Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

you're crashing, but your no wave.

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

will Emily tell the guys about Petes secret and cause the band to break up?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-07 - Updated: 2014-02-07 - 2872 words - Complete

0Unrated
Patrick looked terrified at the words I had just spoken.

"Please don't do this" he begged.

"you don't have to-" Andy started until I cut him off.

"I do have to do this. I know this band and I are both important to you. I know you wouldn't just throw either of those away. we can settle Pete down. speaking of, where is he?" I said in a harsh tone letting the boys know I meant business.

"I know where he is. I'll take you to him. trick, you stay here." Joe said Patrick started to object until Joe cut him off. " the girls got some sense in her head, Trick, so she can probably talk some into pete. she may save the band. And if your worried about him touching her again, I firmly believe she has a handle on it this time." I've never really herd Joe talk this firmly to one of his band mates before. he must really believe in me. I followed him down some halls. until we reached another guarded room just as Dallon and Brendon were walking out of it angry.

"what did he say?" Joe asked.

"nothing, really. we couldn't get him to talk." Dallon said.

"come here." brendon said to me harshly. I followed him down the hall a bit before he stopped and started whisper yelling at me.

"you lied to me. This is not some stupid prank thing. so tell me right now whats going on."

"I cant do this right now" I whispered back. "but your right, its not. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE!" I said in a low whispery growl to Brendon. "but I promise I will tell you everything as soon as were alone as we possibly can be. your the only one who would believe it anyway, and your the only one who will see why I haven't told anyone" I whispered to him and walked off back to the guys.

"I have to talk to him completely alone. I want you guys as far as you can be from here." I said as they all gave me weird looks. "Trust me." I said and they all walked off down the hall talking the security guard with him. I took a deep breath before walking into the room.

I saw Pete sitting on the couch with his head down, he didn't even look up to see who had come in. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the couch.

"I love Patrick." I spoke he didn't even move or look at me. "this has gone way too far Pete" I said calmly.

"do they know yet?" he asked sullenly stuck in the same pose.

"no, I haven't told them, And I don't have to." I said.

"why wouldn't you? I'm a monster." he said

"you don't have to be. It doesn't have to be like this. I was just talking Patrick out of quitting the band. you've made your point. what do you want?

"you know what I want." he said full of regret and remorse body still un-moving. I sighed.

"fine." I said about to cry. "I'll do what ever you want. just please don't destroy everything for the guys and yourself. I'm just some stupid girl who shouldn't even be with you guys. you know your not the only thing who thinks their a monster for ruining people's lives. so if you want me, you can have me, and we can just destroy each other's lives" I said tears slipping down my cheeks. Pete finally looked up at me stunned at either my white flagged words or the tears rolling down my cheeks.

"you are so much like Patrick." he began. "you don't think your worth much. and you don't see the ways you light up a room and make everyone happy. I've done too much already, to finally have my way and have you would mess things up even worse for everyone, no one would be happy If I had you, even me. your just so bright and beautiful everyone is just so drawn to you, that's why I have done all this, jealousy. I've been nothing but jealous of Brendon and Patrick ever since I saw you liked them, and you just gave me no attention. I shouldn't have done the things I did, all I wanted was for you to notice me, I thought I could of been your hero, but I wussed out and took off afraid someone would know it was me who was behind threatening everyone. but you just never liked me." he said tears welling up in his eyes. all of a sudden, this person I had just hated melted in front of me. I felt sorry for him. he was just lonely.

"If you would of sat down with me like this from the beginning without you doing all this, who knows, I could of loved you. I could of been with you, I don't know." I said

"no you wouldn't of. you've always been in love with Patrick. Its been obvious to me from the day I met you. The way he looks at you and you look at him, I can just tell your in love. you know, the day before I helped you dress up and get Patrick back, I was going to tell you.
I couldn't bring myself to do it though. I just felt like everyone should be as lonely as me." he said now fully crying. I lifted his head up and wiped away his tears.

"why are you acting like you still care?" he asked softly.

