Categories > Original > Fantasy > A hard knock life

10

by PartyPoisen

RomyRose co wrien by Poppana

Category: Fantasy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2013-12-29 - 5584 words

?Blocked


.............................................................................................

Rose felt happy. Everything was right in the world. Duncan and her were doing great, she was totally rocking those new Ugg boots she got at the mall with Parker, and Christmas was just around the corner. To Rose, Christmas was absolutely the best time of year. All the fairy lights, pretty decorations on the Christmas tree, mistletoe on the ceiling, and not to mention all the presents!


It was a free period at school, and Rose was accompanying her sister at the bleachers by the football field. They were watching James practice, which was actually super boring so instead of actually watching, they were just talking, with a thick blanket covering both their legs and drinking hot coffee from their thermos’.


“So hey, do you and James have any plans for Christmas?” Rose asked, warming her bare hands against the thermos.


“Yeah, I’m going to go meet his family and have dinner there,” Romy replied. She glanced at James, who was currently running across the field for whatever reason. Football is stupid.


“Dad is going to be so upset,” Rose pointed out.


Romy scoffed. “Who cares! He’s always upset anyway. Hey look, the druggie is coming over.”


Rose looked at where her sister was nodding towards, and saw Duncan begin to climb up the bleachers towards them. His jacket was too thin for this sort of weather, and he wore no hat or gloves. He looked like he was freezing. “Please don’t call him that. Do I have lipstick on my teeth?”


“No you’re good. You never told me how the sex thing went,” Romy pointed out.


“It was fine, now shush,” Rose snapped and called out a greeting to her boyfriend. When he reached them, she made him sit next to her, pulled the blanket over his lap as well, and offered him some of her coffee. After he’d had a sip, and was comfy and warm, he kissed her cheek.


“Hey,” he said after kissing her, and then he nodded to Romy: “What’s up, Romy?”


“Not much. You’re still degrading my sister, I see,” Romy replied with a sweet smile.


“Romy!” Rose gasped in shock.


“Sorry,” Romy apologized with a roll of her eyes. “I’ll be nice. Do you have any plans for Christmas, Duncan?”


“Uh, yeah. I’m going to listen to my dad get drunk and pass out on the porch while my mom cries and screams that she’s going to kill him, me and finally herself. I’ll probably get some takeout and sleep. It’s kind of a tradition in our house. What about you guys?”


Rose’s eyes widened. “Oh my gosh! That’s horrible! No one should have to spend Christmas like that! You should totally come spend Christmas with us at our house! Right Romy?”


“Uh... Yeah I don’t think that’s -”


“Oh my gosh it’ll be awesome, I mean yeah our dad will so totally try to murder you but other than that it’s going to be great! Don’t you think?”


“Yeah, about the murdering -”


“We should all buy matching Christmas sweaters!” Rose finally announced gleefully, her face spreading into a wide smile. Christmas was definitely her time.

Whilst they were all talking, James had left the practice and ran up the bleachers to them.


“James!” Rose shouted, “we’re all getting matching Christmas sweaters!”


“Awesome!” James said with a nod, and after greeting his girlfriend, he whispered into her ear: “I don’t have to wear it, yeah?”


Very suddenly, Rose stood up and grabbed her boyfriend’s bare hand with her own, mitten-covered one. “Come on Duncan! We need to go shopping! You can’t look like that if you’re coming to my house for Christmas!”


Romy and James watched Duncan stumble down the bleachers, trying to keep up with Rose who showed surprising agility in those heels she wore.


“Wait, Duncan’s invited to your house but I can’t go? Why didn’t you invite me?” James asked, feeling a little bit hurt. It’s not like he was very keen on meeting Romy’s parents, but damn, if someone like Duncan was deemed to be ‘meet the parents’ -material, then for sure so was James!


“Because apparently unlike my sister, I prefer to keep my boyfriend alive,” Romy sighed, and then glanced at the boy sitting next to her. He looked very bulky in his football gear, and she grabbed him by the shirt, pulling him in for a kiss. “And no, you don’t have to wear a Christmas sweater. Now come on,” she said, rising from the seat, gathering the blanket and the empty thermos bottles.


“Where are we going?”


“First you’re going to take a shower because eww, and then you’re going to go buy something to bring to my parents when you’re coming over on Christmas.”


“Wait, I’m invited?!” James asked in shock.


“Sure. I guess you can die now,” she replied with a sweet smile. “But it’s been nice knowing you.”


