Categories > Original > Romance > Perfection

11. Forever

by tjsparkles 1 review

Prompt: Forever. COMPLETE.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-01 - 372 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: The final chapter! It only took me two years to update and four years to finish! I actually had forgotten about this, but I wanted to finish it, as it's so close to Robin's birthday. This was written for her, after all! This isn't my best work, but I had fun writing it! Robs, if you see this, I hope you enjoy this, and I hope you loved this overall!

10.
Inspiration: “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol

After nearly four years together, countless fights, more up and downs than the amount of rollercoasters in the entire United States, and tragedy, Josh and Robin realized that it really didn’t matter what life threw at them, because they were able to band together and tackle it with a united front that most couples would be jealous of. They were lucky to have the unwavering support of their friends and family, but that didn’t really matter to them. Josh and Robin knew that if no one else supported them, it didn’t affect them in any way, shape or form.

We’ll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don’t need anything or anyone

But of course their friends were happy for them. After all, they had worked hard to get Josh and Robin together in the first place, not because they felt sorry for the couple, but because they felt that Josh and Robin deserved it. Tina was constantly telling Robin that she deserved to be happy, and that this was Tina’s way of paying Robin back for all that she had done for her.

Josh wanted nothing more than to make sure that Robin knew she was the apple of his eye, his princess, and, most importantly, his partner for life. He knew that there were no words that could appropriately describe how he felt, but if he had to spend the rest of his life showing Robin every single day that she was his world, then so be it. He had no problem doing so.

Because Josh firmly believed that he and Robin were meant to be.

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Sign up to rate and review this story