"because I do. I don't hate you, I thought I did, but I don't. because behind all those horrible, jealous things that you've done, there's just a really lonely guy who doesn't believe hes good enough for anything or anyone. your very depressed on the inside, I know your history, and I'm sorry. your not a monster though." I said understanding how he was feeling.

"thank you." he said. "your such a sweet girl, I'll find someone like you one day." he said. "what are you going to tell the guys?" he asked guilt fully.

"I'm going to tell them that you didn't mean to kiss me. and I'm going to ask them to forgive you. follow me." I said getting up off the couch and walking out the door knowing he was following me. he walked with me down the halls until we reached the room where patrick and the guys would assumably still be. I told him to wait outside until I called him in. when I went in the room all the guys were there looking at me. I decided to speak before anyone else did.

"I talked to Pete. He had a lot to say. He didn't mean to do what he did. I guess he just got carried away. He was very respectful to me when I talked to him. Guys, believe me when I say hes very very sorry. Hes also worried about the band, he loves you guys and he didn't mean to put everything in jeopardy like that." I said "would it be okay If I let him in?" I asked. everyone looked to Patrick. "please don't hurt him." I looked at Patrick and almost begged. he gave me a nod. and I called for Pete to come in. as he did Patrick sat back in his seat, letting us know he wasn't going to jump up and hurt him.

"Patrick, guys, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did, I..I just wasn't thinking. I understand if you guys don't want to forgive me for almost wrecking everything. but please just don't let this hurt the band. I know I'm pretty much scum for kissing my best friend's girlfriend, but I just cant apologize enough for it" he said sadly as the guys just looked at him. Patrick spoke first.

"I forgive you if she does. your like my brother, man That's the girl that I love, you have to promise me to respect that from now on. I don't care if your her friend, its hard not to be, shes amazing, But if you pull something like this again then I'm not sure how this will all end for the band, but it will." Patrick said calmly.

"I understand, and I promise." Pete said.

"yeah! and if the rest of us end up with ladies, you better keep away Wentz!" Brendon said with a laugh.

"fat chance." Pete laughed causing everyone to laugh. "but I swear I wont even look at them" he finished. everything kind of went back to normal in the room, the way it should of been, with joking and smiles. Patrick even got up and gave Pete a hug and muttered "love you, man" and Pete muttered back "love you too, Trick". I felt good. I went over to patrick and held his hand.

"thank you" I said to him with a smile. he smiled back.

"20 minutes till fall out boy." a head poked through the door and said.

"shit!" Patrick said and with that everyone started scrambling around and panic! ran out of the room and the boys from FOB started picking up instruments and Patrick began feverishly belting out random things to try to warm up his voice. Everything was so chaotic unlike normal times before they went on. I found my pass and put it around my neck. Before the shows I could normally get anywhere I wanted without my pass because people learned who I was, but during the actual show every thing was crazy and I needed to have my pass to get anywhere. I turned around to see Pete whispering something into Patrick's ear with a smile, what ever he said made Patrick laugh and smile followed by a "lets do it." from Patrick. they were up to something which kind of made me happy that they were back to normal but a little curious as to what they were going to do. soon we were scooped off by guards and walking down the hall.

"hey I'm going to be watching from the side of the stage tonight." I told Patrick who was still in the middle of vocal exercises even though we were almost to the back of the stage.

"that's fine" he answered with a smile. someone caught up with us and handed the boys black FOB ski masks, which they immediately put on. I looked at Patrick and laughed a little at the ski mask on his head. he looked at me and smiled through the mask. when we reached the side of the stage where they went on from I saw the stage was pitch black like normal, I don't even know how they picked up their Instruments in that kind of darkness. Patrick kissed me quickly through the mask before saying

