Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Stopper

Prolouge

by darks00 2 reviews

Something bad happens to one of our favorite agents...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-08 - Updated: 2006-08-08 - 309 words

0Unrated
Delilah's point of view:

It was supposed to be an easy mission. A quick and fast mission. Then why was Julius being rushed back to the academy? Haunting memories came back to me...Julius and me chasing Dr.Dismay...Julius catching him, but Dr.Dismay was too quick. He quickly took out a needle from his cape, and injected Julius with this green liquid. I quickly captured Dr.Dismay, as Julius and me were rushed back to the academy. Julius was rushed on a strecher to the hospital wing at the academy.

"I'm fine, you guys. This is unnessasary," Julius said. "I feel fine."

"Julius, we have no clue what you're injected with." I told him. "I know you don't like hospitals, but I'll be with you."

In the hospital wing, Julius was taking into a big, glass box. The doctors put him on the hospital bed. The doctors took off his shirt, making Julius uncomfortable. They hooked him up to an I.V. and a heart moniter. They put him on sleeping gas, making Julius fall asleep, followed by putting an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

"Why is he in a glass box?" I asked Al, standing beside me.

"We never know." said Al. "He could be contagious to whatever was injected inside him. They're going to do some tests to figure what's in him. Not good, man."

"If he might be contagious, why are the doctors not protected?" I asked him.

"They invented a spray for that." Al said. "It's amazing what technology can do."

"Can I use it and go see him?" I asked.

"Sorry, Delilah," Al said, frowning. "We will let you see him, but right now, they need some tests done. Blood tests, M.R.I.'s...everything."

I looked at the sleeping Julius. Oh, God, Julius...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story