_______________________


Romy paced the drive way as she waited for her dad to pull back up to the house from the last minute errands he was running with Lindsey for the family get together. She didn`t tell him about James coming over to avoid a uncomfortable argument with her dad. Luckily Lindsey had pulled up and her dad quickly hopped out of the car and made his way to the back to get bags

.

"Hey Rome. Care to help?" He asked.

.

"Yeah but I need to talk to you for a sec." She replied as she stopped Lindsey from walking away.

.

Lindsey stopped and looked at Romy. She knew of her plan to invite her boyfriend over and how it would not go good by Gerard.

.

"What`s up sug?" He put the things he was holding down to look at Romy.

.

"Well as you know I have been dating again since Kevin." She started. Gerard`s nose flaired out a bit as he looked at her. "And well I invited him over to meet the family..... And I am spending time at his house today too to meet his family."

.

Gerard waited for her to say it was a joke but she didn`t.

.

"I told you I shoulda bought a shot gun!" He shouted as he picked the bags up and walked inside.

.

"I am locking you in your room! You date to much and I wont have it!"

.

"I am guessing today is a good day. Hs would of threatened to kill by now."

.

"He is not playing about the gun. Ever since B hugged the nanny`s son last week and said she was his girlfriend, he has sworn to start shooting any boys who look at you girls. When is he coming?" She asked handing her the rest of the bags.

.

"Noon. So he should be here in less than half hour. I was worried you would never make it home."

.

"You know your dad he loves to shop."

.

"I can`t believe you are bring a guy home when you should be doing what Bandit is doing." Gerard spoke when she walked in the house.

.

Romy looked at Bandit who was in a corner crouching down and going red in the face.

.

"Sitting in a corner pooping my pants?"

.

He glared.

.

"No. Being a kid and not worrying about anyone else but yourself." He replied back.

.

"No fighting on Christmas. Just be happy that she is introducing him to us and not lying about dating." Lindsey scolded.

.

"I need to get ready so when he gets here I can be ready to defend him."

.

Romy ran off leaving Gerard to mope.

.

"I swore she would be the one I wouldn`t have to worry about. Where did I go wrong?" He whinned.

.

"You`re a great father who is raising remarkable girls." Lindsey replied to him as she walked over and pulled his face to hers and kissed his lips.

.

Romy brushed her hair out and tied it in a bow before throwing on her ugly christmas sweater that she and James both bought. It was ruldolph`s head on a bourd and was green. That on top of her black leggings and simple boots, she was ready for the day. She didn`t bother with make up besides some simple gloss and eye liner and shimmer. She finished just as the bell went off. She quickly ran down the steps before her dad could make it and answered the door. James had his sweater on too with Dickey`s pants and doc martins. His naturaly shaggy blonde hair was now gelled and brush back. He looked relaxed which she was shocked by though. There was a rumor at the school that her dad attempts to intimidate his daughters male friends.

.

"You look good. You really clean up." She complimented him.

.

"Not as good as you." He gave her a quick peck.

.

"Rome!!!" Bandit shouted as she ran down the hall with a dipar and wipey`s in her tiny little fosts.

.

"Daddy said clean my butt." She smiled up at Romy.

.

"He is gonna make my life hell." She said outload as she picked Bandit up and carried her to the living room with James on her heels.

.

Gerard was sitting on the couch helping Lindsey wrap last minute gifts of friends. Romy quickly changed the Beezle before standing back up with James and clearing her throat.


_______________________


Gerard was not to happy at all. A hour had passed and he had given James every dirty look possible. Lindsey kept him busy till around the time neobors came to drop off their shitty fruit cakes (to which Lindsey handed out gift cards to random places.) Thst gave Gerard time to sit James down.

.

Romy was in the kitchen and to help Beezle decorate a cookie.

.

"Beez not to much. Look put some right there." Romy instructed as Bandit squeezed purple frosting on the ginger bread mans legs.

.

"Like that?" She asked in a excited/questionable voice.

.

"Yep. Now how about right....THERE." Romy dabbed frosting on the Beezles nose.

.

"Hey!" She wiped some from her ginger bread mans leg onto Romy`s cheek.

.

"Beezy.... Romy. No. Bad." Lindsey teased/scolded.

.

Before she could wiped eithers face, Bandit licked Romy`s cheek.

.

"Ewww sicko nasty." Romy laughed.

.

