Categories > TV > WWE

Sing It Loud

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Two's company, three's a crowd, and that's when a relationship begins to unravel. (CM Punk/Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin)

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2014-02-06 - 300 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: This follows the same premise as Take Me Under, except that it includes 3 people instead of two. Credit to 3sentence on LJ for this challenge.

Punk was one of Alex’s close friends, and a guy that he admired greatly, but he damn sure didn’t want Punk involved in his relationship with Chris. (Respect)

But Chris had been talking about doing something different for a while now, and although Alex was apprehensive, he was willing to show Chris that he would do anything to make him happy. (Flexible)

Chris never said it out loud, but Alex’s agreement touched him. (Happiness)

This arrangement wasn’t just new for Alex, but for everybody, and it was going to take some getting used to. (Confusion)

When Colt Cabana found out what was going on, he asked why he hadn’t been invited. (Question)

Alex considered punching Colt out, but knew that Colt was only trying to alleviate tension, as usual. (Neutral)

Alex didn’t mind going along with a threesome to make Chris happy, but he didn’t like the way Punk seemed to insert himself into Chris and Alex’s routine. (Jealousy)

But Chris had some serious hero worship when it came to Punk, so Alex kept his feelings to himself. (Worship)

Chris tried his best to make sure that Alex and Punk were both comfortable with the arrangement, as well as each other, but it was like pulling teeth sometimes. (Struggle)

None of them had considered what they would do if they wanted to go out in public. (Public)

If it had been up to Alex, they would’ve worked out some kind of deal where only two of them would go out together at a time, but no one had bothered to ask his opinion. (Never)
Sign up to rate and review this story