Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Reading the Sorcerer's Stone

by HarryPotterIsMyLife 2 reviews

When a package of books arrive at the headquarter of the Order of the Phoenix about Harry they decide to read them. They learn about Hermione, Harry, and Ron

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2014-02-05 - 1329 words

0Illiterate
It was a normal day at the headquarter at the Order of the Phoenix when a package suddenly arrived. Sirius said, “Was is this?”

Remus opened the package and said, “Looks like they’re books about Harry.” Molly Weasley then said, “I’ll go get the kids and we’ll start reading.”

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Joyce were in the room Harry and Ron slept in. While Ginny Fred, and George were in the living room already. Mrs. Weasley went upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door before walking in and saying, “Hermione, Harry, Ron, Joyce. Can you come downstairs we have something we have to show everyone.”

Harry turned to the others and said, “Wonder what this is about.”

“I have no idea. Harry, Ron, Joy. Let’s go downstairs.” Harry grabbed Joy’s hand and they walked downstairs. Ron asked, “Is Lyndsey excited to be starting her second year Joy.”

“Yeah she is. Let’s hope that hers is less exciting then ours.”

Harry said, “Yeah.” They walked into the living room and Harry sat down next to Sirius and Joy was next to him and Hermione was next to her and Ron was next to her.

Joyce was wearing her AEO Feather Graphic Muscle Tank in true black, skinny jeans in dark indigo super stretch from American Eagle, her AE Heritage Graphic Hoodie in coral burst, her Joyce necklace, and her classic short uggs in sand.

The other members of the Order Of The Phoenix we’re there. Arthur said, “What’s this about?”

Molly said, “Well books about Harry arrived and we’re going to read them.”

Sirius said, “The titles are Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.”

Joyce said, “Hey guys it’s looks like there’s three books from the future. It looks like we might figure about what happens in the future.”

“Typical there’s books about me.”

Molly the said, “Looks like there’s a letter.”

She grabbed it and read, “These books show the truth of Harry Potter, Joyce, Everson, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger of there years at Hogwarts. You will know the truth behind what they do at school.
LSW”

Arthur said, “Okay who wants to read first?”

Sirius said, “I will.”

“Your actually reading by choice?”

“Watch it Remus. Let’s read the back first and then the first chapter.”

Mad-eye Moody said, “Okay well start reading.”

Harry Potter has never played a sport while flying on a broomstick.

Remus said, “Your father would be appalled.”

Harry said, “Alright. Continue.”

He’s never worn a cloak of invisibility, befriended a giant, or helped hatch a dragon.

Sirius then said, “Okay. Please tell me that it’s joking?”

“Okay.”

All Harry knows is a miserable life with the Dursley’s. His horrible aunt and uncle, and their abominable son, Dudley.

Joyce then grabbed Harry’s hand and said, “Do I have to have a friend do something to them?”

Everyone looked at her and she said, “What? I know people who know people.”

“Who name’s there son Dudley?”

Harry replied, “Them.”

Harry’s room is a tiny closet at the foot of the stairs, and he hasn’t had a birthday party in eleven years.

Everybody decided to ignore that until they got into the books.

But all that is about to change when a mysterious letter arrives by owl messenger: a letter with an invitation to a wonderful place he never dreamed existed. There he finds not only, friends, aerial sports, and magic around every corner, but a great destiny that’s been waiting for him…if Harry can survive the encounter.

Sirius then said, “Please tell me that it’s not serious.”

Harry then said, “I’m going to chose not to answer that.”

Chapter 1: The Boy Who Lived

It was a normal day at the headquarter at the Order of the Phoenix when a package suddenly arrived. Sirius said, "Was is this?"

Remus opened the package and said, "Looks like they're books about Harry." Molly Weasley then said, "I'll go get the kids and we'll start reading."

Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Joyce were in the room Harry and Ron slept in. While Ginny Fred, and George were in the living room already. Mrs. Weasley went upstairs and knocked on the bedroom door before walking in and saying, "Hermione, Harry, Ron, Joyce. Can you come downstairs we have something we have to show everyone."

Harry turned to the others and said, "Wonder what this is about."

"I have no idea. Harry, Ron, Joy. Let's go downstairs." Harry grabbed Joy's hand and they walked downstairs. Ron asked, "Is Lyndsey excited to be starting her second year Joy."

"Yeah she is. Let's hope that hers is less exciting then ours."

Harry said, "Yeah." They walked into the living room and Harry sat down next to Sirius and Joy was next to him and Hermione was next to her and Ron was next to her.

Joyce was wearing her AEO Feather Graphic Muscle Tank in true black, skinny jeans in dark indigo super stretch from American Eagle, her AE Heritage Graphic Hoodie in coral burst, her Joyce necklace, and her classic short uggs in sand.

The other members of the Order Of The Phoenix we're there. Arthur said, "What's this about?"

Molly said, "Well books about Harry arrived and we're going to read them."

Sirius said, "The titles are Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."

Joyce said, "Hey guys it's looks like there's three books from the future. It looks like we might figure about what happens in the future."

"Typical there's books about me."

Molly the said, "Looks like there's a letter."

She grabbed it and read, "These books show the truth of Harry Potter, Joyce, Everson, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger of there years at Hogwarts. You will know the truth behind what they do at school.

LSW"

Arthur said, "Okay who wants to read first?"

Sirius said, "I will."

"Your actually reading by choice?"

"Watch it Remus. Let's read the back first and then the first chapter."

Mad-eye Moody said, "Okay well start reading."

Harry Potter has never played a sport while flying on a broomstick.

Remus said, "Your father would be appalled."

Harry said, "Alright. Continue."

He's never worn a cloak of invisibility, befriended a giant, or helped hatch a dragon.

Sirius then said, "Okay. Please tell me that it's joking?"

"Okay."

All Harry knows is a miserable life with the Dursley's. His horrible aunt and uncle, and their abominable son, Dudley.

Joyce then grabbed Harry's hand and said, "Do I have to have a friend do something to them?"

Everyone looked at her and she said, "What? I know people who know people."

"Who name's there son Dudley?"

Harry replied, "Them."

Harry's room is a tiny closet at the foot of the stairs, and he hasn't had a birthday party in eleven years.

Everybody decided to ignore that until they got into the books.

But all that is about to change when a mysterious letter arrives by owl messenger: a letter with an invitation to a wonderful place he never dreamed existed. There he finds not only, friends, aerial sports, and magic around every corner, but a great destiny that's been waiting for him...if Harry can survive the encounter.

Sirius then said, "Please tell me that it's not serious."

[**]Harry then said, "I'm going to chose not to answer that."

*Chapter 1: The Boy Who Lived

*
Sign up to rate and review this story