Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm all ears and I'm all scars

I'm all ears and I'm all scars

by Noellestar 1 review

Whoop! Whoop! This idea just came to me! =)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2014-02-02 - 264 words

1Exciting
So sitting next to Pete and watching him go frantic wasn't on my list of things to do today actually none of this was planned. I'm supposed to be in the studio with the guy's right now finishing our new single Alone together, but nooooo I get to spend the day staring at Peter Fricken Wentz! Don't get me wrong, its not like I'm angry that I have to sit here for the whole day watching over him, no, its not that at all. He turns on the radio like he does every hour the news arrives, and each time he breaks down crying when that fateful report comes on. I get up, walk over to him and kneel in front of him staring at his tear stained face I hear him whisper "Its all my fault Patrick..." hearing him trail off I stand up and slam my hands on the counter and yell "PETE! FOR FRICK'S SAKE! ITS NOT YOUR FAULT THIS HAPPENED! ITS MY OWN FAULT FOR RUNNING!" but he continues to look at his hands ignoring me, but the thing is....he's not ignoring me, he didn't even hear a word I'm saying or that I'm standing right in front of him but.... I guess I'm not making very much sense.....am I? Should I start over from the beginning?


Ok, so, I know its short but the chapters WILL be longer =) I hope you liked the first chapter! Review if you liked it! chapters 2 and 3 coming up and chapter six of "Keep Quiet" will be up later on tonight too!
Sign up to rate and review this story