Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now I only waste it dreaming of you.

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Emily realizes who her Romeo really is

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-06 - Updated: 2014-02-06 - 1570 words - Complete

0Unrated
After the mostly quiet flight to New York we got some really swanky hotel rooms. Lucky for me I got to have my own room. I used my time to myself to get a nice long, hot shower something
I didn't really get on the buses for numerous reasons. I knew the quiet time wouldn't last long though. I sat down at the foot of the bed and flipped on the t.v. and just as I had expected I herd a knock at my room door.

"come in!" I shouted knowing that I had purposely left my room door unlocked due to the fact that I was use to having no privacy, and that one of the guys always needed me for something, because lets face it they may look like frown men but I never know when someones going to get hurt with all their pranks and I'm going to have to doctor a wound of some sort.

"Hey" Patrick said stepping through the door and giving me a little half wave and smile, as he just stopped in front of the door awkwardly.

"whats up Trick?!" I said beaming at him and patting beside me on the bed for him to come sit down. he walked across the room and sat with me on the bed and was either pretending to be focused on what ever was on the T.V. or in some kind of deep thought. he waited a minute before he spoke.


"I-I uh, wanted to show you something." he said hesitantly still looking at the T.V.

"what is it?" I asked now curious. green eyes lit up at my curiosity.

"well, I think you'll really like it, or at least remind you of some things. come on!" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me out my room door.

"Patrick! I'm in my pajamas!" I protested. I herd him laugh a little.

"don't worry, no one will see us." he said with a smile. we started going up a bunch of flights of stairs. where the heck was he taking me?

"couldn't we just use the elevator?" I asked surprised he wasn't getting as winded as I was.

"no, the elevator doesn't go where were going, plus its good exercise." he said still dragging up the stairs. finally the stairs ended and we were at a door with a red exit sign over it.

"are we supposed to be up here?" I asked looking around as if someone was going to jump out of no where and yell at us for being up there.

"I dunno, but I've never gotten caught before" he replies as he opens the door leading to the roof for me. "well, ladies first" he said I reluctantly went through the door. Instantly by breath was taken away. I just stood there staring at all the lights from the buildings that towered above us and sank below us against the dark New York skyline. Patrick took a seat and I sat down beside him.

"so do you like it? does it remind you of things?" Patrick asked with a smile.

"Its so beautiful. It reminds me of my first night in Chicago with you. It makes me feel like I'm back in Chicago. this makes me feel a lot less home sick." I smile

"at night it reminds me of Chicago too, only bigger." he said

"so you said you've been up here before?" I asked.

"every time we're in New York the guys always stay in this same hotel, its like a tradition or something so I just started coming up here" he said.

"and no one ever called the police saying that theirs a cray celebrity on the roof or anything?" I laughed.

"no" he laughed "besides I don't think I'm that important that anyone would care or anything." he said.

"you know, sometimes I forget that you are famous and so many people all over the world know who you are, and I'm sitting next to you on some roof of a New York hotel building." I laugh.

"sometimes its kind of surreal, you know, being well known by people. Its kind of cool sometimes, but I couldn't imagine having a family in all this. If I have kids they would be hounded everywhere they went. I don't know, I would just feel guilty for making a family in this craziness. That's why I wanted you to live a normal life." he said looking up into the sky.

"I don't think your future family will mind. this is just part of your life and it will be your family's too. look at me, I don't care. I realized what I would be on my plate the moment I befriended you guys. I love you guys, your like my family in a weird way and I wouldn't change that for any reason." I said now looking into the sky with him. he waited a while before he spoke again.

"how come you haven't been hanging around with Brendon lately?" Patrick asked out of no where. I didn't want to lie, but I didn't want to exactly tell him.

"well, things between us have just kinda been a little weird lately." I said hoping he wouldn't want to go into it.

"what happened?... if you don't mind my asking" damn! he went into it. I trusted him, so I might as well give him the answer.

"uh..well, he kind of proposed to me. I guess those rings from the prank were actually meant for us after all." I said.

"what?! really?! why would he do that?" Patrick said with a mix of curiosity, shock, and laughter. I laughed little with him.

"your guess is as good as mine" I shrugged.

"so are you going to say yes?" he asked a little nervously.

"no, I don't think I am. It just wouldn't feel right. I just cant imagine someone like Brendon as my husband, even though him and I are a lot alike." I said really thinking about the question.


"you two would be like one of those perfect couples that would look good in photos together." he said.

"

"ewww! I hate those kind of couples. Besides, couples like that normally aren't as happy and cheerful in their relationships as they are in their photos." I said. again, another long silence erupted, none of which were awkward and I kept finding myself wishing I was closer to him even though we were sitting so close our shoulders almost touched. I glanced at him he was sitting with his knees almost to his chest. his hair was covered by a black hat that had a little bit of his light bangs swept over the side. his black pants, shirt and leather jacket almost disappearing against the night sky. his thick black rimmed glasses that took up much of his upper face glinted against the light of the buildings.

"so, um.. what type of person do you imagine being with?" he asked as his voice broke a little. the question made my stomach jump a little, but I knew the answer, as if it had been the only one I ever saw.

"I don't know. I guess like a romeo type. probably a bit awkward, sweet and with a voice of a god.probably someone who loans out his Tom Waits shirts to a girl he just met walking in the rain. oh and hats. I have this thing for hats." I smiled looking him in the bright green eyes.

"sounds like a nerd." he replied.

"so? what if I like nerds." I said.

"well, I just happen to see myself with a pretty girl who is willing to wear my stinky old Tom Waits shirts after we just met. and listen to my stories about my record collection that no one seems to like. and is as equally as nerdy as me." he begins to laugh.

"I could see myself with you" I said with a smile teasingly.

"I couldn't see myself without you." he said looking me deep into the eyes. he begins to lean forward until our lips met. everything seemed so perfect as I put one of my arms around his shoulder and the other on the back of his head. the kiss was so soft but so long and passionate, Its what I had been dreaming of the whole time we were apart and more. once the kiss broke off I immediately missed everything about it. I looked him directly in the eyes.

"I want to try us again" I said feeling still half dazed from the kiss.

"I do too." he replied.

"but what do I tell Brendon? and I don't know what the guys would think." I said

"the guys are just scared I'll blow up on you or something again, and I can assure all of you it wont ever happen again. I'll talk with Brendon and the guys, everything will be okay." he said.

"Promise?" I asked knowing he would know exactly what I was talking about.

"I swear. nothing like that will happen ever again. I was just lost for a while." he said seeming still guilty about all his blow ups.

"he walked back to my hotel room and told me not to worry then gave me another deep passionate kiss filled with his scent before he left.
Sign up to rate and review this story