Categories > Anime/Manga > s-CRY-ed

Alternate Duel With Kyoji Mujo

by Elian 0 reviews

Kazuma, Elian, and Scheris take down Mujo!

Category: s-CRY-ed - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Kazuma Torisuna, Scheris Adjani, Other - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 617 words

0Unrated

Featuring:

Kazuma the Shell Bullet
Scheris Adjani (she left Ryuho to die)
Kyoji Mujo
Elian Sigmar

Mujo: (He is the freaky monster thing already) I don't care how many of you there are, I will crush you all! (The red beams come out and knock down Scheris and Elian, but Kazuma had transformed so he didn't get knocked down)

Kazuma: (Looks at Scheris and Elian, then glares at Mujo) You're gonna pay for that! SHELL BULLET! (The propeller shoots him at Mujo, but somehow even as a monster he turns his arms into White Trick and Black Joker and knocks him out of the air. Kazuma is shot into the ground, and leaves a big hole; the building heals itself.

Mujo: hahaha I am invincible! And guess what - when Cougar came and took the kids, he only got a dummy of Kanami! Here is the real Kanami! (He sort of moves aside to reveal Kanami in her chair thing)

Kazuma: (Struggles to raise his head) KANAMI! Elian, Scheris, you've got to do something! My freaking arm is killing me - I can't help her!

But they were still knocked out.

Mujo: (giggles) Poor Kazuma, say good bye to your precious Kanami!

Kazuma: grrr....

Scheris: ahhhh! (Leaps in the air, glowing with the use of her alter power. She sinks her hands into Mujo.)

Mujo: ahh! What are you doing to me! This cannot be happening! AHHHH!

Scheris: ETERNAL DEVOTE! I'LL KILL YOU MUJO! (Mujo shrinks back into his normal form and Scheris falls out of the air and hits the ground hard.)

Elian: Scheris! (Runs to her lifeless form)

Kazuma: (pulls himself up and walks over to Mujo) It's over, Mujo. SHOCKING FIRST BULLET! (Kazuma slices Mujo in half)

Elian: So many people have died because of Mujo! Killing him was not enough! First it was Father, then Ryuho, and now it's Scheris?! (Elian looks around. Mujo is regenerating himself!)

Mujo: You thought you could beat me with that pathetic Eternal Devote? Well I see that little rat gave it all she had. She's dead! HA HA HA!

Elian: I...hate...you.... It's your fault that...that...that Father died! AARGH! (Glows; using alter power)

Mujo: (stunned) but...I...you...HOW COULD YOU BREAK THROUGH MY SENSORY BLOCK???

Elian: (In his final form alter- the dome thing covers him completely- he looks like he's in a bubble- and it is loaded with artillery) DIE! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!

Mujo: (grins his sick little grin) If you really need to know, I am actually the one who cloned you from him, Elian, so in a way, I AM YOUR FATHER.
Elian: (Gasp) No, it cannot be!

Mujo: Believe it!

Kazuma: You know, Mujo, you sound a lot like Naruto

Mujo: WHAT?! THAT PATHETIC FOOL?! I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT, KAZUMA!

Elian: (All the guns on his alter firing at once) Go to hell, Mujo!

Mujo: AHHHHH!

and Mujo seems to dies and peace is restored to the lost ground. Kazuma dies two years after this, and Elian grows up to marry a beautiful wife named Ikari. Elian makes the watermelon field with Urizane, but Urizane decides to die so Elian takes over the field and names it Absolute Watermelon Perception. And they all live happily ever after.

Five years later

Kyoji Mujo struggled to his feet after his very long nap. "I'll get you all!!!" He screamed into the sky! "But more importantly," He said,

"IT'S TIME FOR THE BOO BAHS! YA! YA! JUMP BOBBY JUMP! OOOOHHH THE ORANGE BOO BAH IS GOING TO FALL OVER! oh wait no he regained his balance...OH NO THE BLUE ONE FELL OVER...oooohhhhh boo bahs over...NOW TIME FOR CAILLOU!! YESSSSS!"
Sign up to rate and review this story