Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Mythical Night

Sleeping Daemon

by Myrddin-Ignis-Magus 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Hanabi,Hinata,Ino,Naruto,Temari,Tenten - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2013-12-15 - Updated: 2013-12-15 - 4024 words

3Exciting
Mythical Night

Chapter I

Sleeping Daemon

In a place hidden from the world on the Continent of Elements, a fourteen-year-old yellow blonde haired boy sulked, not that anyone looked or even cared.

He and his ninja team had just gotten back from a tiring, but exciting mission protecting a small fishing town in Wave Country and making sure their bridge to the mainland is built so that the monopolising bastard little business tycoon can be stopped squeezing the life out of Wave.

This way the people of Wave can finally start dealing with Fire Country via land and not the waters. Though, it's ironic that the bastard tycoon is dead now anyway, falling foul to his own evil cheating ways. In other words he pissed off his own hired thug (an A class missing ninja at that).

Naruto Uzumaki sighed as he just wandered through the forest like training grounds, his cerulean blue eyes were unusually dull, and well he never lets people see him when he's feeling like shit. He doesn't want any of his haters to get any satisfaction out of it.

You see, he's not an ordinary kid as he is what is known as a jinchuuriki, a living prison for one of the Great Bijuu, Demon Beast of unimaginable power. This just makes the adults hate him, and their ignorance makes them believe no matter how wrong they are that he is the greatest of these beasts, Kyuubi, the Nine-tailed Fox Demon, his prisoner.

However, that isn't why he's sad; at least those his age don't know about that. Though, their families hate and mockery has rubbed off on them. He does everything he can just for help, but nobody ever offers it to him even when he begs.

He's sad and deep down pissed off because during his mission he had expected his sensei to teach him and his team lots of useful things. However, all he taught them was something that thinking about it should probably have been taught at the Academy. How to walk up trees without using his hands.

He finds his sensei to a complete jerk. He doesn't teach him anything, but secretly goes off and trains Sasuke Uchiha, a spoilt, ungrateful bastard with these 'special' eyes that steals techniques. Naruto doesn't ask for much, but he does ask for some help from a man who is supposed to be his teacher.

They had gotten back from the mission and Kakashi; their sensei gave them the week off, but took Sasuke with him. Sakura, their final team member even knows and gloats that Sasuke gets special treatment like that's something to be happy about when she's worse than Naruto, and she actually gets some help, minimal though it is.

He's passed caring about them, so went to his old academy and asked whether his old sensei could help him. He had always been so good to him, but apparently it's some messed up honour thing that he can't without Kakashi's permission, but that won't happen as Naruto had asked Kakashi whether he could find someone to help with his taijutsu, but he said 'no Naruto, you're doing fine', which Naruto isn't stupid enough to believe.

He had even gone to the Hokage, the leader of the village to complain. He had always thought the Hokage would listen to him, but really, it didn't really surprise him when he sided with Kakashi. After all, Naruto is just a stupid genin who doesn't know anything, mainly because no one will teach him, and he knows that he has been sabotaged throughout his life.

It's just… well, the Hokage can be so naïve and trust in the good in everyone, and as long as he trusts them and they're older and more experienced in telling bullshit he sides with them.

Naruto has tried to keep a happy façade, and lets people think he's completely oblivious, but he knows that even his so-called friends wouldn't help, and his stalker doesn't have the courage to stay conscious around him. He likes her; she so sweet and her antics can be quite funny.

He doubts she has anything more than chakra control exercises she could teach him anyway, though that would be really helpful. Anyway, he doesn't know where she is as he can't sense, smell, or hear anyone near him, let alone her. It's how he can avoid everyone so effortlessly. It had taken years before he realised these abilities weren't normal for everyone.

Naruto slumped tiredly down into the shade of one of the abnormally large trees that grow around the village. He lent up against the tree and looked at his horrible orange jumpsuit. He had wanted to buy something new in Wave because the villagers here in Konoha either rip him off or won't serve him, and if he henged (transformed using a 'solid' illusion) and the shop owner recognises the stuff he'll get accused of stealing. It happened once before and he got a beating and his stuff stolen.

He took a deep breath as he looked around at the forest, the flowers, the deep blue sky and the soft wisps of clouds. It's relaxing to be out in nature. He can hear the birds singing, the snakes in the grass, and the soft breeze as it drifted across his skin.

His eyes got heavy as he just thought, trying to figure out how he can train with no instruction or scrolls or books or anything to help him get stronger in a home that wants to keep him down

He started as he seemed to slip back as if the tree had just disappeared. He splashed back in some cold shallow water before quickly jumping to his feet looking panicked.

