Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

Change will come

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Emily and Patrick pick baby names. and Emily comes to a sudden realization.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-02-18 - 1571 words - Complete

0Unrated
When we got back into the car Patrick took a photo of the ultra sound photos and I guess sent them to people.

"what are we doing now?" I asked him.

"well, I have something arranged, but we don't have to do it if your not ready or don't want to." he said cautiously.

"what is it?" I asked.

"a radio interview. I just thought it would be cool to break the news about every thing in the place we consider home. I was already initially supposed to just do it by myself, but the radio station begged me to see if you would come with me." he said.

"I think that would be really cool. I think this would be a great place to do it. And I also think it would be nice for Fall Out Boy fans to know." I smiled at him as he drove.

"I don't know if you know this, but the word is getting out an way" he said

"already?!" I said in disbelief. and he nodded.

"so are you nervous about our first interview?" he asked.

"no, after the whole ultrasound thing I think I can handle a little radio interview." I laughed.

We arrived at the radio station ten minutes later. Patrick held my hand as we went inside. we were met by someone who took us back to the area where they were broadcasting and sat down on the stool across from the radio host.

"there they are! ladies and gents Chicago native and singer of Fall out boy's Patrick Stump and fiance Emily Law are in the building and have now joined us! thank you guys for being here."

"Thank you for letting us be here." Patrick said into the microphone in front of us.

"how is the tour going? and Emily I understand that your o the bus with the boy's right?"

"yeah I am. Actually it's been really great so far. I love seeing them preform, they all just have so much energy and dedication to every live show they play it just amazes me."

"Patrick, so what do the guys think about having a girl on the bus constantly?" the host laughs.

"its no different than it would be if it was just us guys. The all treat her like one of the guys they do what ever they normally would if she wasn't there. they all just love her though." Patrick said with a smile.

"so I've herd a couple of rumors I was wondering if you could clear up for all the fans out there. I herd you guys were getting married?" he asked.

"as a matter of fact we are, we haven't really set a date yet though." Patrick answered.

"Can I see the ring Emily?" he asked. I reached my hand out toward him and he began turning my hand to see all the little parts of it.

"woah! for everyone listening this is a big rock! very beautiful Emily! looks like you picked out a good one Patrick" he said making Patrick laugh and blush.

"thank you" Patrick said still blushing.

"I've also herd another rumor about baby on board" the host said with a smile.

"we are having a baby, actually we just got back from an ultrasound appointment." Patrick said.

"wow guys! congratulations! I'm very exited for you! how do you two feel about becoming Parents?"

"I feel pretty ready to be a mom, and I think Patrick will be a great dad." I looked to Patrick.

"the weird thing about being told your going to be a parent is that it doesn't really sink in at first, you know? it actually just hit me today that I'm having a baby who will be part of me, but I'm totally ready and looking for ward to it. I believe That Em will make a pretty good mom as well"

"what do the guy's think? re they ready to be uncles?" the host laughed.


"as soon as they found out the were very happy" Patrick said.

"they don't even mind that I'm in their one little tour bus bathroom throwing up all morning" I laugh "they've all just been really understanding of what I've been physically going through."

"so have you two picked out any names yet?"

"none as of yet but we're probably going to start throwing some out there pretty soon" Patrick said.

"well congratulations again on your engagement and the pregnancy and the tour doing so well. and thank you guys so much for being here with us."

"no problem" Patrick said.

"fall out boy is on tour now! be sure to check out their new CD Save Rock and Roll! we are about to play for you guys My songs know what you did in the Dark, enjoy!"

the man shook our hands and thanked us for coming.

as we left I really began to think about the baby names.

"give me some baby names." I said to him in the car.

"uh max? Thomas?" he said unsure as he drove.

"I like Max." I said. "but what if its a girl?"

"I was giving you girl names!" he laughed.

"fine. since we like max so much what if Maxene? spelled ENE at the end instead of INE?"

"so ether way we go our baby will be named Max? we can't lose! Its a win in my Book!" he laughed. "what about middle names?" he asked becoming serious again.

"lets just give the baby Vaughn, like yours. it sounds good with Stump any way." I said

"Max or Maxene Vaughn Stump." he said to himself. "I like it a lot." he said.

"well then its settled!" I squealed making Patrick laugh.

"your adorable" he smiled. I pulled out my phone having an Idea. "did you know the meaning of the names Max and Maxene is greatest."

"It is seriously greatest?" he asked with an eyebrow raised looking at me as I nod.

"Pretty fitting" he laughed.

"where are we going now?" I asked.

"home." he answered.

"what?" I asked confused."do we really even have a home?" I laughed.

"I guess, mine back in L.A, but I meant your house." he laughed. I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"really?" I asked.

"yeah, you still technically live in it" he laughed. "and I haven't gotten to see it yet." he laughed. "And I'm currently paying the bills for it."

"what? why?!"

"well, Brendon was but when we started dating I asked him if I cold take over."

"you don't need to do that." I said.

"don't worry about it, were about to get married remember? whats mine is yours. besides it doesn't really cost that much since no ones living in it." he said as we pulled into m neighbor hood.

"how do you know where I live?" I asked.

` "well I know the address from the bills and stuff." he said "Also, I've been here before, you just didn't know."

"great, my fiance use to creep on me." I mocked. "when?" I asked him.

"when I was in Chicago before the tour. I missed you so much I use to come out here almost every night and cry. It was awful. I never told you because I thought you would think I was a weirdo."

"well I do now." I laughed. I thought about all the times I had went to bed crying not even knowing the person I was crying over was probably right out side doing the same for me. If I would of known nothing would of stopped me from running out there to him.

"I wish I just would of known." I mumbled sadly as we parked in front of my house.

"I wish I would of had the guts and common sense to tell you." he mumbled back.
seeing my house again something so familiar in a time of strange new things made me happy. I grabbed my keys I carried everywhere with me to remind me of home and quickly unlocked the door. breathing in the scent of home as I walked in.

"so this is what it looks like on the inside" he laughed as he stepped through the door way behind me and looked around. I flopped down on the couch and sighed in happiness. Patrick began exploring my house I saw him weave in and out of rooms looking at every little thing like a curious little kid.

"make your self at home, honey" I called to him somewhere in he house as I laughed.

"I am. I'm currently in your room. you sure do have a lot of our band's stuff in here." he called. "looks like I wasn't the only creeper." I turned on the T.V. some how surprised that it still worked for some reason. Patrick soon came back into the living room to sit down with me.

"I like your house" he said getting comfy next to me."

"was it what you expected?" I asked.

"for some reason it was. are you planning on selling it when you move to L.A. with me?"

"yeah. I guess so." I said with the thought fully setting in that I wouldn't be living in Chicago any more.

"don't worry, you'll like my house. I promise. And if you don't we can up grade and pick out a new one together." he said reassuring me.
Sign up to rate and review this story