Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angels And Demons

Voices In My Head

by drtylttlscrt 3 reviews

Introducing Frank's character :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-12-30 - 435 words

0Unrated
"Nngh... get out of my head...!" screamed Frank angrily, who was hitting his clenched fists hard against the sides of his now-aching head in frustration.

[Yes, that's it, keep hitting yourself like that! We might go away, you never know if you don't try!]

{No, don't! You'll hurt yourself! Don't do this to yourself, Frank! We won't go away!}

Frank growled intensely as his hits became harder. Since birth, and all throughout his 24-year life, he had been hearing two voices in his head - one belonging to an innocent angel, and the other belonging to a malicious demon. They controlled him and took over his life, and, more often than not, Frank trusted the demon instead of the angel. He trusted it for two particular reasons: 1. The demon was usually the one to start the arguments between itself and the angel, and 2. Despite knowing that the demon had bad intentions, Frank had noticed that it had always seemed smarter somehow.

He reluctantly yet immediately did what the demon had told him to, and hit his head again and again and again, harder and harder and harder, until he began to feel faint.

[Just fall asleep, now, Frank, and you won't have to put up with us... well, you might have to put up with a nightmare I'll give you, but it's not like it'll ever happen... maybe.]

{No, Frank! Stay awake, just don't listen to that demon! You can ignore what it says! If you have a nightmare, you' just be even more traumatised! Just sta...}

Unfortunately, Frank had passed out before the angel could finish. He had tried simply ignoring the demon before, like the angel had advised him to, but it always said convincing things to him that made him pay more attention to it. He had contemplated many things to stop the voices from taking over his life - therapy, pills, medicines - but nothing worked. He had even contemplated killing himself, but every time he reached for his knife and held it to his head, face, neck, wrist, stomach or chest, he had a somewhat reassuring feeling that it would only make things worse. As much as he reluctantly yet constantly trusted the demon, he believed the angel when it said that he had something to live for, and that he just hadn't found it yet.

The characters have been introduced! WHOOO! So, ya, I know it's my own fic and everything, and I know I'm probably not supposed to pick a favourite, but I think my fave is Gerard. Anyways, the actual story will start in the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story