Naruto found himself alone in a dark dungeon like tunnel with burning lit torches sparse on the dirty brick walls. It has a couple of inches of water on the grimy floor. The hall has a chill blowing through it causing him to shiver.

He could see down one way led to a dead end, but the other goes straight on into darkness that made him shiver worse than with the chill. He didn't know how he knew, maybe because this is him, but he knew what lay in wait beyond that darkness and it took him a few moments to steady his nerves.

His fists clenched and unclenched as he took a few deep breaths, he could almost smell it, but slowly began walking. It took him longer than he thought it would before he walked out into a vast chamber with a rusty cube cage in its very centre with an eerie red glow coming from it.

He moved slowly closer. He was surprised the cage is so small compared to how large its prisoner is supposed to be. However, around the red glow he was awed by the never ending darkness so it might be possible that its bigger on the inside.

"Hello Jailer…!"

He was startled as he heard the whimsical soft and certainly female voice. "H-hello… who's there…?" he called out but he knew. He was just a little… well a lot shocked.

Two small hands slid out of the darkness and red glow, her fingers sliding around the bars. The nails are sharp and pointed her arms soft and slender.

Then she stepped out, nine huge red and black foxtails swishing about behind her, the most stunning creature he has ever seen… well maybe not, he's a little flustered now… oh… crap, he could feel his body reacting. She's naked and he's a teenage boy, and she's… well, a naked teenage girl, well, foxgirl.

Her body is lightly toned and slender; surprisingly it looks like she's shorter than him, and maybe around his age. Her breast aren't very large but rather nice and perky, but they still have a nice mass, and some pencil eraser pink nipples on her milky white skin.

She has a small stomach and frame with long legs, down to small feet, and up round a firm butt and between her legs is hairless and looks oh so soft that he would love to touch.

Her face is round and cute with a small nose; her skin is just totally flawless. She would be remarkably cute if her face didn't have an evil scowl with glowing crimson eyes with slanted pupils. Her hair is blood red and wild down to her mid calves with her tails swishing about around her hair. Her is hair flowing beautifully framing her face and hanging down over her shoulders but coming short of covering her small breasts.

However, as expected on the side of her head, up through her hair are pointed crimson to black fox ears. Her scowl seemed to deepen a little as he finished getting a good look at her.

"Like what you see, you filthy weak human!" she might have been looking at him like 'that', but her voice stayed calm and soft. Naruto actually found her voice to be quite pleasant.

"I… I…" he stuttered out quickly hiding the huge bulge in his trousers with his hands as her eyes had casually looked down there. His face went bright red, but she didn't even show any sign of embarrassment or that she might move back into the shadows.

The left side of her bloody coloured and plump lips quirked up into some semblance of a smirk. "Oh, I'm flattered my pathetically weak jailor gets such a hard dick so quickly by just looking at me."

"I'm not weak," his defiance overcame his nerves. "Someday I'm going to become Hokage, and everyone will have to respect me!"

"No matter how strong you get, those people will always treat you like shit!" she hissed out startling him as she pushed her delicious body up against the bars, her face pushed up to them to look into his eyes better.

"I will become Hokage, and gain their respect!" he retorted softer than before, but even he heard his own doubt.

"You think much too small, Jailor," she replied abruptly pushing back from the bars and slinking into the shadows before exiting at a corner, her fingernail tapping the bars.

Naruto's head snapped towards her as the clinking of her nails caught his attention. "W-what do you mean…? The Hokage's the most powerful and respected ninja in the village!"

"Why should you trust that their respect won't really be fear?" she asked, and for once in a very long time, Naruto doubted his dream.

He doesn't want to be the top boss if everyone really fears him, or even if it's just the civilian's that fear him. That isn't how he would want to be remembered as the most feared kage.

She even let out a chuckle bringing him from his thoughts as she continued. "Respect is a two way street, Jailor… let's say you managed to get their respect… what about them and all of the crimes they have already committed against you?

"Will they have your respect?" she asked and he almost jumped as those words sunk in making him feel like his blood momentarily froze ice cold. "One day you'll wake up and realise that most of the people praising your name had once hated you, beat you, and some had even tortured you, yet there they are…"

"But that's your fault," he whispered, confused. "If you hadn't attacked…!"

She just burst out laughing. It was insane and full of rage before she suddenly stopped and he fell to his knees under her killing intent. He found it hard to breathe but he has felt so much intent over the years he won't let hers get to him. It took him a moment to stand and she let up her attack almost looking pleased.

