Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

I'm in Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After talking to her mother, Sakura comes to a realization that she didn't expect.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-02-17 - 443 words - Complete

0Unrated
I'm in Love:

-Sakura-

I don't know how to talk to Adam anymore. Now that he knows what he did, he won't even look me in the eye. That's not the half of it either.

My heart is always pounding around him. I can barely breathe at times. Lately, he's all I ever think about. These past six days have been hectic on my brain. So last night, I turned to some help.

"Mom," I said last night in the kitchen. She glanced up at me from the stove.

"Yes, dear?" she asked. I shifted a bit in place.

"How do you know when you're in love?" I asked nervously. She looked up at me with bright red cheeks.

"Oh!" she cooed. "What brought this on?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Mom, don't do this," I groaned. "Could you please answer my question? My mom cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Right, you want to know when you are in love, yes?" I nodded at her like a little child. My mother leaned in close to my face. "First, your heart races every time you see them," she whispered.

"Uh-huh," I said.

"Then you are short of breath," she added.

"Yes," I said. My mother glanced around for a brief second.

"All you can do is think about them," she told me.

"Yes!" I said. My mother pulled back with a little smile on her face.

"Now, you answer my question," she said. I blinked at her.

"Huh?" I asked. She hung the dish towel on the handle of the oven.

"Come on," that old lady said. "Tell me the truth. Who is he?" My eyes darted away from her as I blushed.

"No! It's nothing like that!" I yelped. My mother gave a look that told me she didn't believe.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I cried. "I'm not lying!"

"I didn't say you were, dear," she informed me.

"Good!" I shouted with a red face. "Because I'm not!" I slid off the stool and raced to my room.

"I'll be here if you want to talk about it!" my mother shouted behind me. Her voice propelled me to run faster. When I reached my room, Adam entered my mind.

I really need him right now! I froze at that thought. Why am I thinking about him at a time like this? I sank to my knees as I came to a shocking realization.

Holy shit! I do love Adam! I had to tell him, but it would take the party before I had to guts to say anything.

Give Us Some Fucked Up Music, She'll Treat You Well
Sign up to rate and review this story