Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Strange Little Girl/Bad Ideas

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The friends all find Adam at the beach house he was supposed to share with Carmen on the honeymoon. Pete and Rose talk. Meanwhile, Sakura and Adam talk over wine, which leads to some bad ideas.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-01-29 - 926 words - Complete

0Unrated
Strange Little Girl/Bad Ideas:

-Rose-

We found Adam at the beach house he was supposed to share with Carmen that night. He came to the door looking as if he had been crying.

"Dude, what happened?" Robin asked. He wouldn't answer. Adam just turned and went back into the house. We all decided to stay with him for the rest of the night for moral support. I found Pete sitting alone on the beach.

"Hey you," I said in an upbeat tone. He looked up and gave me a small wave. I worked my black sandals off in the sand.

"Crazy day, huh?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. I took a seat next to him near the ocean. He looked over as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You feeling any better now?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I answered. "Is your divorce final?"

"By next week," Pete answered.

"I'm sorry for acting so crazy," I told him. Pete looked down at me.

"Why did you start taking those pills?" he asked. I sighed as I flopped back onto the sand.

"All of the stress," I said. "One of the lawyers at the courthouse was taking them to cope and she gave me the address to get them myself." Pete laid down next to me with a small smile on his face.

"Don't do that again, okay?" he asked. I glanced over at him.

"Which one-the pills or taking advice from druggie lawyers?" I asked.

"Both," Pete said. I smiled back at him as I chuckled.

"Alright," I said. He gave me a little kiss on the lips. I kissed him back as he hand rested on my breasts.

"So what happens now?" I asked. Pete climbed on top of me and pinned me down.

"We'll just have to see, won't we?" he asked. I couldn't help but to get lost in his brown eyes.

"I suppose so," I answered. He leaned down for another kiss and I was happy to give in.

-Inside the House-

Sakura walked into the kitchen with a big bottle of wine in her hand. "Adam?" she asked. "You in here? I brought you a present." The woman walked further into the darkened kitchen and peeked around to find Adam sitting near the back door. She let out a happy sigh.

"Oh, there you are," she said. He didn't say a word as he looked away. Sakura held up the bottle for him to see.

"I brought you a cheer-up present," she said. "I'll get you some glasses." Sakura set the bottle down on the counter and went to cabinets to find glasses. Adam looked up when his gal pal walked over to him with the bottle, glasses, and a corkscrew she found in one of the drawers. She took a seat next to him and set everything up. The woman raised her glass.

"Here's to dodging the bullet," she said. Adam looked at her with nothing to say. Sakura tapped her glass against his and took a drink. She handed him his glass.

"I couldn't do it," he said. Sakura looked up at him.

"I know," she whispered.

"What if I ended up hitting her like dad with Joyce and mom?" the guy asked. Sakura rubbed him on the back.

"You're not like him," she said. "You proved that to me over this past five years." He looked into her eyes with his own desperate ones.

"Don't you really mean that?" he asked.

"Yes," Sakura said, nodding. Adam grabbed her by the hands.

"Could you keep telling me that?" he asked. His gal pal gave him a calm smile.

"Of course," she told him. The Japanese woman nudged his glass over to him. "Here, drink up."

"Right," he said in a soft voice. Adam picked up his glass and took a drink. One glass never really stops at that in these situations. The pair went through the whole bottle in three minutes.

"Where's there more wine in this house?" Sakura asked.

"In the pantry, I think," Adam answered.

"Sweet," she said. His gal pal leapt to her feet and rushed over to the pantry. After feeling for the door for five minutes, she returned to her spot with more wine. The woman opened it up and poured him more.

"More for you!" she cheered.

"Thank, malady," Adam replied as he took his glass. Sakura broke into giggles. Her guy friend tilted his head at her, puzzled.

"What?" he asked. Sakura gave him a goofy smile.

"You just sounded so silly with the 'malady' bit," she said. Adam thought that for a moment and nodded with a smile.

"I guess I did," he said. Sakura gave up her wine. More drinking followed between joking around and laughing. On the surface, it looked like harmless drunken fun. However by the early hours of the morning, Sakura awoke on the living room floor under a blanket. Through her half-asleep state, she looked around. A confused look came over her face.

What happened? A low groaning noise caught her attention behind her. Against her better judgment, she glanced down to find Adam sound asleep beside of her. That shock alone fully awoke and sobered her up. She looked down at herself and saw that she was naked. To make matters worse, Sakura looked up the sheets and sees that Adam was naked as well. Horror came over her as she put two and two together. From there, a new whirlwind of confusion swept her away into uncharted territory.

Up, Down, Round, and Round
Sign up to rate and review this story