"You are like your mother, arrogant beyond all belief," she hissed out shocking him into just staring, his trouser problem completely gone now. "Oh, I forget that senile old man won't tell you anything about your mother, not even her name! Or even your fathers for that matter!"

"B-but he doesn't know who they are…" he whispered out now feeling lost and hopeless. He wants to believe she's just trying to get to him, trying to control him but something inside him said it's the truth.

"Your father did seal me here, so I think the Old Man would know the truth!" she said and this time he dropped to his knees looking sick and green cheeked. "Your mother was my previous prison, Kushina Uzumaki of the Infamous Uzumaki Clan of the Land of Whirlpool, but it was. Her seal was so different to this… I was practically pinned down. This seal is stronger though… but I get so much more freedom. I like it more."

Naruto looked up with angry tears welling up in his eyes. "Tell me why, please. I don't understand, why… why, please?"

Her angry eyes softened a little. "It's because your mothers seal grew weak during childbirth. You never used your own power to seal me, you were too young, but your father used his, but he's not here to keep me. This seals more automatic… it's so much better for you this way, you can learn… become stronger, and even use my power. You can get vengeance for the village daring to defile your families sacrifice!"

His eyes widened in shock as he stood up shaking his head. "I… they might deserve it, but… but that's not me. I'm not like that. I'll be Hokage whether they like it or not."

"You're thinking too small again," she muttered as she started pacing the length of her cage, her every movement, perfect, graceful, flawless and beautiful.

"W-what else is there?" he asked as he wiped his eyes clean as he looked to her. "I've never heard of anything better or bigger…"

"Why would you want to rule a village when the universe is so huge," she said smugly. "You could rule like a god, king, or emperor, but since you're such a goody two shoes… people praise and respect mighty heroes throughout this world and any other you choose to go too."

"H-heroes…?" he asked. He knows what the word means but he didn't understand much beyond that. "B-but heroes are ninja. They save the day, and rescue people and…"

He stopped as she had snorted and interrupted him. "Ninja are murderers, thieves, assassins, soldiers, hired thugs no better than that Gato man's men. It was just that you were hired to protect while they were hired to kill.

"Do you think that Konoha doesn't take jobs to kill innocent people? Do you think that Konoha is the Holy Land of Goodness? Ninja, no matter the village are just super-powered Rent-A-soldiers. They're not heroes, and thinking they are is almost as childish and pathetic as that pink haired bitch's belief that the scum Uchiha will ever want to cuddle and admit he loves her, or even that he likes her for that matter."

Naruto looked away, and it was painful to swallow. He had been taught many things but not once when he was in the Ninja Academy had anyone given him such a lesson. It was all jokes there, making light of this cold reality, and making it seem like they could become Legendary Heroes of Konoha, but Konohas heroes are another places villains.

He realised that even he was told all of this, but he now realised they make light of the truth because right now, the plain truth shoved in his face makes him doubt his choices.

"It's like an ice cold ocean smashing you repeatedly with all its stormy might. The truth can be hard to swallow and your human instructors were fucking morons. They didn't train any of you like potential soldiers, but just like children playing games. Then they send you out… you of course with a teacher that just cares about the Uchiha.

"It's pathetic of him as your father was his teacher, a fair man. Sure I'm pissed at being trapped, but it could be worse. He and your mother had killed and murdered, he may be a hero here, but in other lands he's remembered as a murdering villain."

"T-then how can I become a hero?" he asked out as he took in that his idol is not just his father, but not the hero he had always thought but just another weapon.

"Heroes are both feared and loved," she said looking mildly amused. "Loved by those they protect, save and rescue… the innocent. However, those who hurt others, steal or rule unjust fear them. There could be times where whole countries would call for your head because their ruler fears being dethroned, and there can be times when some pretty little lasses with tight little asses let you fuck all three holes to show their gratitude."

She laughed a little as he burnt bright red in the checks. "I… I'm not like that, I'm not a pervert!" he half-shouted in embarrassed anger.

She just rolled her blood red eyes. "I guess I'll have to give you the proper talk, not that bullshit that stupid bitch gave you that fucked with your mind fighting your bodies normal growth. It's OK to enjoy playing with yourself, and it's a normal teenage boy and girl thing to do…

"But we'll get back to that later, if you're to get stronger, and become this powerful hero, first, you must understand what I want in return."

"L-like what, I'm not letting you out…"

"Like you could," she hissed out rolling her eyes. "The first thing is, you will no longer take anything at face value, and you are no one's tool. If your bosses give you an order that goes against your heroes' code, then say no. You would be in your right to refuse a mission, and you can always play them if you really have too.

