They both had half-closed eyes and were gasping and exhaling sensually. Gerard pressed his face softly into Frank's collar bone and breathed against it, making it hot, warm and also wet with some saliva that dribbled out onto it. Frank then brought his trembling hands down to Gerard's waist and thrusted in unison with him, both of them trying (And, amazingly, succeeding) to resist taking each other's clothes off as they knew Frank had to be back behind the counter at 6.

At 5:55, before they both had to say goodbye, Gerard asked (Well, begged) Frank to meet him at the park again on Saturday.

So, when he got home, he argued with Satan and his jackal wife for a comparitively quick half hour before they came to the same conclusion as last time - Frank was going to see Gerard on Saturday.

Neither of them could wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story