"Where`s your dad?" Lindsey asked, putting the piles of cakes on the counter.

.

"Living room. He didn`t wanna help this maniac."

.

Lindsey noticed that James was unguarded and Romybwas sent away for a reason. As soon as Lindsey walked in the room Gerard sat back and James ran as fast as he could to Romy.

.

"Your dad is a creep." He whispered in fear that the man in the next room woukd hear.

.

Romy just laughed at him as she wrestled with Bandit over the tube of frosting.

.

"It wont be so bad once my sister comes with Duncan." She gave him a peck.

.

Gerard had already walked in the room and was supervising them even though he claimed he was there to watch Bandit, who was scorting icing into her mouth now and getting it over the edge of her mouth. She couldn`t even close her mouth without it scorting out.


_______________________



Rose and Duncan walked on the snowy streets of Belleville, her mitten-clad hand clasping his bare hand. Snow fell from the sky softly, but the second it hit the ground, it melted away. Rose’s high-heeled boots clacked against the pavement as they walked.


“To be honest, I’m kind of nervous about meeting your family,” Duncan admitted when they turned the corner to her street.


“Don’t be,” Rose assured him. “I mean sure, my dad will probably attempt to murder you, but it should be fine once he realizes you’re not a bad guy.”


“Out of curiosity, how big is your dad? I mean, could I take him in a fight?”


Rose giggled. “Oh, he’s not big, but he’s very feisty. Like a honey badger! But don’t worry, you’ll be fine! Plus, Romy will be there with James, he’ll be completely preoccupied by them. Dad goes more bonkers about Romy dating. She’s the one he was supposed to raise right.”


“Really? You’d think it was the other way.”


Rose shrugged. “Well, when I got my first Gucci purse and announced that instead of my family, my true loyalties lie with the fashion industry, dad decided he’d failed with me.”


“Okay but Rose,” Duncan began, stopping in his tracks so that she had to stop as well. “I’m sure you realize that we’re kind of... Different. I’m worried your parents will think I’m not good enough for you and that they’ll set me on fire and then throw me out of the house to burn and die.”


“What are you talking about? You’re the best for me! Now come on. We don’t want to be late!”


Duncan was about to protest, but Rose had no time for that so she pulled him along all the way to her house.


The house was absolutely a mess. Not that it was dirty, no, it had been scrubbed from floor to ceiling in preparation for the Christmas party, but the problem was that as usual, Christmas had completely taken over the Way household. There wasn’t a single room that didn’t have fairy lights or tinsel or Christmas trees of various sizes. Mistletoe decorated the ceilings in every room, even the bathrooms, and every time Gerard and Lindsey would pass each other in the halls, they would give each other big smooches that would make their three daughters gag in disgust.


So yes, Christmas was a pretty big deal, and therefore they just had to have the whole family over for Christmas dinner.


“Yeah...” Rose said when she and Duncan reached her home and they saw the cars outside and heard the loud tunes of Michael Bublé singing about jingle bells and what not, and Rose’s family and entire extended family singing along to it. She giggled nervously and continued: “I think I forgot to mention we’re also having my uncles and grandparents over for dinner.”


“A small warning would’ve been nice,” Duncan admitted nervously. He did feel a little bit less anxious when Rose took his hand again and led him to the door.


The second they entered through the front door, hell literally froze. Everyone stopped singing, except for Michael Bublé on the radio of course, and nearly all eyes were on the two teens. Gerard, however, was too preoccupied by Romy and James to notice anything.


“And I will NOT allow you to EVER lay a hand on my daughter! Remember this, boy, I have an axe and I’ve seen The Shining so I know how to use it!” Gerard barked, pointing a finger right at James’ face, with spit flying out of his mouth with every single enraged word.


Lindsey placed a hand on her husband’s shoulder.


“Lindsey can’t you see I’m in the middle of something here? You promised I could rough him up! It was my Christmas present, you can’t take it away from me!” Gerard complained, but then looked at the direction where his wife was nodding at. And wow, there stood his next target. Every pair of eyes in the room was now on Gerard, and everyone wondered what he’d do now that there were not only one, but two potential son-in-laws in the room.


“I’m not done with you, punk,” Gerard told James, and then directed his eyes at this other punk Rose had dragged home. The new light blue button-up shirt or the pressed blazer jacket weren’t fooling Gerard; he knew a troublemaker when he saw one.


