Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 18

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Guys, I am sooo sorry it took so long to update! First, I ran out of internet, then, I ran out of ideas... and thank you to KurtPikachu2001 for giving me an idea which will be used in Chapter 19! I...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-23 - Updated: 2013-12-23 - 1284 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alrighty, I had an English assessment today. Let's see if this chapter doesn't suck.

"Godfuckit, pick your fucking phone up, Frank..." sobbed Gerard, a tear rolling down his cheek. It was midnight, and Frank said he'd be back by 11. Gerard was curled up into a little ball of fear on his bed, clutching his phone with one hand and tugging at the sheets with another. He was genuinely worried about Frank; he loved him, more than anything.

"Mmmph..." mumbled Frank tiredly. "Mm, fuck..."
Frank's phone (That was stuffed in his jean pocket) was screeching out his ringtone, Nancy Boy by Placebo.
"Mmmmm... Frankie, whassat?" mumbled Mikey, who had just been woken up by Frank's phone.
"Oh, hang on a sec, dass my phone..." Frank got out of the bed, picked up his jeans and took the phone out of the denim pocket, not paying attention to the caller name on his phone...

"Gee-baby xxx"

"Mmm, y'ello?"

"Frankie, baby, are you alright!? Where the fuck are you? It's fucking midnight!"

"Ahh, fuck, sorry, I fell 'sleep on my grandparent's sofa, s'all..."

"Oh, well, thank fuck for that! I was really worried about you, baby..."

"Mmm, alright, well, I'ma gonna come home now, so don't worry..."

"I love you, Frankie." Gerard kissed the air, holding the phone to his ear.

"Mmm, I love you, too..."

Frank got dressed quickly yet tiredly. He was struggling to pull his jeans on, as his legs were still so sweaty from last night. Mikey watched him dressing, loving how long it took him. He was feasting his eyes on his body, and he let out a little whine as Frank finally managed to fully clothe himself.
"Thanks for last night, baby..." whispered Frank, bowing his head down to kiss Mikey and hold his face.
"Mm, thank you... you gonna be thinkin' of me when you're doin' it with Gerard?" growled Mikey sexily.
"Oh, fuck yes, Mikey... fuck, you're startin' to make me hard..."
Mikey chuckled at Frank's answer, and he lightly smacked his backside as he walked away, making Frank moan softly.

"Bye, Frankie. I love you..."

"Oh, I love you, too, Mikey... you think we can do this again, sometime?"

"Mmm, as soon as you can get some time away from Gerard..." groaned Mikey, who was rubbing himself vigorously.

When Frank got back home, Gerard threw his arms around Frank's neck before he could actually walk in.
"Ohh, Frankie, I missed you! Oh, baby, I was so worried!" yelled Gerard in relief, planting multiple kisses on Frank's lips.
"Haha, calm down, Gerard!" laughed Frank, pushing Gerard back a little to hug him and stare into his hazel-brown eyes.
"Mmm, well, I'm glad you're safe." whispered Gerard lovingly, kissing Frank softly on his lips. Frank kissed Gerard back, pretending he hadn't just been fucked hard by his brother.
"Mm, fuck, I got tired waiting for you..." yawned Gerard sleepily, stretching his arms out behind his head. "You comin' to bed, sweetie?" Gerard walked even closer to Frank so that their toes were touching each other's and kissed his nose, making it scrunch up cutely.
"Yeah, might as well..." agreed Frank, following Gerard up the stairs and to their bedroom. He was understandably pretty nervous about Gerard finding out what he'd been up to with Mikey, so he needed some sleep to calm his nerves.
When they got upstairs and into their boxers, Frank was in bed almost instantly. Gerard got in bed behind Frank, wrapping his legs around his waist, hugging his chest and kissing the left side of his neck. Frank giggled a little, just managing to keep himself from saying
"Mikey, stop it! Hahaha!"
Instead, he let out a few quiet, breathy moans as Gerard trailed his tongue up and down his neck, making it hot and wet. Frank could feel Gerard's warm breath on his skin, and it felt nice.
"Mmm, g'night, Frankie." said Gerard sweetly.
"Nighty-night, Gee." replied Frank, who was drifting off into sleep.
"I love you, baby... so much..." whispered Gerard, breathing warmly onto Frank's neck.
"Aww, I love you too, Gee..." mumbled Frank tiredly, who then immediately fell asleep.

The next morning, Frank was woken up at 9am by his phone bleeping. He got out of bed, and Gerard rolled over and mumbled some made-up words as Frank got out of his grip. Frank saw that he had a text from an unknown number...

Hey baby xxx duz geetard evr c ur txts? Luv mikes xxxxxxxxx wish those kisses were real

No he duznt ;) and so do I bby xxxxx but how did u get my nmber?

Frank tiptoed quietly and discreetly downstairs, making sure not to wake Gerard, and sat down on the black sofa.

G tld me it whn he tld me about ur hot fantasies bcuz he thought id want 2 tlk 2 u about them xxx

Silly Gerard he duznt know were gonna sxy txt ;) xxxxxxxxxx

Ohh r we now? Mmm well wat r u doin bcuz I'm jst rubbing my solid-as-fuck dick whilst thinkin about last night... u hav no idea how much I wanna do that evry singl night u hot slut

Oh bby all I want is ur dick in me rght now... I didn't get 2 suck ur dick but I imagin it tastes sooo good and sweet and I bet its so hot and soft but hard at the same time

Frank stuck his hand in his boxers, wrapped his hands around his hardening dick and began to shake it slowly.

Frankie its sooo hrd rght now u hav no idea... Im yankin it so hrd... Ill cum and send u a pic if u want xxx

Frank began to shake his own dick harder as well in anticipation, thinking about Mikey's cock and about his hot cum. Memories of the sensation of the cum released inside him were flooding back.

Bby fuck yes... or I cld cum over l8r and lick it all up ;)

How r u gonna get away from g?

Dont u worry about that ill think of sumthng ;) xxxxxx if u call me l8r ill prtnd its my grandparents calling 2 say I left sumthng

K bby ill calk u at 1 and fuuuuuck I jst csme all ovr mt hacd/stomsch/bwd

Lol wats wiv all the typos? Xxx

Srry hands drenched in cum cant type/concentr8 2 well lol xxxxxxx

Frank thought harder about Mikey's cum, how he would lick up every last drop, and just how wonderful it would taste as it would cling to his sticky tongue and travel like cream down his throat. He jerked his dick harder and harder, moaning and sighing in sexual pleasure. He was close to cumming just like Mikey just had.
"Ohhhh..." groaned Frank, who began to pant deeply and erratically.
"Ohh, fuck, yeah... OOHHHH!" he moaned as he came in his hand. He then texted Mikey again...

Bby I jst came as well ;) xxxxxxxx

Put it in a bottle or sumthng cuz I wanna lick it up xxx

Fuck yh :) we shld prob stop txting now b4 geesus wakes up

Ok :< lol geesus xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was official. Frank's affair wasn't just a one-night stand anymore. He was dating Mikey behind Gerard's back. It was confusing for Frank, because a part of him was still deeply in love with Gerard. It wasn't like he had done anything wrong to Frank, and Frank was doing a very bad thing. A treacherous thing. Obviously, he felt guilty for his actions, but he was addicted to Mikey. He was his drug. And, instead of getting off on him, he just needed to get off him, but he was too in love with him to even consider stopping.
Sign up to rate and review this story