Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'll Catch You

by ScreamingNinja93 1 review

Heartbreak and betrayal - who will be there to pick up the pieces and put Frank back together again? Frerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-02-23 - 5288 words - Complete

0Unrated
It has been a very long time since I have written and posted anything here!! In the author's note will be where the idea I got for this one-shot from





The pain and the anger that you feel when you learn that the one person who you had trusted and loved, betrays you. That anger flows through your blood like poison. Just when you thought you could trust someone, only to have that trust broken like a mirror. The hurt is over whelming; you don’t know whether to scream or cry. You don’t know what to do as you feel lost; gullible. Your heart beats, the rhythm fast as the adrenaline begins to flow through your body. Your throat constricts and your eyes sting as you try not to cry; crying is such a strong emotion, as it can reflect whatever mood you are feeling. Breathing hitches as you try to contain a sob within your chest, but it escapes none the less.

Frank slaps a hand to his mouth after the sob escapes. He stands by his desk, eyes transfixed upon his laptop screen. Eyes staring at the face of someone he’d once loved an ex-lover. An ex-lover of only 20 days. Yet in the picture that Frank’s blood-shot hazel eyes gazed upon, he stood with his arm around another guy; a new boyfriend. Turning sharply away, Frank gazed around his room, desperate not to let the tears flow from his eyes, he ran a hand through his wet hair, damp from the rain. His bedroom door was shut, The Get Up Kids playing in the background, an attempt to drown out his cries and shouts from his mother, but he knew she could hear.

Breathing hitched, he let out a cry of anger, before striding over across his room and picking up a book, he turned and threw it towards the red painted walls, letting his anger and frustration take over his body, hearing the book hit the wall with a thump, before turning and grabbing more and more object to throw, crying and screaming as he did, the hurt and betrayal plaguing his mind as the anger consumed his body, unknowing of the knocking on the front door downstairs.



20 MINUTES EARLIER


Cold December rain falls down onto the streets below, icy cold puddles forming in the cracks of the side walk; the evening growing darker as the minutes tick by. Street lamps flicker, as bare spindly tree branches dance and sway in the breeze that blows, dead leaves a mushy mess on the sodden grass.

Down in the basement of a New Jersey home, the light casts a warm glow across the carpeted ground, posters, pictures and drawings litter the wooden walls. Sketch books, paint brushes, pencils and charcoal lay scattered on a paint spattered desk, half-filled cans of pop sit precariously on the edge. Stacks of comic books sit in various places around the room, an old laptop placed half under the bed that’s pushed up against the wall and occupied by the owner of the room. He sits cross-legged, head lowered causing his back bangs to fall into his eyes, as he scratches a pen across a sketchbook, face contorted into one of concentration. Shelves line the walls, holding various objects such as books and figurines. A rather worn looking wardrobe is shoved in the corner of the room, one of the doors hanging off its hinges. A TV sits on the floor, screen illuminated and occupied by two teenagers.
The first teenager of skinny structure sits, fingers mashing at the controller buttons, the glare of the screen reflecting on his glasses. The second teenager with a bit more bulk sits, also mashing the buttons on his controller, so frantically it causes his brown ‘fro to bounce ever so slightly. A stereo sits amongst the desk, playing the quiet dulcet tones of The Smiths. Another teenager sits near the bed, blonde bangs falling neatly to one side of his face as he stares at an object that sits on the bedside table. Curiosity fills his face before he frowns.

“Jesus Bob, you’ve been staring at that for ages,” Frank speaks up from his spot on the floor.

Frank sits cross legged on the floor, near the two other teens, a guitar perched in his lap.

The boy with blonde bangs, Bob, looks round at Frank and stares for a moment before frowning slightly.

“That’s because I’m trying to work out what the heck this thing is,” Bob spoke pointing at the object.

Frank chuckled as he played a note on the guitar.

“If you’re that curious, why don’t you ask Gerard, after all, it is his,” Frank says, playing another note.

At this, the teen with black bangs glances up, pausing in his drawing at the mere mention of his name. Gerard brushes his bangs out of his eyes, placing his pen down. Frank and Gerard’s eyes meet for a moment, Frank smiling.

“Ask me what?” Gerard speaks, smiling back at Frank before looking at Bob.

“Goddamn it Ray, I swear you’re cheating!” the teen with glasses huffs out in annoyance.

Ray chuckles as he shoves his friend slightly.

