Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Keep Quiet

Five part two

by Noellestar 0 reviews

Last boring chapter. I PROMISE! :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-01-24 - 1458 words

0Unrated
About and hour later we were upstairs telling each other stories of stupid thing's we did around fifteen. It was Pete's turn and he was just finishing his "And so to prove her wrong I grabbed the umbrella....and....jumped." He finished. "Wait! You we're almost our age and you did that?" Trick said I came up with a nickname for him that he has yet to hear. Pete looked around the room and nodded, we all just stared at him in disbelief.

Then we burst out laughing, he looked at us and started laughing too "Hey! I broke my foot and couldn't play soccer for three whole month's! Even Joe remembers that because he had to take my place for the team.....and he sucked!!" He said in between laughs.


"Well! That's what you get for jumping off a roof Peter!" I said wagging my finger towards him "I did not suck! I was just....practicing." Joe said "Okaaaay, soo practicing means falling on you're face every five minutes, and then getting up and pretending nothing happened?" Pete shot back laughing. I got up and nodded at Pete and Joe to follow me into the kitchen leaving Trick and Andy to talk.


"okay guy's, so what's the verdict for the band?" I asked as I grabbed another soda (I was in the bathroom while they decided). "Well, Patrick said that we took him by surprise when we had him sing but he said that he'll sing if he can put some of the songs he's written in one of our albums. I mean, if we make it big of course. So he's in but Andy was just here for three weeks then he was going to go back to Wisconsin. But he said that he might. I just have to take the three weeks to convince him." Pete said with a devilish smile.

"He said if he had a place to stay and a job he would but he has neither here." Joe said looking disappointed. I knew him and Andy were best friends. I thought of this for a few minutes and an idea popped into my head as I looked at Pete, his honey brown eyes melting me and wait- am I falling for Pete? I've only known him for three day's and I'm falling for him?! I shook my head and voiced my idea.

"Guy's, I have an idea but this might seem too crazy but, in a week ask Andy to move into this apartment and..." I turned to Pete, ".....You can move in with me?" I said but followed up with "I know this is sudden and we've only known each other for three days but, that way we can get to know each other better and Joe has his best friend" I looked at Pete and could tell that he was thinking hard about this, he turned to Joe and they both shrugged.

He smiled and turned back to me and said "Sure! That would be awesome! And I think Joe will be able to tell him that he's moving here just fine" I nodded my head with a big cheesy grin. We all laughed and I remembered that since the two new guy's are going to be in the band for hopefully a very long time I remembered the vow and whispered to Pete as we sat back down on their beat-up couch.

All three boy's looked at me and Pete as we smiled and I answered their confused looks with a simple statement "Well boy's, look's like we're going on a field trip!" they looked at each other shrugged, nodded their heads and we we're off! About twenty minutes later we we're in the parking lot of the mall "Um, hope you don't uh, mind me asking but why are we taking a field trip to the mall parking lot?" asked Patrick "OH GOD! Please tell me we're not breaking in and stealing stuff! Because my ass would be SO fired!" He added very quickly.

I could tell Joe had caught on to why me and Pete had brought them here and all three of us started laughing like maniacs. "Haha! No we're here even though it may seem weird I brought you and Andy here because I'm having you guy's make a pact/vow to always be there for anyone in this group, I already had Pete and Joe do it.

Its just....not to give you a sob story but my parents died no one would take me in and I only had my best friend and that's how it has been for the last two and a half years until I found an apartment, called the landlord guy, shipped a payment, got the key and moved here three day's ago." I finished I could see Trick look at me with a smile but it was one of those smiles that are filled with sadness and sympathy.

I just nodded and stepped out of the car I was followed by the rest of they guy's when I walked to the exact spot me, Pete and Joe were only a night ago. It feels like I've known these guy's for years not just three almost four day's I put my hand out and Joe and Pete put theirs on top of mine followed by Patrick and Andy.

"Ok repeat this when I'm finished "Best friends forever time and place till tonight do us part?" they both nodded and repeated after me and we broke I smiled because I knew that there was a possibility I could have four friends in just a matter of three day's!
My life has always been crazy so go figure!I thought to myself.

As we we're walking back to the car Pete took my hand and smiled at me before he hugged me "What was that for?" I asked "Just because I can tell us living together and being friends is going to hold so much for the future I can just....feel it" he replied I nodded and hugged him again because I can just tell he was going to be my best friend. When me and Pete got back into the car Andy asked me a question "What does time and place mean? I could figure out the rest but not that part" I nodded and replied "It means if any of us fight or do something stupid we have to come back here to think about what happened, what we did and how we can fix our friendship with the person basically" He nodded "Ok seem reasonable" I smiled at him and sat back in the passengers side, just as I got comfortable I heard Joe and Andy talking in the background here's how the convo went:

Joe: "Soo Andy, how do you like you're visit here so far?
Andy: Uh ok I guess...
Joe: "How would you like it if you had a place to live here in Chicago?"
Andy: "What?"
Joe: "You can live with me/ keep me living away from home since Pete isn't going to be living there anymore!"
Andy: "WHAT?!?!"
Joe: (Smacks his face while Patrick laughs then he replies) "Do I have to spell it out? You. Can. Live. With. Me. Since. Pete's. Moving. In. With. Her. Understand?"
Andy probably nodded from the silence that I was witnessing then he responded to Joe
"Um, ok I understand what you mean but one tiny little thing...I DON'T HAVE A JOB HERE" Joe considered this for a second "Erm, neither do I..." He trailed off.

"Actually Joe, Border's is hiring if you guy's want to?" Patrick spoke up the pair looked at each other and nodded."But it will be about two weeks to a month before I can move to Chicago because I need to give my notice and get moving trucks set up but other than that....I'M MOVING IN WITH JOE!" It was official Andy was moving in with Joe and Pete was moving in with me...I looked at the driver's seat and thought to myself on the whole ride home "Do I like Pete Wentz?"


Hey peeps! So I finally got to that next chapter! WHOO! (People applaud) but no really I'm glad I finally got to writing it and I hope you liked it I tried to make it as long as possible and I PROMISE that the story will be picking up in the next chapter! Review if you liked this chapter pleaseeee! :D Also, I've been reading some fics and I came across a fic called "Bleeding Streets" by LilliTai its really good! so go check that out and have a good night/morning! :) Peace! -Noellestar
Sign up to rate and review this story