"try to get jealous" I wanted to ask him why but he had already ran out onto the dark stage. the guys started playing The Phoenix and the lights started to flash. I began to see my boyfriend singing his heart out, I even sang along. my boyfriend, that's so weird to think of Patrick singing on stage in a black ski mask in front of so many people screaming as my boyfriend. I have seen them play so many times before, and I've herd Patrick sing more times than I can count always, on the bus, in the morning, in the shower, practices on stage and on my Ipod. For some reason, it just all dawned on me. This man on stage here actually likes me, and cares bout me. out of all the people he chose me, and out of all the people I loved him. He was special to so my people but I was special to him. he fought for me, he tried to do what was best for me, he saved me from the rain and gave me all these beautiful awesome friends. I felt like I owed him so much but I didn't know what to give him, he didn't need anything.. and then it dawned on me, I knew exactly what to give him, my promise. I watched as my friends played their hearts out, knowing they put their soul behind it for other people to enjoy.

I watched until the end of their set when I herd a song they weren't supposed to be playing and that's where I got suspicious when they started to play Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer. it was weird, but they played the song really well. During the last Chorus pete walked over to patrick and kissed him on the cheek, which made the crowd gasp and laugh and scream. I knew something was up! and I just started cracking up. when the song was over pete spoke into his mic.

"Patrick's girlfriend is probably so pissed right now, sorry Em"the crowd screamed. he glanced back at me and smiled. I thought it was hilarious they were both defiantly making light of what just happened. I caught a glimpse of Andy laughing at his drums. finally the boys walked off the stage where Patrick gave me a tight, sweaty hug.

"you gotta stop randomly kissing people, dude" Joe said to pete as we walked back to the dressing room. "people don't want your mouth aids and shit."

"I think he has an addiction" A sweaty, shirtless Andy laughed.

"did yo think it was funny?" a red faced Patrick asked wiping the sweat from his face.

"yeah, I did. I laughed pretty hard." I said with a smile. the guys decided to use the shower at the venue like they always do but Patrick decided to use the bus's so we could go back to the bus together. once he was done in the shower, a wet haired fresh smelling
Patrick came and say with me on the couch putting his arm around me.

"the entire time I was on stage, all I could think about was you." he said. I looked at him. his hair was in stuck up little messy, wet strands all over his head especially the shorter ones near the back.

"why me?" was the only thing I could say. he looked a little confused.

"because your the greatest girlfriend ever" he answered.

"no, out of all the girls why do you like me so much? out of all the girls you've met, out of all the girls that scream for you at your shows, why me?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"because out of all the girls I've ever met, I've never felt for them the way I feel about you. I love you Em." he said putting one of his hands on my cheek.

"I love you too Patrick, I love everything about you. When I was watching you preform, something clicked in my brain, I can't really explain it I felt so grateful for you and I really understood how much you meant to me. I felt like I owed you in some way for giving me all these amazing people to be around that I love so much." I started to cry. "so all I can give you is this, my promise that I will never run away, and that I will always care about you for the rest of my life. I dont ever want to leave your side. I love you." Patrick pulled me into his chest.

"I love you so much, your just so sweet. you'll never have to leave my side, I'll always be right here." he said. the rest of the boys piled onto the bus.

"is she okay?" Joe asked looking at me cuddled to Patrick's chest crying.

"yeah, shes happy...I think." Patrick said.

"why?" Joe asked confused. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around Joe who didn't exactly know what to do at first and was a little bit startled by the surprise hug.

"because I love you all so much." I cried. Joe finally hugged back and whispered "you broke her" to Patrick behind me. then I went to Pete with tears till in my eyes and hugged him too "I love you Pete."

"I love you too Em" Pete said returning my tight hug. then I went to Andy and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'll miss you most of all scarecrow" Andy said in a bad girls voice, which sounded nothing like Dorothy from the wizard of oz. Everyone laughed.

"I love you Andy" I said still chuckling.

"I love you too Em." andy replied.

"Well, now that Woodstock 2013 featuring Fall out Boy and apparently a manish red haired Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz is over, what are we going to do now?"

"the same thing we do every night, try to take over the world" Patrick replied. no one laughed. "No one ever saw that cartoon?" Patrick asked.

"whats with you guys and quotes right now?" I asked jokingly.

"sorry, I thought we had a thing going, apparently not." Patrick laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story