“No Mikey, I’m not cheating, you’re just very bad at this game!” Ray laughs as Mikey, the boy with glasses cries out frustratedly.

“Jesus guys, it’s just a game,” Bob pointed out before turning his attention back to Gerard.

“Gerard, what on earth is that thing?” Bob asks, pointing at the object, eyebrow raised in curiosity.

Frank glances up and over at the desk, hearing a phone vibrating, knowing it was his as he had tossed it there earlier. Placing the guitar down on the floor he heaved himself up and over to the desk. Gerard smiled at Bob and placed his sketchbook down beside him and picked up the curious object Bob had been looking at.

“What this?” Gerard asked raising it.

Bob nodded his head as Frank dug through the pile of sketchbooks and papers, pausing to stare at a cartoon drawing of a vampire, before placing it down on the desk before resuming his search for his phone.

“To put it simply, it’s a paperweight,” Gerard spoke, admiring the paperweight.

The paperweight isn’t like any ordinary paperweight. In fact, it’s very different. It’s a long cuboid of amber. And contained inside the amber, is a preserved bat.

“A paperweight?” Bob questioned.

“Aha!” Frank pulled his phone out from under a sketchbook and soon became engrossed in his phone.

“Yeah a paperweight,” Gerard confirmed chuckling at the look on Bob’s face.

“It was our grandfather’s paperweight,” Mikey spoke up.

“Explains where Gerard’s quirkiness comes from,” Bob said watching as Gerard placed the paperweight down.

“Ha, you got that right,” Mikey said simply.

“Bastard,” Frank spoke up suddenly.

“What?” Ray spoke, pausing the game and turning his head to look at Frank.

Gerard frowned and watched as Frank’s hands shook.

“Frank? What’s wrong?” Gerard asked as Bob looked at his friend with concern.

Mikey had turned his attention away from the screen to look at his friend.

“Lying bastard,” Frank cried out, before running to the door.

“Frank!?” Bob asked puzzled as he wrenched the door open and bolted up the steps and into the house.

They all heard him run through the house, heard the door open before closing. The four boys looked at one another, worry, confusion and puzzled expressions on their faces. Gerard scrambled up off his bed, striding over to his wardrobe.

“I’m going after him,” Gerard spoke as he tugged a faded-black hoodie out of his wardrobe, and tugged it over his head.

“I wonder what’s happened,” Mikey asked, watching as his brother pulled on a pair of converses.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to find out,” Gerard said, rushing over to his bedroom door and climbing the steps up into the house.

“I have a feeling what it might be,” Ray spoke, Bob and Mikey turning to look at him.

Ray crawled over closer to the bed, grabbing the laptop and switching it on, just as Gerard opened the front door. Pulling his hood up a feeling of dread washed over him as he stepped out into the rain, the door closing behind him as he took off on foot down the streets of New Jersey.



NOW


Frank paused at the shattering sound the picture frame made as it collided with the wall by the door. Chest heaving as a few tears escaped his eyes and rolled down his cheeks.

Linda Iero stared up at the ceiling as there was a knocking on the front door. Fear and worry graced her as she worried about her only son, crashing around upstairs. Sighing she shuffles over to the front door in her slippers, pulling her house coat tighter to her body as she peers through the peephole. Her eyes meet the sight of a drowned Gerard, stood with his arms crossed, hands hidden under his arms as he shivers on the spot. Unhooking the chain, she opens the door.

“Gerard, please come in. You must be freezing!”

“Thanks,” Gerard steps into the warmth of the house, embracing the warmth of the house, lowering his hood, shaking his damp bangs out of his eyes.

“Here, take your hoodie off, don’t want you catching the death of a cold,” Linda fusses after shutting the door.

Gerard can’t help but smile a little as he obeyed and pulled his hoodie over his head, his top slightly damp as he hands his hoodie over to Linda, who takes it and smiles a small smile.

“Is Frank here?” Gerard speaks up, but Linda does not need to answer his question.

Both of them flinch at the sound of something crashing to the floor upstairs. Linda stares up at the stairs, sadness evident on her face.

“He was nearly in tears when I opened the door to him. He didn’t say a word to me, just ran up the stairs and slammed his door shut,” Linda looked at Gerard.

Gerard nodded his head.

“He was fine at mine, but then he got a text from someone, said something and then he just took off,” Gerard spoke crossing his arms again.