“Dad, this is my boyfriend Duncan. Duncan, meet my dad,” Rose introduced them. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted Romy and James making a quick getaway to another room. To Duncan’s luck though, before Gerard could reach them and strangle him to death, a very short guitarist appeared between him and the angry father-person and took his hand, shaking it vigorously.


“Hello, hello! I’m Frank, but I’m sure you already know everything about me. I know Rose, my baby, my goddaughter, one of the apples of my eye, talks about me all the time,” Frank explained excitedly. It was a rare moment that the girls brought boyfriends over, and even a rarer moment that Frank got to meet them. Usually he was kept as far from people as possible.


With the ice broken, people forgot about Gerard’s rage and soon Rose and Duncan were bombarded with questions from aunts and uncles and grandparents about their relationship.


“We’ve been together five months now. No, I’m not pregnant, do I look pregnant? No I don’t think we’ll get married anytime soon. We met at a school dance. No we didn’t dance together. Excuse me!” Rose finally grew too tired of the never-ending questions and she grabbed her boyfriend’s hand, pulling him away from the wolves. They managed to make a successful escape to the living room, where they found Gerard back on James’ case.


“And let me just make one thing clear, I have NO intentions of letting you even TOUCH my baby, and no you can’t even touch her fingertips those are an extremely erogenous zone and I am so not ready to be a grandfather yet, do I make myself clear?!”


“Dad, you’re insane! Fingertips?! Seriously?!”


While Romy and Gerard argued whether one could be impregnated via a touch of a finger and James just stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking like he wished he could die, Rose wrapped her fingers around her boyfriend’s forearm. With a sweet smile she said to him: “Hey, now that my dad is busy with those two, do you want to come up to see my room?”


Duncan didn’t have to be persuaded. Even though most of the time when they hung out together they were out shopping for some pair of boots that Rose absolutely needed or at the cinema watching romantic comedies or drinking ridiculously overpriced coffee in some quaint little café with doilies on the tables, Rose had been to Duncan’s house many times. But not even once had Duncan seen his girlfriend’s bedroom, because she had simply been too afraid to bring him home out of the fear that they may run into her father.


They left Romy and James to deal with the obviously very displeased man, passed all the relatives who tried to talk to them but were ignored, and walked up the stairs to the second floor of the house.


“We should be able to hide out up here until dinner is ready, or at least until Romy and James leave,” Rose explained as Duncan tried to understand the bedroom.


It was a large room, divided into two spaces with a space divider between them, though the divider was currently folded up. Duncan had no trouble figuring out which side of the room belonged to which sister.


“So... I assume this is your bed?” Duncan asked with a chuckle, sitting down on the fluffy bed which was covered by a white duvet with a mint green rose print and a ton of decorative pillows in all shapes and sizes. A bunch of teddy bears and bunnies wearing human clothes were assembled on top of a dresser around some bottles of fancy looking perfume. “It’s very...” Duncan began, but couldn’t quite decide how to finish that sentence.


“Cute?” Rose suggested hopefully.


“I was thinking more like disturbing.”


The smile on Rose’s face fell and was replaced by a frown.


“I was kidding,” he chuckled, though in his mind he still thought that Rose’s bedroom looked like was probably the subject of some Japanese businessman with some very deeply dark fantasies. “So how long do you think your dad will be preoccupied?”


Rose bit her bottom lip and looked at her boyfriend under her long eyelashes. He did look very cute in that nice button-up shirt she’d bought for him. “I dunno. How long are you willing to risk it?”

She waited for no reply, and straddled his lap. His hands immediately found their place on the small of her back and their lips connected. After a moment, Duncan pulled away from her and rested his forehead on hers.


“So, um... You want your Christmas present now?” Duncan asked, and he really shouldn’t have been so surprised by the reaction he got from his materialistic, self-centered girlfriend.


Rose’s head shot up and she began to slightly jump up and down from excitement - though she was still on his lap and completely unaware of the effect the jumping had on him. “Presents!? For me?! Yes please! Give me!” Without waiting for him to do anything, Rose’s hands immediately began to search through the pockets of his jacket. She found what she was looking for and hopped up off of her boyfriend before he even knew what was happening. With a glint of crazy in her eyes, Rose ripped open the ugly wrapping paper off the small square box and, without being able to contain herself anymore, she screamed out loud when she opened the box. To Rose, receiving presents was better than the best sex imaginable.

