Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Ficwad Secret Santa

by MCR_Vampire_321 6 reviews

I'll explain everything in the story, just please read if you're taking part?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-12-21 - 259 words

0Unrated
I've been trying to upload the story from my Hozzie account all night but it was asking me to verify my email and I set it up using my school email address which now doesn't work because I go to college... So I'm going to have to use this one.

I wanted to post an FAQ for what's gonna happen on Christmas Day - I will still be posting people's one-shots if they email them to me but through this cringe-worthy account instead. 'MCR_Vampire_321' - WTF was I thinking!?



What do I do if I haven't started writing my one-shot yet?

Start writing it now. Please. For the love of God, it was so annoying last year when about 5 people emailed me to say they hadn't received anything. I know they say 'you don't give to receive' but for this, you do, so please write a story.



What do I do if I want to pull out of the Secret Santa?

You can't. I'm sorry but now it's too late to pull out.



What do I do if I can't post my one-shot on Christmas Day but I don't want to email it to you?

Email me to say when it'll be up so I can tell whoever you're writing for that it will be up at some point.



What do I do if I don't receive a one-shot?

Email me and I'll reply telling you what to do next.




If you have any other questions then either leave a review or email me! :)

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story