“I had to come after him,” Gerard spoke.

Linda smiled at him and nodded her head, placing a hand on Gerard’s forearm. There was another bang from upstairs, and the faint sound of a sob; the sound of the sob pulled at Gerard’s heart as he glanced up at the stairs.

“Please, go to him, he needs his best friend right now,” Linda spoke softly, voice tainted with sadness.

Gerard patted her hand that was on his arm, before heading to the stairs, climbing slowly and quietly. Linda watched and sighed as Gerard disappeared from view. She turned and shuffled her way back into the lounge, leaving Gerard’s hoodie on the hat stand near the radiator. As Gerard walked across the dark landing, a floorboard creaking as he walked. The sound of The Get Up Kids reached his ears as he approached Frank’s bedroom door. He heard something else crash to the ground on the other side of the door, hearing faint sobs from the other side too. Taking a deep breath, Gerard braced the door handle with one hand, and knocking softly with the other. Slowly he twisted the handle and pushed the door gently open, flinching as something bounced off the wall near the door; a book.

Gerard glanced down at the book, and the broken remains of a photo frame, the glass in splintered pieces on the carpet. Gerard looked up and stood in shock for a moment staring at the room before him. A room that he was so used to seeing all neat and tidy, gone. It was as if Hitler had dropped one of his infamous doodlebug bombs within the room, destroying everything. Gerard gazed around the room. Posters had been ripped down from the walls, left crumpled and abandoned. The wardrobe doors were open, clothes strewn across the floor in a fit of rage, shoes tossed about various places. Many books lay scattered on the floor, open and up-turned, pages crinkled. School books were strewn everywhere, off the desk, drawers pulled out and emptied onto the floor. The duvet on Frank’s bed had been thrown, pillows a skew, his chair that usually sits at his desk, tossed to the floor, the legs sticking up in the air. Figurines had fallen to the floor after being pulled off their shelf, CD cases tossed to the floor, one or two of them broken. Upon all the mess, the only thing left untouched that was still in its place, was Frank’s beloved guitar. Gerard stepped in more, closing the door behind him, before his eyes settled upon Frank.

Frank stood in the middle of the room. His whole body was tense, hands still trembling. His hair was a mess as if he had been pulling at it. His eyes stared at Gerard, bloodshot with tears, angry tears. His face a pale shade of red. His breathing is shuddery. The feeling of dread overwhelms Gerard, as his stomach drops and he tilts his head at Frank.

“Frankie,” Gerard’s voice is soft and quiet, slightly unsure of itself.

“Frankie, what happened?”

Frank chokes back a sob and bites his bottom lip, before raising an arm and pointing towards his laptop. Gerard looks at Frank’s pointing finger, before following it and his eyes fall upon his laptop, the screen glowing. Gulping, Gerard steps forwards, stepping over the various objects, avoiding the upturned chair and stopping in front of the laptop.

The feeling of dread is soon replaced by anger as he stares at the screen a deep frown setting upon his face; stares at the picture and the caption. He always had that inkling feeling, 20 days ago when Frank and his ex-boyfriend split; that feeling that he’d been hiding something, but did not want to say a word.

“Not even a month,” Frank’s voice is a broken whisper.

Gerard closes the laptop down, not wanting to look at the picture any longer, the anger lingering. He turns to look at Frank, the frown soon disappearing, to be replaced with one of sadness as he gazes at his broken best friend.

“I should have known; should have picked up on it, picked up on the times he mentioned his name,” Frank’s voice trembles as he speaks, anger creeping into his tone.

“But I didn’t.”

Frank’s gaze drops to the ground, as his fists clench again, shoulders trembling.

“I knew there was another reason behind our break up, the fucking COWARD!”

Gerard flinched on the spot as Frank lunged for something on the floor, another book and threw it. It collided with the wardrobe with a loud bang before falling to the floor with a thump. A sob ripped its way through Frank’s chest, broken and strangled as he grabbed a pillow and tossed it. Frank paused, sobbing quietly, head bent down so his tears dripped down onto the carpet. His body shakes gently as Gerard takes a few tentative steps forward, stretching out a hand towards his dear friend. Frank hiccupped and raised his head, his bloodshot hazel eyes gazed upon Gerard, swimming with tears and hurt.

“Do I have gullible written across my forehead?” Frank asks, voice shaking as more tears well up in his eyes, “Because I certainly feel like it.”