Rose stood, her chest rising heavily as she was completely out of breath, staring at the inside of that small box. “Duncan... I don’t understand,” she finally said, looking up at the boy who has gotten up as well and was now waiting for her reaction. “You’re so... poor.”


Duncan shook his head with a smile. “You really have a way with words, you know that?” He took the box and removed the necklace from it. Rose instinctively turned and flung her hair over her shoulder so he could lock it around her neck. When he’d done that, her fingers immediately touched the rose-shaped pendant. It was made of rose gold, which was of course the girl’s favorite color, due to her never-ending vanity.

“But how could you ever afford this?” she asked him.


“It’s drug-money. I know it’s not the ideal method of payment but... It’s really all I have,” Duncan replied, appearing to be very embarrassed.


“Duncan... I know how important money is to you, you really shouldn’t have spent so much on me.I understand why you would want to, I mean I’m pretty and all, but you really shouldn’t have.”


“There are very few things in my life that are good, and you happen to be one of them. And yes, you are very pretty.”


Rose didn’t need any more convincing than that. The grin on her face was as wide as the equator, and she hugged him so tightly he swore his eyes would pop out of their sockets. When she let go of him, she felt a tiny bit calmer. “So... I know I got you these new clothes as a Christmas present, but what do you say I give you something else as well?”


“No no, the clothes were enough, you don’t need to -” Duncan paused his sentence very suddenly when Rose’s hand found the bulge between his legs. “Oh,” he continued. “You meant... Yeah I think I’m okay with that.”


“Good,” the girl giggled and ran to the door to lock it. Then she returned to her boyfriend who was still standing by her bed. “We don’t have a lot of time so let’s do this quickly.”


Without waiting for a reaction from him, Rose grabbed a pillow from the bed, laid it down on the floor before him, got down on her knees and pulled down his zipper. She didn’t bother pulling down his pants, only enough to reveal the already fully erect cock.


“You sure we should be doing this?” Duncan asked, glancing nervously at the door. “Your entire family is downstairs.”


“Well not my entire family,” Rose pointed out. “You still haven’t met my mom or step dad. Something to look forward to.”


“Will your mom like me more than your dad does?”


Rose froze for a moment to think, her hand still around him. “Let’s put it this way. I am to my mom what Romy is to my dad. But you have nothing to worry about. Just don’t even think about it.”


The boy was about to protest when he was interrupted. Well, not really interrupted, but when you have soft lips wrap around the tip of your dick and a warm tongue is licking your most sensitive spot, you’d find it difficult to make rational sentences as well. Duncan’s hand went to the back of her head, but Rose made him take it off, in fear of him messing up the ‘do she’d been working on for hours in the morning.


They didn’t speak until Duncan shot the load of white stuff into her mouth, and Rose swallowed it as she got up and threw the pillow back on the bed. While she was fixing her lipstick and hair in the mirror, Duncan sat down on the bed after tucking everything back into his pants.


“Did I ever tell you that you’re the best girlfriend?”


Rose winked at him through the mirror. “You can thank me by getting me a kickass present for my birthday.” She splashed some perfume on herself and then went to unlock the door.


“I’ll tell you, I am not at all jealous of James at all,” Duncan laughed when Rose plopped down on the bed next to him. “Wonder what they’re doing?”


___________________________


Romy and James stayed as far away from the human Hulk as they possibly could as soon as more guests had come and it worked. The only thing that bummed them both out was the fact that Rose had beat them to the room so they decided to just escape well they could.

.

"Wait! Who is this guy?" Mikey asked as him and Frank walked over.

.

Frank in natural fashion had both his twins with him. Romy heard

Jamia say earlier thst if he held the girls, it left both hands busy and he couldn't his hands on alcohol.

.

"My boyfriend, James." Romy replied as James grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.

.

"Oh my babies are growing up sobl fastm the first set of twins just never stopped. These two with stay babies forever!" frank fake cried.

.

Mikey rolled his eyes at the guitartist and reluctantly didn`t smack him up side his head.

.

"I`m her uncle Mikey and......." Mikey started.

.

"I`m here secondary mother figure. What are your intentions with my baby? You thinking of having s......" Frank cut in.

.

"FRANK!" Mikey and Romy both shouted, interupting Frank.

.

"No. You have my promise we are innocent." James explained.

.

Neither uncle believed them for a minute.

.

"We gotta go. I have to be back at my moms by tonight. I`ll you later." Romy rushed out of the house with James in tow.

.

