Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 15

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Gerard comes home with a friend...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-11-21 - 1022 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank had no idea where Gerard was. He checked the living room, the kitchen, the bedroom, the bathrooms and even the basement. He certainly wasn't at home. He called him, shaking all over, hoping he would pick up.

Gerard picked up his phone, saw that it was Frank and scoffed at the screen. Just seeing his name glowing in white, rounded letters on his phone frustrated him. It reminded him of the awkward events of the morning.

After 10 minutes of hopeful trying to call Gerard, Frank decided to text him instead...

Bby where r u? Gee im rlly srry about earlier jst tell me where u r ;,( i luv u so much bby xxx

When Gerard read it, he scoffed again, spitting a little on the screen. Although, this time, he felt somewhat sorry for Frank. He could see - not hear, but see Frank say that he loved him. He could tell he really was sorry... why else would he send him that text? So, Gerard texted him back...

Frnkie bby ill b home in about 10 mins :P srry fr goin without tellin u :( luv u 2 bby xxx

Thts ok bby :) lurve u xxx btw where r u?

Ull find out ;) lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve u lol xxx

Frank sat down on the sofa, fidgeting impatiently and nervously with his restless fingers. They never stopped moving, and his hazel eyes were glued to their unstoppable, ceaseless movements.
When he heard the lock click, he nearly sprang up and flung the living room door open. He wanted to envelop Gerard in a big, romantic hug and kiss him fiercely, slipping his tongue in his mouth, nibbling at his lips, squeezing tightly at his waist, making him moan and groan uncontrollably in ecstatic, orgasmic pleasure, letting it serve as a romantic, almost dirty apology...

But he couldn't.

Mikey was with him.

Now Frank was truly confused. He now couldn't tell if he wanted to do all those dirty things to him or Gerard.

"O-oh, h-h-hey, Mikes!"

(Mikes!? What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop giving your forbidden love fucking cheesy nicknames his mama probably used to give him and say hello to Gee-baby!)

Without hesitation, he obeyed his thoughts, waved awkwardly to Gerard whilst bending his knees a little and said to him "Hello, Gee-baby!"

(Great, Frank, just fucking great! You have no idea just how fucking ridonkulous you are, now, do you?)

The two brothers stared at Frank as if he'd just shat himself with their thick, black eyebrows raised. Frank chuckled nervously, and Mikey placed a hand on his shoulder, stared dead into his hazel-brown eyes and said in a serious tone...

"I know about what happened this morning, Frank. Gerard told me everything."

Shit.

Mikey continued...

"Frank, I... can I talk to you in private? Please?"

Frank looked over at Gerard, who smiled and gave him a little nod of approval. Frank stepped over to him and softly and passionately kissed his lips, putting his hands on the sides of his face and slightly gripping the back of his head. He felt that a kiss from Gerard would perhaps give him a little boost of confidence. He then walked upstairs with Mikey, and they both went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Well, Mikey sat on the bed; Frank was more or less cowering and shaking under the covers, whimpering slightly.
"Frankie, it's ok..."

Wait.

Frankie?

Wow...

Frank suddenly stopped shaking as Mikey lifted the duvet off of Frank's head, crawling under it and holding his waist.
"M-Mikey? W-w-what are you doing?" asked Frank nervously, yet at the same time, excitedly,

"C'mon, baby, I thought you wanted this..."

"W-well, I do, but -"

Mikey's hands were suddenly tangled in Frank's dark hair as he gave him a big, sloppy kiss. His lips were moving frantically, his tongue gliding along Frank's teeth. "Oh, Frankie, I love you so much..." moaned Mikey, grinding his hard crotch against Frank's through their black jeans. Frank wasn't kissing back, though - he knew this was wrong.
"Mmph..." protested Frank, quickly pulling away.
"W-what's wrong, Frankie? I know you love me..." questioned Mikey, tilting his head to the side with an expression that was a combination of sadness and disappointment on his face.
"N-no, Mikey, I do, I just... I'm very confused. I-I mean... I love your brother... more than anything in the whole world... but, now I wish I didn't! I love him, but I'm now in love with you... I love him more than you, but I wish I loved you more than him... oh, God, I'm not making any sense..."

Mikey leaned forward and kissed him softly. "Yes, you are, baby..." whispered Mikey, slowly stroking Frank's face. "You got a pen and some paper I can borrow?"

Frank scanned the room, and Gerard's drawing desk caught his eye. Next to the desk was a bin full of Gerard's failed drawings - and he mainly drew pencil drawings - so, Frank pulled out a crumpled-up drawing, uncrumpled it, ripped the blank top half of the paper off and handed it to Mikey. Frank then pulled a cheap, simple black pen out from his pocket with his own deep bite marks grooving the end of it.
Mikey wrote an address, date and time on the paper, gave it to Frank, stood up, put his hands on Frank's shoulders and said to him sternly...

"You're gonna cheat on Gerard. You're not going to tell him, and on Saturday, at 7pm, as far as he's concerned, you're not going to let me fuck that hot ass of yours like a little bitch. You're going to see your parents."

"But my parents hate me, he knows I'd never go see them!" replied Frank, half-shouting.

"Alright, then, fine, you're going to see your grandparents."

"Well, alright, I suppose, but I can't cheat on him! I'd feel so much guilt!"

Mikey placed an index finger to Frank's lips and hushed him gently.
"Shh, shh, shh... it's gonna be ok, baby..." The two kissed each other gently, and Gerard remained oblivious to their establishment upstairs.

It was their dirty little secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story