With that, Gerard takes the few steps towards his friend, arms wrapping around Frank, as Frank’s hands grab the front of Gerard’s damp shirt, his legs giving out underneath him. Uncontrollable crying takes over Frank’s body as he buries his face in Gerard’s chest.

“No Frankie! You’re not gullible, nowhere near it,” Gerard cooed, lowering himself into a sitting position, pulling Frank into his lap.

“It’s ok, I’ve got you,” Gerard spoke softly, running a hand gently across Frank’s back, his other arm wrapped tightly around Frank like a protective mother.

Gerard’s heart twisted more, as Frank continued to sob, the tears flowing freely like a river. Placing his chin upon the top of Frank’s head, Gerard rocked the two of them softly, cooing and shushing, his fingers now dancing delicate patterns on Frank’s back in order to calm him down.

How can anyone be so heartless and cruel? Gerard thought, feeling the front of his shirt become soaked with salty tears.

How can anyone go behind the back of someone, who loves them dearly, and break their heart and cheat on them with some other heartless bastard? In fact, how can anyone cheat on Frankie?

Anger flared once again inside the pit of Gerard’s stomach as he thought of the heartless bastard.

Bloody coward; I’ll give him hell if he even tries to show his face again or speak to Frankie.

Gerard let out a sigh as Frank’s cries of hurt and pain began to quieten down to mere whimpers and snivels. Gerard squeezed him tighter in his hold, not daring to let go. The rain still pitter-pattered against the window outside, the sound in a strange way quite soothing. Frank turned his head a little to the side, tears still spilling from his now blood-shot eyes, but at a much slower rate, his breathing still shuddery from his upset.

“He never deserved you,” Gerard spoke softly, his voice breaking the silence.

Frank nuzzled his head slightly against Gerard’s chest, bring a sleeve up to wipe his damp eyes, sniffing as he did so.

“But he seemed so . . .” Frank’s voice was broken and raspy as he struggled to find words.

“I thought he had a heart of gold,” Frank sniffed a few more times, choking back a sob, as a couple of fresh tears spilled down his cheeks.

Gerard frowned sadly moving to soothe Frank’s arm, hushing as he did so.

“I know you did Frankie. We all did.”

A trickster and a liar, Gerard thought.

“But, but why?” Frank asked almost in a whisper.

Gerard huffed out again, smoothing Frank’s arm a little more before tilting his head slightly, so his eyes looked down onto Frank’s forehead.

“Because he’s exactly what you called him; a coward. All cheaters are cowards,” Gerard said.

Frank sniffed a little, before lifting his head away from Gerard’s chest, sitting up a little so he could look at Gerard.

Gerard’s heart broke more as he looked at his broken, tear-stained friend. Reaching a hand up, using his thumb, he wiped away the few tears that still sat on Frank’s cheeks. A flicker of a smile danced across Frank’s face before it vanished, and he gazed at Gerard, waiting for him to continue.

“People cheat because they’re scared to face their feelings and emotions. And they fear the reaction and heartache that will come from the one that they claimed to love with all their heart. So instead of facing it, they cower away from it all.”

Frank looks away as his eyes begin to feel with tears again.

“But by being a coward, they cause more heartache by hiding it away and making everyone believe that everything is just fine, yet it’s obvious that it isn’t. And then they end it; end it because they can’t handle the fact that they’re upsetting you, yet they’re too cowardly to admit that there is someone else.”

Frank look’s back round at Gerard as another tear trickles down his cheek. Gerard reaches his hand back up and wipes that tear away too.

“It’s still no excuse to cheat though.”

Gerard smooth’s his thumb gently over Frank’s cheek, before letting it drop down onto his shoulder.

“I wish he had just told me,” Frank sighs.

Gerard smiles sympathetically, rubbing Frank’s shoulder.

“Like I said, he never deserved you in the first place. He betrayed your trust! You’re kind-hearted, honest and caring Frankie. You treated him like gold, like any caring boyfriend would do,” Gerard smiles at Frank.

Frank drops his head a little as a smile fights its way onto his face.

“He’s a coward Frank; he’ll never be able to treat anyone the way you do. I mean, yeah ok, the bastard is in another relationship,” Gerard spoke, a hint of anger lacing his tone with those last words.

“But it will all come back and get him one day. It’ll nip him in the butt, and he’ll have nothing, because people will realise what kind of person he is. And he’ll be miserable and unhappy for the rest of his life.”

