Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ride the Flame

Memories

by zap_da_raikou 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2014-01-24 - Updated: 2014-02-21 - 577 words

1Original
There’s always that one person that sticks with you no matter where your life takes you. I believe that person for me was Frank. He was perfection, in every single definition of the word.
It was pure circumstance, the way we happened to meet, the way everything in my life, and in his, began to revolve around us being together.
It was the universe, it gave us the means and power to fall in love and to grow into something more powerful than anybody else’s relationship.
It also gave us the power to survive anything, even death.
The universe wanted our love to beat death.
Maybe it was because Frank himself, was part of the universe. He was part of something a million times bigger than me and yet I was the chosen one.
I was chosen to live a life beyond the stars with Frank Iero…
~~
“Please don’t do this, please!” I heard my father pleading as I lay in my bed, hiding under my Star Wars sheets in my small twin size bed.
“You see what I’m talking about, Ralph?” I now heard my mother’s voice and threw the sheets off of me and sat up, ready to spring off my bed. “You’re not a real man! John is a real man, he knows how to really fuck me like I like!” I heard something breaking, I didn’t quite understand what my mother meant, but it must’ve really upset my dad.
“I can’t believe you, you fucking whore! I gave you everything!” I heard my mom give a spiteful laugh and I heard the unmistakable sound of keys.
That was when I sprang.
“Lucy, please don’t go. What about Vic?” I made it just in time to see my mom’s face one last time.
“Fuck her and fuck you,”
“Mom,” I whispered right as she slammed the door. I didn’t know what to do, my dad fell to his knees and began sobbing. I slowly walked to him and put my small head on his broad strong shoulder.
“Oh Victoria,” he cried. “I’m so sorry, baby girl.” I just stood there as my father hugged me and cried, confused as to why he was sorry.
I fell right back asleep when my dad tucked me back into bed. I felt relieved because he kept whispering over and over again that everything was going to be ok.
Everything was going to be ok.
I remember being really happy when I woke up that next morning. The birds right outside my window were singing so happily that I even whistled along with them. I didn’t hear him humming or cooking breakfast like I was so used to him doing. I remember thinking that he probably just overslept. I ran up the stairs to his room and I remember how my stomach dropped to my sock covered feet and my heart stop when I saw my dad hanging from the ceiling fan, his face a grimey purple and his tounge blackish, hanging from his mouth.
I was thirteen years old.
I had no one else in the world to take care of me.
I was all alone.
For three more years, I lived alone in the house my mother cheated in and the house my father hung himself in.
That was my life, until the day I met that perfect boy named Frank Iero…
Sign up to rate and review this story