Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Wonderland

Smoky Visions

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The Caterpillar takes Anna into the shop and prepares to send her to the castle.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Tatsumi - Published: 2014-03-11 - 684 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fifteen: Smoky Visions:

The Caterpillar led Anna to a big pot in the middle of the shop. She tried to ignore the vibrators around the room, and the dildos in the corner didn't help either.

"Why are we out here?" Anna asked. Tatsumi's female double took a smoke.

"To get you into the Castle," she said. Anna gave her a puzzled look.

"How?" The shop owner approached the big black pot in the middle of the room.

"Look here," she said. Anna walked over and peeked into the pot. The Caterpillar took out her pipe and dumped it, then held her hand over the pot and began to chant. Anna felt a cool breeze around her head.

What is this?

The breeze felt heated in her hair. The Caterpillar opened her eyes, smirking.

"Give me your hand, honey," she said. Anna pressed her lips together as she complied. The shop owner placed her hand over the pot; a shock coursed through Anna's body.

"Yikes!" she yelped. "What the hell?"

"Hush!" the Caterpillar hissed. "I'm at work here!" Anna pressed her lips together. The shop owner focused her energy into the woman's hand. The shocks attacked Anna's body; she clamped down and tried not to cry out in pain. She even fought to keep her mind clear, until the Caterpillar let go of her wrist.

"Okay," she said. "Keep your hand over the pot." Anna peeked at her. She opened her mouth, but the shop owner put up her hand.

"No talking," she snapped. "Let me work." Anna drew her mouth closed. The Caterpillar grinned at her.

"Good girl." The shop owner turned to her shelves, picking out random ingredients. Anna watched curiously.

"Don't move!" the Caterpillar ordered. "Stay /put/!" Anna lowered her head. The whole thing made her worry even more. Finally, the Caterpillar turned around, with a stoic look on her face.

"Now, we can begin," she said. The shop owner approached the pot. First, she dropped in two rolls of cinnamon—the smell overpowered Anna. She tried to cover her nose.

"No. You must breathe in the mix." Anna opened her mouth, but the other woman stopped her.

"Zip it. No talking." Anna drew her mouth closed again and lowered her head.

"Thank you," the Caterpillar said, resuming her work. "You have to breathe everything in, even if you feel like fainting, don't. You must stay awake at all times. Do you understand? Nod if you do." Anna nodded.

"Good," the Caterpillar said. The spices and tea burned Anna's nose, their overpowering scent making her want to vomit. What is this? The chanting did little to make things better. Everything swam around in her head. The Caterpillar grinned at her.

"Now," she said. "Take a deep breath in." Anna glanced down at the pot. Bright pink smoke had formed by this point and swirled around in slow circles. She looked uneasy, at first.

"Go on," the Caterpillar pressed. "You want to go home, don't you?" Anna looked down at the pink smoke again but this time, breathed it in. It hit her before she knew it. She could barely even speak; her eyes darted to the Caterpillar. Tatsumi's female counterpart's face really resembled an actual caterpillar now.

"So," the shop owner said. "How do you feel?"

"Good," Anna thought she said. Suddenly, she felt herself shrinking.

"That's it," the Caterpillar whispered. Anna lost consciousness once she became tiny. The Caterpillar scooped up Anna and carried her off to the back of the shop.

"Mice!" she shouted. "Bring me the box!" Seven little brown mice brought her a small white box.

"Perfect," the Caterpillar said. She placed Anna in the box. "This, honey, is the fastest way to the Castle." She took one peek under Anna's skirt. "Payment complete." She closed the box and stamped it.

"Mice!" she shouted. "Express delivery!" The mice carried the box over to a big purple plastic tube. The Caterpillar hit a big gold button next to it and off Anna went! Once the box was gone, the shop owner went to close up for the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story