Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 11

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

second chances

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-02-19 - 1360 words

1Moving
Chapter 11

As I sat up there in Izzys bed I felt completely fine. I jus wish I could read the expression on his face and understand what he was thinking behind those gray eyes. Did he want to give being with me a second chance? Personally I would love nothing more. His eyes dart shyly down to the floor.
"You feel ok enough to shower?" He asks me.
"I nod, I feel much better...thank you."
He slightly nods with a smile, "Ill get you a shirt or something to wear," he says as he gets up.
"Thanks," I say as I scoot off the bed. Im standing effortlessly now. I still feel weak, but its only because Im dehydrated. I make my way to the bathroom as Izzy starts scrounging his suitcase for a semi clean shirt for me to wear.
I shut the door and turn on the shower. I strip down and step into the warm running water. It feels so good. I know I must be pretty disgusting after this long day of vomit, diarreha, and mucus. My mind keeps replaying over and over the conversation Izzy and I had just had. Did he want to give things between us another shot? I hoped he did. I was blown away that Izzy Stradlin wanted me. Id love to be his girl.
I scrubbed myself from head to toe. I practically used the entire hotel sized bar. I got out and towel dried my hair a bit. Then I wrap the towel around my body and tuck the corner in. I looked at my terrible reflection in the mirror as I tore open the hotel toothbrush. I had on no makeup and I usually wore tons. I was pale and under my eyes looked dark. Not the best look, but I had nothing to work with. I gave my mouth and tongue a deep clean as I stood there thinking about how awful I looked. I take a deep breath and exit the bathroom. Izzy was sitting on the bed with a white T shirt next to him.
I note some slight surprise as his eyes nervously look at me standing there in only a towel. He seems almost shy. I cant imagine why? Hes seen me in less than this towel already. He extends the shirt out. I take a few more steps forward and take it from him. Standing before him I slid it over my head. I start to work it on and suddenly I can feel his hands unwork the towel. Then I feel the heat of his lips gently kissing my hip bone. The shirt tumbles down. I look down at him.
Hes looking up at me now with the same eyes he had had just before he kissed me for the first time. Theres yearning and want visible there. At the same time he looks to be struggling not to feel this way. Wow I think Im starting to read him now. His hands slide up my thighs and rest at my hips. His shirt Is leaving just enough of me still covered to not tempt himself more perhaps. I hear him give a throaty moan. I smile down at him. His fingers clutch at my hips as he glances up at me with those deep gray eyes. I can see how much he wants me.
He begins speaking in his pillow talking voice. Its more carnal and flustered, though flows out softer. "Youre as addictive to me as that shit is," he draws his breath in, "I want you so fucking bad."
"Im right here," I reply watching his expressions change to passionate lust.
"Do you want me?" He softly asks as he makes eye contact with me.
I nod with a smile. I was so ready for him.
"No Lanessa...do you want me?" He asks again with a different tone, more serious.
The smile has left my face but I nod again.
His creased forehead and darting eyes scanned my face. "You sure? It is kind of a big decision...a lot would factor in if we were...together."
"What is there to factor in if its what we both want?" I ask.
"Well...theres the fame for one...people will always be trying to take pictures of us together. There would be reporters always asking questions...Tv cameras..." He sighs deeply. "Theyll find out EVERYTHING about you...for fucks sake they went as far as to trace my lineage and tell me what mutt mix I am when I didnt even know that shit. Theyll be mean to you...when they find out...you know...that youre a groupie."
"I dont care what they think of me. This is me...like it or dont."
He gets a slight half grin as his hands slide up further caressing me. "I dont give a fuck what they think either...fuck it," he says raising to his feet before me with his face only inches from mine. His hands travel down to my bare ass as .i feel him stooping a bit and grinding himself against me. His lips come for mine with one of those slow deep passionate kisses of his. God I loved kissing him. There was something about him too that I found so addictive.
My hand intertwines into his black hair. His hands travel along my bare skin only covered by his over sized shirt. His lips are driving me wild. The warmth from his body is warming me even more than the smack. He moves his lips from mine and asks me once more with that furrowed questioning look. "Youre sure?" He asks.
I nod, "I want you."
Izzy pulls his shirt from over his head and lets it tumble to the floor. He kisses me again as I begin to tug at the button on his jeans. I feel his hands at the hem of his shirt on me lifting it up over me. He moves his lips and pulls it over my head as I shove his jeans off his hips. Here we are again, together and naked.
That night I payed attention to every move, look, and grunt Izzy made. I could feel the way he wanted me. I could see it in his eyes. We must have been at it for hours. Izzy was so very patient when it came to sex. He held beck every possible second he could. He seemed to like the anticipating rush of it all. Then when he could take it no longer he would work himself into me and move like a graceful dancer or something. Izzy was very passonate. Izzy wasnt fucking me, he was making love to me.
Once we finally stopped because Izzy wanted a cigarette so bad I had already felt my insides let loose with pulsating orgasms twice. I rest my head on his chest and listen to him panting as he inhales and exhales. His skin is on fire. He wraps his arm around me and holds me until the cigarette is gone and his panting has stopped. Then he speaks with that soft pillow talk voice, "Ill never lie to you Lanessa...And I promise Ill take care of you...whatever you need just ask...I cant spend all this money we are making by myself."
I only smile.
"And I dont cheat." He adds. "I expect the same."
"not a problem," I nod. I could never get tired of this. No man had ever shown me the passion and love in sex before. There was so much more than two hot bodies pounding away on one another. There were other feelings to be had besides the orgasm alone.
I can hear Izzy almost whisper, "I think Im in love with you."
I smile broadly. "If Im not in love with you already I know I will be soon."
"Mmmm," he softly smiles, "Im doing my best here to sweep you off your feet..."
"Im not on my feet," I softly giggle.
Izzy lifts his head up and glances down at my feet. "Hummm, guess it worked then."
Sign up to rate and review this story