Frank glances back up, a small smile on his face.

“Don’t let him get you down. It’s a learning experience at the end of the day, and he’s now in your past. Forget him and move on.”

Frank’s eyes water again, as he continues to smile at Gerard.

“I know it’ll hurt for a little while, it always does, but you’ve got me,” Gerard smiles, his hand dropping to smooth the top of Frank’s arm.

“And you have your family, you have your mom, you have your friends, we all care for you, I mean, yeah ok, you can be a little hyper and annoying at times,” Gerard chuckles, as Frank pouts slightly and slaps Gerard’s arm pathetically.

“But we all care and love you Frankie.”

Frank lets out a broken giggle, before wrapping his arms around Gerard’s neck, hugging him tightly, as fresh tears leak form his eyes, choking on his sobs, but laughing at the same time. Gerard chuckles a little, feeling his own eyes prick and sting with tears, as he wraps his arms equally tight around Frank.

“Thank you Gee,” Frank whispers, pulling back a little.

Gerard smiles brightly. Frank stares into Gerard’s eyes to see the sincerity and fondness in his hazel coloured pools, noting that there was something hidden there too, something that Frank can’t quite put his finger on.

“And I swear if he ever comes near you or even tries to talk to you, he’ll regret it,” Gerard speaks.

Frank laughs his boyish giggle. Gerard smiles as Frank wipes the tears away from his eyes and face.

“You’re the best Gerard, thank you,” Frank’s voice is quite and still raspy from his crying.

Gerard pulls Frank back into another tight embrace, smoothing his back. His eyes sweep the wrecked room

“What do you say, we tidy your room and head back to mine? You can stay the night if you want,” Gerard offers, pulling back to look at Frank.

Frank sits and thinks a minute, looking around his room, grimacing slightly at the state of his room, before blushing a little.

“Yeah, I like the sound of that,” Frank smiles.

Gerard smiles back as Frank pulls himself up into a standing position and glances around the room. He offers down a hand to Gerard, who gladly takes it, and helps haul him back onto his feet. Frank peers up at Gerard and Gerard smiles, still holding Frank’s hand. Frank smiles, before letting go of Gerard’s hand and turning around and picking up various items off the floor. Gerard soon follows suit, picking up books and papers and placing them neatly on Frank’s desk.

After ten minutes about ten minutes of quiet, Gerard and Frank stood back to look at the now relatively tidy room that once again resembles Frank’s bedroom. Frank lets out a sigh glancing around his room. Gerard looks at Frank, before placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling.

“Come on, let’s go. Mikey, Ray and Bob will want to know that you’re ok,” Gerard says.

Frank nods his head and smiles. Both boys turn and head to the door, with Gerard stepping out first, Frank grabbing his overnight bag that he’d packed while tidying his room, switched his light off, casting the room into darkness and closing the door. The two boys descend the stairs quietly. Linda appears at the foot of the stairs, hearing their footsteps.

“Frank?” her voice is soft and wary as she speaks.

Frank looks up, to look at his mother. Her face is sympathetic and sad as she looks worryingly at him.

“I’m sorry if I scared you mom,” Frank says, dropping his bag at the bottom of the stairs as he steps off the last step.

“Oh Frank,” she coos, pulling him into a hug.

Frank wraps his arms around her and welcomes the hug, as she sways a little on the spot. Gerard stands on the third to last step, watching, a smile pulling at his face, heart fluttering a little as he watched the display of affection. Linda kissed the top of Frank’s head.

“Whatever it is Frank that’s upset you, know I will always be here for you,” Linda speaks softly, both of her hands placed gently on his shoulders.

Frank smiles up at his mother.

“And if it’s anything to do with that ex-boyfriend of yours, you ignore him, because you are far better than he is.”

Frank nods his head.

“Besides, if he does try and cause any trouble or upset, then he’ll regret the day he pissed off the Iero family,” Linda smirked slightly, as Frank and Gerard chuckled.

“Thanks mom,” Frank laughs, hugging his mum again quickly before pulling away.

“I’m going to stay with Gerard for the night, if that’s ok?” Frank asks.

Linda glances at Gerard and offers her hands towards him.

“Of course it is sweetheart, be with your friends, and when you come home tomorrow, you and me can have some quality time together,” Linda speaks as Gerard steps down the last couple of steps.