"Also, this is a corrupt and lawless continent, so you WILL have to kill, and you WILL have to have the enemies of the innocent fearing you. If this is what you want, then you have to turn yourself into a myth… they will know you're strong, but you need to make them believe you are stronger than you are even when you are 'that' strong.

"You are a ninja, and deception is always a must. Also, I've seen it a lot where foolish ninja make their fighting styles all about finesse and elegance. However, what good is that to the opponent who is just too fast, strong and violent?

"Don't stand around mocking your opponents as that is petty and disrespectful to both you and them. Strike hard, kill fast, but best yet, don't let them see you, kill them so fast they won't have realised you were even there until they're meeting their ancestors in hell."

"B-but isn't that like…"

"No, fighting in a war human on human is all the same, because of greed," she replied shrugging. "You want to be a hero here then you have to be the judge, the jury, and the executioner! If you can swing it, NEVER give them a chance to fight… no fighting means you don't get hurt, but when you do have to fight you will be the Unstoppable Force."

"Then… what do I have to do…" he asked knowing that out of everyone he knows, she is the only one willing and capable of training him. "And do you know jutsu?"

"I've been on this planet for over a thousand years so I might have picked up a thing or two," she replied with a smug smirk. "As for the what…? This is your mind, and I've grown board of the prison backdrop you Uzumaki's keep giving me."

"I can change where we are?" he asked in surprise as she nodded. "But… will you tell me more about my parents?"

She groaned, but she expected it. "I'll tell you bits and pieces," she agreed, which made him look happy. "However, you'll work yourself like a monster to earn my knowledge, and if you're lucky, I might let you see a few memories, but that is a tricky… trick… so don't hold out too much hope."

He just nodded a little ticked she's blackmailing him, but help is help and maybe during anything she tells him he'll learn the truth of why his parents had to die. So he closed his eyes and concentrated on something peaceful, and when his eyes opened Kyuubi-chan's cage had changed but she was still naked, he could see her so much more clearer and the blackness and red glow had disappeared.

Her cage was now perfect glass reflecting the bright sunlight as they're in an expansive field of freshly cut grass with endless fields of white, pink, red, blue and many other coloured flowers stretching out to endless depths.

"Hey, I don't mind the flowers," she startled him in anger. "And the glass cage is an improvement, but I can't teach you to fight while stuck in here. It's your mind, I can't go anywhere but in the mindscape, and even then I'll be limited!"

He frowned as he thought about letting her out before looking up. He had freed her, but now she's wearing a white leather collar around her neck. She fiddled with it in surprise before looking at him and he shrugged.

"Whatever," she said in annoyance. "Well, I always believe that dawdling will get nothing done so prepare to feel pain. I can keep you here for a cool twelve hours on the outside or so, as long as I don't sense anyone, but in here time moves so much slower, so that could be up to a month.

"You also have the advantage of my awesomeness," she smirked here and he got a good look at her sharp looking canines. "This means I can connect my powers with your body. Although, you won't feel the pain after a few weeks of it your body will grow accustom. I heal you fast enough that it won't harm your body…"

"What won't…?" he interrupted as she hadn't told him yet and he was getting worried.

"Connecting 'dream' you to your bodies muscle memory," she said baffling him. "In here you can grow with chakra, but it's still a dream so under normal circumstances its limited to chakra and knowledge, even learning to fight, but your body's muscles wouldn't have the instinct, and they wouldn't grow no matter how much you trained here.

"However, I have changed that, so you can train physically here and gain in the real world," she said smirking. "So, are you ready…? I've always believe the basics are the most important, so we won't properly move on until you can fight. You're going to be feeling this for the next few weeks when you wake until your real body adapts. It's just cool that you can't sleep here, so there is no escape!"

Naruto gulped and had second thoughts as he looked at her. "Umm… don't you want some clothes…?"

She just shook her head before looking at him and he cried out as she attacked, his clothes torn off in seconds before she hopped back checking him out.

"It's even bigger in person… yum," she said creeping him out as he covered himself. "If you want to live, you can't worry about being naked. You could get attacked in your bed or in the shower. You cannot let such a stupid thing as embarrassment or modesty be your death.

"If you don't fight back, you'll hurt so much more," she finished off moving faster than he had seen anyone move before.

He moved his hand on reflex as her small fist crashed into his stomach, the wind exploding from his lungs as he flew back crashing completely naked through the flowers, plooming them up as he skidded to a painful stop.

This is going to be a rough month long, twelve hour sleep.

To Be Continued…
Sign up to rate and review this story