Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Let's Be Alone Together

Chapter 2

by julieannexx 0 reviews

Hddjdbdh

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-11-18 - 384 words

0Unrated
The next morning, I immediately got a suitcase out of my closet and started packing. We'd go shopping anyway while we have breaks, so pack all nice-ish clothes, like a nice tank top and shorts and a few nice shirts and skinny jeans. And this was a HUGE suitcase so i was ok.

I packed underwear, nice shorts and tank tops, a pair of sandals, a fee pairs of skinny jeans, t-shirts, my michael Jordan Chicago jersey, socks, pajamas and my favourite pair of high top black Converse. And the necessities, such as my phone and laptop charger, my MacBook Pro, soap, hair products, makeup, my earbuds, a toothbrush and toothpaste.

I decided to practice my solos for the tour. I started with Just One Yesterday.

"I know I'm bad news. I saved it all for you." I sang quite well considering i didn't warm up.

"If i spilled my guts, the world would never look at you the same way. And now I'm here to give you all my love, so I can watch your face as I take it all away, away, awa-ay"

Now Courtney Love's part in Rat A Tat was going to be challenging.

"It's Becki bitch," I said to myself. It sounded different, but cool. " No thesis existed for burning cities at such a rampant rate. No graphics and no fucking powerpoint presentation, so they just DIY'd this shit and they built there own bombs, she's a suicide blonde, she's number than gold"

"We are professional ashes of roses, this kerosenes live , you settled your score. This is where you come to beg, unborn and unshaven. Killing fields of fire to a congress of ravens. This is what we do, baby we nightmare you."

And I sang the final part; " She's sick amd she's wrong, she's young dirty blonde. And you sink inside her like a suicide bomb. He says " I've seen bigger" she says " I've lit better" and they throw the matches down into the glitter, not a dry eye left in this house. Go boy, go boy, run for your life! Go boy, go boy, run for your life! Go boy, go boy, run for your life!"

I had the parts memorised, and I thought I sang them pretty well, so I was set for this tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story