Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Bittersweet Lala

by Noizchild 0 reviews

While in the bar, Anna goes over her problems thus far while attracting some unwanted attention from another patron.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2014-01-20 - 724 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Four: Bittersweet Lala:

Anna sat alone at the bar. She tried to wrap her head around her current situation. I remember being at Wisteria House for Vivian's party/, she thought. /I saw that damn rabbit near the hall and chased after it. Anna took a sip of her drink. The cold taste made her shudder.

I chased the rabbit into that room/, she picked up. /There, I found a book writing itself on that desk. After that, I became curious and went over to look at the book. Suddenly, something brushed up against my leg. The sensation startled me and somehow I touched the writing and ended up in this weird place. Anna took another sip of her drink.

So somehow, I'm in the story as it/'//s writing itself and the characters so far look just like the people in real life/, she summed up in her head. Anna looked up at the ceiling.

"Now, how do I get out?" she asked. The woman glanced around. More pink everywhere in this bar. The scantily-clad waitresses didn't help either. That was another question here. Anna flagged down one of the kitty girl waitresses.

"Excuse me," she said. A curvy, dark-skinned kitty in a red bikini walked over to her.

"Yes, honey?" she asked. Anna glanced around before leaning in.

"Where are the men in this city?" she whispered. The waitress broke into laughter. Anna gave her a puzzled look.

"What's so funny?" she asked. The waitress gave her a warm smile.

"Oh, honey," she said. "There are no men here!" Anna looked really confused now.

"What?" she asked.

"That's right," the waitress answered. "This is an all-woman's heaven!" She winked and turned away. Anna sat there, dumbfounded. Probably should have seen that one coming.

Okay then… Anna lowered her head. Suddenly, the Cheshire cat girl leapt on her with a wild hug.

"Hey," the woman griped. "Get off!" Kazue's double grinned.

"Fun place, huh?" she asked. "Huh? Huh?" Anna groaned as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah," she said, pushing her off. The kitty giggled and put up her hand.

"My usual, please!" she shouted.

"Yes ma'am," the bar maid said. The Cheshire turned back to Anna with a grin.

"I know how to get you home," she whispered. The other woman glanced over at her.

"Are you serious?" Anna asked. The kitty nodded her head up and down.

"Yep, yep!" the Cheshire cheered. Anna narrowed her eyes at her.

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes!" the kitty exclaimed.

"And this isn't a game?" Anna asked. "You really know the way?"

"Yes!" Cheshire said. Her new "pal" finished her drink quickly.

"Okay," she said. "Tell me what you know." The kitty leaned into her ear.

"Find Bunny-tan," she whispered. Anna looked up, bewildered.

"What do you…?" she began to ask. However, the Cheshire was now gone.

"Now where did she go?" She shook her head. At least that could be two things to be grateful for: the cat was gone and she herself had been normal sized since she first entered the city. Neither, however, aided her. Anna sighed and put up her hand.

"Please get me another," she said. The woman pulled out her cell phone. /Still no reception/, she thought with a groan. Could this night get any worse? Anna paused when she felt someone watching her. She turned forward to see the bar tender eyeing her. Anna blinked at her.

"Yeah?" she asked. The tan-skinned bar tender smiled.

"That miss down there offered to buy your drink," she said. Anna looked in the direction she was pointing. Another woman with blonde hair and glasses waved at her. Anna's face dropped.

"Oh," she muttered. She turned back to the bar tender. "And she insists, right?"

"Why yes," the bar tender answered. Anna narrowed her eyes at her.

"And why would I let her?" she asked.

"She says she can help you get home," the other lady whispered. Anna froze at those words.

"You sure?" she whispered back.

"She swears it up and down," the bar tender promised. Anna weighed her options. It sounded pretty sketchy, but she didn't really have much to go on right now. Anna made herself smile.

"Alright," she said. "I'll hear her out." She slid off the bar stool and made her way over to her potential clue.
Sign up to rate and review this story