Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Kiss

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Patrick reflects on having a baby with Robyn while the crew continue their tradition about Amanda's house.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-02-04 - 585 words - Complete

0Unrated
Kiss:

-Patrick-

I don't know how all of this happened. I'm having a baby with a woman I don't love and it excites me in a way that scares me. I realized that we were at Mandy's house for "Christmas in Fifteen Minutes." Robyn and I haven't been talking for the longest time. The last time I had contact with her with for our baby's first sonogram. I don't know if she's ignoring me or just busy. I don't really care to find out either.

"Who wants chocolate angels?" Mandy asked.

"I'll have some!" Noriko cheered. She laughed as she picked up an angel. Robyn takes four for herself. I do not know what I see in her. She is scary and very controlling. I don't understand why I keep coming back to her. It scares me when I think about it. I happened to glance over at her and see her giving me a cold look. My eyes darted away as fast as I could.

What is she mad for? It's not like she doesn't want this child or anything. To tell you the truth, I don't mind having the kid either. This whole thing crashed into my lap and became more difficult when she decided to keep it.

"You what?" I asked after we talked about this.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm going to keep the kid." I blinked at her as I could envision her being a mother.

"Why?" I asked. Robyn narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why what?" she asked in a tone that made my spine jump in a bad way.

"Nothing personal," I was quick to say. "It's just..."

"What?" Robyn asked with poison in her voice.

"Aren't you busy with your career and all of that?" I asked. My baby's mother snorted at me over her ginger ale.

"I can manage it," she said. "The question is can you handle it?"

"Of course!" I blurted out. I could tell be the look on her face that she didn't believe me. This time, I refused to back down.

"I mean it!" I pressed. "I will be there and I can handle it!" Robyn threw up her hands at me after she finished her Canada Dry.

"Fine," she said. "You want to be part of the kid's life. Fine." I pressed my lips together as I nodded.

"Thanks," I said. I breathed out after I said that. Somehow, I think I might regret that. Right now however, everything's a bit unsteady, but we might be fine for now. I looked over to my left and happened to see a chocolate angel staring me down in the face.

"Oh, hi there," I said to the little treat. "How long have you been sitting there?"

"Look up, dummy," a sharp tone hissed at me. I looked up to see Robyn frowning at me with the angel in her hand. I blinked at her for a second.

"This for me?" I asked.

"What do you think?" she asked. I blinked at her with a blank stare. She still has that same frown that she always does.

"Thank you," I muttered as I took the angel for myself. Her facial expression didn't change.

"Now don't say I never did anything for you," she said before she turned and walked away. I stared at her as she went back over to her friends.

"Okay then..." I mumbled before I took a bite into the angel's wing. I will never understand her.

They Call Me the Wanderer
Sign up to rate and review this story