Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 10

by drtylttlscrt 4 reviews

*WARNING:* /Contains sex./ Gerard and Frank go on their date...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-14 - 1166 words - Complete

0Unrated
Massive sexy sexual smexy smexual warning! Contains sex! And smex! That is all.

Gerard came running to Frank (Who was sitting on the same bench as last time) on Saturday at 11am with a humongous smile (That couldn't possibly stretch any wider) on his pale, handsome face.

"Gerard!" yelled Frank in eagerness and excitement, as he pulled him into a huge, sweet hug. Gerard pulled away from Frank after about 5 seconds to softly kiss him.
"I love you..." he whispered onto Frank's lips.
"Aww, I love you too, Gee..." replied Frank sweetly, with a happy, innocent and childlike smile on his face, mirroring Gerard. He slowly ran his hand through Gerard's bright, red hair and embraced him, burying his head into his chest. Gerard looked down at Frank and kissed the top of his head.

"Hey, Frank, where do you wanna go?"

"Mmm..." said Frank, thinking for a moment or two. "Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you!" giggled Gerard. Frank loved it when he giggled. It was so cute and kinda hot.

"Errrm... Starbucks?"

"Fuck, yes!"

They both walked to Starbucks (Which was Gerard's heaven) with their arms slung around each other's backs and their hands gripping at each other's waists.

The two boyfriends got their hot coffee, sat down at a table and talked for a while.

"Gerard, can I be honest with you?" asked Frank.
"Of course you can, Frank!" replied Gerard, almost laughing. He reached across the table to rest his hand on Frank's.
"Well... it's just... I-I never really had any friends, and I'm really happy I met you." Frank's eyes began to water a little. "Everyone who I went to school with... everyone else who came to that crappy burger joint... they were just fucking scum! They had no respect for me... but you were always s-so kind to me... y-y-you're so polite, and..."
Frank couldn't continue anymore - he was too tearful to. His hand trembled under Gerard's and a salty tear dropped into his coffee, making ripples.
"Frank, are you alright?" asked Gerard with a concerned look on his face.
"I'm more than alright... because I have you."
Gerard thought for a couple of seconds before looking back into Frank's tearful, hazel eyes and letting a somewhat cheeky smirk emerge on his face.

"Follow me." said Gerard, who then grabbed Frank's hand, completely forgetting about their coffee.

"Gerard, where are we going?" questioned Frank with a puzzled look on his face.
"You'll see..." chuckled Gerard, not making any eye contact with Frank, who he was pulling along hastily and a little eagerly.

After about 10 minutes of hurried walking, Gerard finally stopped at a house with yellow walls, a smoothly painted dark, brown door and white window frames. Observing the outside of the house, Frank assumed it was bigger than his.
"Is this... your house?" asked Frank.
"No, it's fucking Darth Vader's house." replied Gerard without displaying any sarcasm whatsoever.

"Right, right, stupid question... wait, what are we doing here, anyways?" questioned Frank.

"You ask too many questions, Frank." replied Gerard, opening the door. He walked in and gestured to the door, silently requesting Frank to come in. So, he did.

SEXY BIT COMIN' UP! You have been warned. Or excited. Enjoy.

As soon as he set foot in Gerard's hall, the door was slammed and locked behind him and Gerard pinned him against it. He began kissing and licking Frank's neck sloppily, frantically and hungrily, making him gasp and exhale sharply.

"Gerard!" exclaimed Frank in surprise, but he soon relaxed and sighed the words "Oh, Gerard..."

Frank's spit was dribbling into Gerard's flaming red hair, and Gerard's hands then tangled in Frank's dark, blackish-brown hair. The two made out, moaning frequently, and Gerard's crotch brushed against Frank's through their tight, black skinny jeans. Their tongues licked each other's and poked the inside of each other's hot, wet mouths. Gerard let out a very loud moan, resonating throughout his entire house as he thrusted against Frank, repeatedly banging him against the chestnut-coloured door behind him. Frank panted and moaned sharply every time his back hit the door.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh..."

Gerard eventually stopped his frantic thrusting so that he could lift Frank up onto his waist.

"Frankie, baby, I'm so hard for you..." whispered Gerard sensually into Frank's ear, brushing his lips against it.
"And I'm hard for you..." moaned Frank, who sounded like he desperately wanted something from the hot redhead whose waist he was sitting on. Without a shadow of hesitation, Gerard ran upstairs with Frank nibbling hard (But not so hard that it hurt) on his neck. Gerard opened his bedroom door quickly but with trembling hands (That weren't trembling out of nervousness, but out of pleasure and desire), and Frank stopped nibbling immediately before Gerard jumped forcefully onto the bed, moaning as he almost crushed the smaller man who still had his legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Frank rolled over so that he was on top of Gerard, and moved his legs so that his knees were either side of his hips. He moved slowly down Gerard's body until he was facing his rock-hard crotch. He lightly licked his penis through his jeans to tease him before placing his sweaty hands on the top of his skinny jeans, ever so slowly yet ever so hungrily sliding them off of his sweaty, slender legs. He took off his shoes and socks (Also taking off his own), crawled back up to face Gerard's hot crotch, took off his white boxers that were damp with Gerard's precum and took his warm, moist and dripping dick in his hungry mouth.
"Ohhhh..." groaned Gerard, who was a little bit more than just happy. He had never felt so pleasured in all his 22 years of existence.

Frank moved his mouth up and down Gerard's tasty dick, occasionally licking and teasing the slit. Gerard couldn't control his constant, breathless moaning and groaning, or the involuntary upward thrust into Frank's mouth. He gagged as Gerard's hot dick attacked the back of his throat. Gerard's moaning continued for a further few seconds before exploding with a huge burst of cum into Frank's mouth with an enormous moan. The sweet, white and sticky cum dribbled out of Frank's mouth and onto his chin and Gerard's sweaty, hairy crotch. He swallowed the cum he already had in his mouth, then licked off all that remained on Gerard's crotch.

Frank crawled up to face Gerard, who looked like he was trying to speak, although he could only breathe and sigh out a few exhausted yet pleasured noises with his shiny, hazel eyes half-closed.

"I... love... you..." he sighed.

"Oh, Gee... I love you more... than anything..." replied Frank, also sighing.

The two made out sloppily for many hours before falling asleep in a pool of sweat on Gerard's now stained sheets. They were both naked, and Frank was lying on top of Gerard.

They were both immensely happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story