Categories > TV > WWE

Breaking Point

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

He loves testing her limits, and she loves to let him. Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)/OC. Contains smut, will be extremely graphic in later parts.

Category: WWE - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-14 - 504 words

0Unrated
A/N: Yet another random idea that came to me late at night. This fic will contain smut, and at times, it will be graphic. This chapter is smut free, though, and I will be sure to warn you as things change. I've never really written graphic smut before, so it might suck. Please let me know if you enjoy it, or if there is anything I can do to improve it. Hope you enjoy!

Additional A/N: Forgot to mention that I'll be using a prompt table for this.

Prompt: Vanilla

For the most part, Ronnie Singleton’s life was pretty vanilla. She lived in a basic one bedroom apartment, by herself, about five minutes away from the university she was attending. She had a basic job as a receptionist for her best friend’s welding company, attended college twice a week like most college students, and spent her Friday nights curled up on the couch with a tub of ice cream and a bag of chips, often zoning out watching whatever was on the television. Her life was pretty much basic, but she was okay with that. She had resigned herself that there were interesting people in the world, people who made a difference and were recognized, and then there were people like her: people so painfully boring that they disappeared into the woodwork.
At least that was the view that some people chose to take. Ronnie knew that she was different than most of the people she knew, and that was just fine by her.

Ronnie even possessed average looks: at 5’4, she was of average height, and she was neither beautiful, as most girls aspired to be, or cute, as some girls were naturally gifted with. She was just plain. She had large, round hazel eyes, a button nose, and a heart shaped face. Pretty basic.

Her hair, however, and her weight set her apart from most people in that she had hair so shockingly raven that people often assumed that she dyed it, and, well, to be perfectly honest, she wasn’t exactly thin. But again, it was okay. Ronnie had learned to love herself, because she had learned a long time ago that nobody else would.

Her friends and family were constantly trying to set her up, but Ronnie wasn’t interested. She wasn’t disinterested in men in general or anything like that; she just despised being set up. It made her feel pathetic, and honestly, she was content with the way her life was currently. As soon as she graduated college, Ronnie planned on leaving the state and moving to somewhere that would support her true passion: books. She loved to write and she loved to read, and she had dreamed of owning a book store ever since she was little. But Ronnie knew that she would never be successful as long as she stayed in her tiny Southern town. So she looked forward to getting out as soon as she could.

Everything else would be gravy.
Sign up to rate and review this story