They rushed to the car and left the house in case Gerard tried to stop them and to warn Rose, Romy texted her of them leaving not that Rose would check her phone. When she was with Duncan, Rose never noticed her phone but Romy wanted to make sure Rose didn`t haunt her if their dad killed her if he caught her and Duncan alone in the room.

.

"Your dad isn`t to bad. I thought he was gonna hold a gun to me all night and expect a drug test done and want a background on me and my family. " He finally spome after they were down the street.

.

"Where did yoh get that idea?" She asked in amusment.

.

"People talk. Mostly Rose`s friends." He answered.

.

"My dad is a teddy bear."

.

"We`ll hopedully make it there in time to see my fsmily sit down for dinner." He said to himself.

.

He was right. They got to the house which was a little smaller than her own home. His was a gray color and was two stories and had the sterotyped white picket fence with a tiny dog out front.

.

"That is Bree. She is mom`s prized miniture poodle. She loves that thing more than her kids." James explained when he seen Romy looking at the dog in admiringly.

.

"She is adorable. I want one!" She explaimed. The dog was white and poofy with little boots on and a dog sweater.

.

"No. Never. She is a bitch." He growled.

.

"That makes two of them then jerk." She replied as she walked past him to the dog who happily jumped on the stranger giving her attention but growled at James when he walked by.

.

"Smart puppy." Romy baby talked her.

.

James raised his brow at her in amusment. Romy never talked like that to anyone. Even to her sister who was a baby. Everyone retardly talks to babies but not her. Romy got over the dog when James pulled her to her feet to look at him.

.

"You look good. I just know my family is going to love you." He

cherrfully said.

.

Suddenly it hit her that she was going to meet the parents. The other parents of her exes, she knew them all. Not James` folks. She suddenly felt very sick.

.

"They wont be that bad. My family are kinda weird but in a good way. Our moms can probably get along pretty well. They seem to have stuff in common.

.

Romy looked down at her feet and didn`t look at him.The suddenly thought of meeting his fsmily scared her. What if they didn`t accept her cause after all they were the parents of a jock and from stories she heard, those parents are the most judgmental. James slowly brought her face up to his so they were making eye contact.

.

"They will love you as much as I do. Speaking of which. I wanna give you one of teo gifts right now." He pulled a small box from his pocket handed it to her.

.

She looked at him weirdly as she took the box from him and wondered what could fit in such a tiny box shape like a rose head. She opened it to a promise ring.

.

"I really do love you Romy. This is how I am provong it to you. I

promise to be there no matter what." She looked at him in shock. The ring looked like a real ring. It was a simple band with diamonds all around it and was silver.

.

"James, I don`t know what to say. I am in shock."

.
"Just say that in the future you will make sure be there when it is the real thing."
.
He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her.
.
Suddenly the door opened to a lady with a apron on. She was presumably hjs mother Romy thought as the lady ran down the steps toward them. She was just a little taller than James and had blonde hair and green eyes and a nice fair complexion.
.
"James! I told you dinner was at seven. You are late hon." The woman scolded.
.
Romy tried not to laugh as the lady swung a woodem spoon around.
.
"Mom. My girlfriends family was hounding me. I couldn`t just walk away like nothing." He rolled his eyes.
.
Romy just stood there till the lady turned Around to greet her.
.
"Sorry. I am Amelia Wayne. Yoh must be Romy."
.
They walked into the house to meet the rest of the family and to eat. Half way through eating Romy had opened up to the family and was now joking with them and joining random conversations. James was impressed.
.
By the time it was gift times, Romy was part of the family, passing gifts out and sneaking kisses to James. When everything was settled and everyone was taking turns opening gifts, Romy hopped in James lap on the floor against the sofa and watched everyone.
.
"What`s your last name?" His mom asked out of the blue, looking at her weirdly.
.
"Way." She replied.
.
His moms face lightened up.
.
"Now I reconize you! You have a sister named Rose. I reconize the last name Way. Jay, You now dated both Way sisters. You going to wait for their younger sister to ten of age and dste her too?" She asked.
.
His family looked at her like she had gone crazy.
.
"You dated Rose?" Romy asked in shock.
.
"Yes." He replied reluctantly.
.
Romy hopped up and walked out the house with James on her heels.
.
"Romy it was like two days in sixth grade! It wasn`t a real relationship Rome. I love you!!!" He shouted.
.
She stopped at looked at him and with all her might, slapped him. He looked at her stunned but didn`t move.

.
Sign up to rate and review this story