Linda takes hold of his hands, and leans forward and kisses Gerard’s cheek before pulling him into a gentle hug. Gerard’s cheeks warm a rosy pink, as he tentatively hugs Linda back.

“Thank you,” Linda whispers to Gerard before pulling back.

“You’re such a good friend Gerard.”

“That he is ma,” Frank says, smiling at Gerard, his eyes brighter than they were earlier, “Don’t know what I’d do without him.”

Gerard laughs, as Linda turns and grabs Gerard’s still damp hoodie off the hat stand and hands it over to him.

“Thanks,” Gerard says accepting his hoodie, and pulling it back on, shuddering slightly at the dampness of it.

“You boys both be safe, Frank, text me when you both get to Gerard’s.”

Frank nodded his head.

“I will, I’ll see you tomorrow ma,” Frank hugged his mum quickly again, planting a small kiss on her cheek, before picking up his overnight bag again.

Linda watches as Frank leads the way out, Gerard saying a quick, ‘goodbye’ before closing the door behind him. She stands for a moment and smiles at the thought of the two boys, hope lifting her heart at the thought that crosses her mind, before she turns and once again, retreats back into the lounge.

The two boys stand on the doorstep, staring out into the dark night, as the rain still falls onto the sodden ground. Gerard looks around as he feels something take hold of his hand. He glances down to see Frank has taken hold of his hand. He smiles up at Frank.

“Come on, if we run, we’ll get to mine quicker.”

Gerard went to step down, but was pulled back by Frank. Gerard turns and looks questioningly at Frank, he looks back at him.

“Frankie?” Gerard asks with concern.

Frank merely smiles, stretching ever so slightly on his tip-toes, leaning up, and placing a soft kiss, near the corner of Gerard’s mouth. Gerard smiles as he feels a jolt somewhere inside of him, as his heart stutters and misses a beat before beating extra hard to catch up. His cheeks warm once again at the affection, as looks at Frank, his cheeks are tinged a soft pink colour.

“What was that for?” Gerard asks softly, still smiling.

Frank kicks his foot slightly on the ground, before taking a deep breath.

“For always being here for me. I really don’t know what I’d do without you Gee,” Frank speaks quietly, a hint of sadness seeping its way in.

Frank glances down, his hand holding Gerard’s, swinging nervously. Raising his free hand, Gerard places his finger under Frank’s chin and lifts his head gently and smiles still at Frank. Without giving it a second thought, Gerard leaned forward and placed his mouth gently against Frank’s and kissed him softly. It was only brief, but it was enough to stall Frank’s heart in surprise and for his eyes to slip closed for a moment. Pulling away Gerard watched Frank’s reaction. Frank’s eyes open, surprise evident in his eyes, as he then searches Gerard’s eyes, still seeing the sincerity and fondness there and that hidden emotion. It takes only a few moments, before recognition flashes through Frank’s eyes, and he smiles up at Gerard.

“I’ll always be here for you Frankie - I’ll catch you; always.”

Frank grins at Gerard, and Gerard grin’s right back at him. Gerard reaches forward and takes Frank’s overnight bag from his hand and slings it over his shoulder.

“Come on, let’s go before we freeze out here.”

Frank chuckles at Gerard’s words and takes off out into the cold night, pulling Gerard with him as the endless rain falls.



**********

This is of course a frerard-based one-shot. Back in November 2013, me and my ex broke up and at first, I thought he had seemed a really nice decent guy, as he treated me with respect and cared for me while we were together. But I had always suspected that there was more behind the reason why we split up, as he'd been very secluded, quiet and distant, much like my ex before him. And I should have picked on it, but I didn't, because sure enough, 20 days after we split, he got into a new relationship with this woman who he'd been seeing behind my back. I was out-raged (didn't wreck my room though lol) hurt and upset, and felt like an idiot. I have absolutely nothing to do with him anymore, he's a coward in my eyes for what he did, in fact anyone who cheats is a coward in my eyes. But I was still angry, so I decided to vent out those feelings into this little one-shot. I initially started it in the December, but then stopped. And I didn't honestly think I was going to finish it, and came close to just scraping what I had, but a part of me wanted to finish it. So I finally sat down today and finished it!!



I hope you guys do like it, I tried to portray Gerard as the kind supporting friend, comforting Frank and of course at the end hint that maybe the two of them blossom onto something else. But I won't be doing a spin-off from this one, I am just leaving it at that!
Sign up to rate and review this story