Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

High Night

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna chases the purple rabbit into the sexy city or Wonderland and runs into another familiar face.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2014-01-19 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Three: High Night:

The little bunny tilted its head at her. Anna panted, feeling annoyed.

"You!" she hissed. "Where the hell did we end up? Why are we here anyway?" The rabbit didn't answer. It only hopped away.

"Hey!" Anna screamed. "Come back here!" The woman took off after the little creature. Around her flashed bright pink lights. She glanced up at her surroundings: Anna thought she was in the red light district, an Alice in Wonderland-themed one at that. The woman took slow, stunned steps back.

"This is so creepy," Anna mumbled to herself. The pink overwhelmed her. I can't take this! The woman quickly shook her head. Stay focused! Find that stupid rabbit and get home! Anna took in a breath to clear her head. First, she needed a place to collect her thoughts. The woman looked at her options: bars and restaurants as far as the eye could see between the soaplands and strip clubs. Anna shrugged to herself.

/Might as well eat/, she thought.

"Yoo-hoo!" someone called out behind her. Anna turned to see a woman with long curly blonde hair to her hips holding flyers. She pointed at her nose. The blonde woman nodded with a flirty smile. Anna walked over to her curious.

"Can I help you?" she asked. The blonde-haired woman grinned at her.

"You new in town?" she asked.

"Yeah," Anna said. "How did you know?" She looked this blonde woman up and down. She looked like a cat girl in cosplay: the pink and purple kitty suit reminded her of the Playboy style. The purple cat ears and tail completed her look with hot pink fishnet stockings. The cat woman flashed her a huge grin.

"I can smell newbie on you, Honey," she said. The kitty vanished and reappeared behind Anna.

"That fresh scent makes me wet," she said with an excited tremble. Anna gave her a nervous titter.

"Let me guess," she said. "You're called the Cheshire Cat." But why do you look like Kazue? The kitty girl vanished and reappeared in front of her, grinning.

"Pin-Pon!" she said. "Cute and smart, yummy combo!"

"Thanks…" Anna mumbled. The Cheshire gave her a little pout.

"Play with me!" she said.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have time," Anna said.

"Please?" the kitty asked.

"I can't," the other woman said calmly. The Cheshire vanished and appeared behind Anna again.

"Play with me!" she said aloud. Anna screamed as the kitty grabbed her from behind.

"Let go!" she cried as she struggled to get away. "I don't have time for this! I have to get home, come on now!" The Cheshire licked her on the neck as she grabbed onto Anna's breasts.

"Stop!" her victim yelled. "Help! I'm being assaulted!" The kitty girl dragged her further into the city. Anna wouldn't stop fighting the whole way.

"Where are you taking me?" she cried. The Kazue look-alike grinned at her.

"Kitty's favorite place!" she said aloud.

"I have to get home!" Anna protested. "Let me go!"

"No, no," the Cheshire said. "Kitty's favorite place first, then home." Her captive drew her mouth closed. /I like the other Kazue better/, she thought. After five blocks, they stopped at a bright pink and white bar. The Cheshire cat girl let go with a grin on her face.

"We're here! We're here!" she cheered. Anna looked up at the building in front of them.

"Bittersweet Lala?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Do you like it?" Kazue's double asked.

"Uh…" her hostage replied. The kitty grinned once more.

"Come on!" she said. "Go in! Go in!" The cat girl disappeared and reappeared before Anna, pushing her inside.

"Alright!" her hostage cried. "I'll go, calm down! Calm down!" As they went inside, a pair of violet eyes watched them from across the street. The owner wanted to follow, but knew it wasn't time yet. For now, they could only watch and see how this would unfold.
Sign up to rate and review this story