Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Wonderland

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sixteenth book in "Ghost Doll." At Vivian's house warming party thrown by Hotaru, Anna notices a little purple rabbit in the doorway to the hall. Curious, she gets up and follows it a strange room ...

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hisoka,Tatsumi,Tsuzuki,Watari - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-01-17 - 871 words - Complete

0Unrated
Wonderland

Chapter One: Purple Rabbit:

Tsuzuki rang the doorbell at Wisteria House. It felt good to have those he loved back with him. Hisoka was out of rehab and Anna had control of her body: both stood by his side today. Hotaru opened the door and greeted the trio with a smile.

"Welcome," she said. "So nice to see you." The loli demon led the trio inside. Everyone sat waiting in the living room. They looked up when Tsuzuki, Anna, and Hisoka entered. Hotaru clapped her hands together.

"Alright," she said. "Now we can begin!" Today, Hotaru was holding a welcoming party in Vivian's honor. Last month had been hectic for Meifu.

"We all need a little break," Hotaru told Mike in the kitchen; he didn't exactly look convinced.

"You sure about this?" the man asked. Hotaru reached toward the counter for more cups.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You sure this isn't a distraction from your little problem?" he asked. The loli demon's fingers trembled at the cabinet door.

"No!" she yelped. "Why would you think that?" The loli demon gave off nervous laughter. Mike shook his head.

"Still need to talk about it?" he asked.

"No, no," she was quick to reply. "I just want a nice party today." Mike put up his hand.

"Okay, okay," he said. "I get it. Have your little party today."

"Thank you," Hotaru said. She went back to setting up the party.

Mike kept his eyes on Hotaru for the party. He needed a better way to help his roommate. Right now, that would have to wait however. Hotaru walked over to Vivian.

"Everyone," she spoke up with her hands on the wolf demon's shoulders. "Say hello to Vivian Craig. She will be staying with us for her freshman year. So, this party is in her honor." Vivian glanced up at her.

"What do I say in this situation?" she whispered. The loli demon leaned in and whispered something in her ear. Vivian turned back to the crowd in the living room.

"Please take care of me," she said with a bow. Mike found himself unable to keep from smiling.

It's strange/, he thought. /Why does she look so cute trying to be proper like that? He quickly shook his head. She's not Stella! Let it go already. Meanwhile, Hotaru had her eyes on him.

Oh Mikey/, she thought. /Vivian may not be Stella, but that doesn't stop you from falling for her. The loli demon repressed a giggle as she served Tatsumi green tea. Anna glanced around the living room. Tsuzuki held her hand.

"You alright?" he whispered.

"Yeah," Anna whispered back with a nod. The shinigami wanted to get her out of the apartment after the whole kitsune take-over disaster. For the most part, Anna went back to her normal self. However, Tsuzuki and the other couldn't be too certain just yet. So far, Watari's charm proved itself effective.

Anna happened to turn her head toward the hallway when a peculiar sight caught her eye: a small purple rabbit sat in the doorway. She gave it a puzzled look as the little creature scratched its right ear.

What the heck? Anna thought. The purple bunny noticed her and ran off. Curious, the woman felt the need to follow. Anna nudged Tsuzuki on the arm.

"Asato-kun," she whispered. Her husband glanced over.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom," she lied.

"Do you know where it is?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Yes," she answered. "Excuse me." The woman bowed her head and let go of the shinigami's hand. He watched as she disappeared down the hall.

Anna looked around for that purple rabbit. What was that rabbit doing here? She spotted it further down the hall. Its little beady amber eyes fixated on her. Anna slowly approached the creature.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered. "What are you? Are you even real or am I imagining you?" The bunny tilted its head at her. It hopped away as she got closer.

"Come back here," Anna whispered aloud. The woman gave chase to the purple creature down the hall. However, Anna paused as it ran into an open back room. She peeked around inside. A baffled look came over her face when she noticed the unfamiliar set-up before her.

Since when have they had this study? Anna wandered inside as she looked around. Bookcases covered three of the four walls inside. The only source of light came from a small window off to the left above a desk and chair. Anna walked over to the desk to see a book writing itself out on the pages.

"What is this?" she asked. The woman watched as more words appeared on the page. When the latest one finished, the page would flip over and start again. Anna tried to make out what was being written.

How is it doing all of that? Her hand inched forward to touch the text. She felt something brush up her leg as it darted under the desk. The woman didn't even have time to scream before her fingers touched the words on the page. In one flash of pink light, she was gone in the silence.
Sign up to rate and review this story