Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Confessions

by GeishaDreams 0 reviews

They couldn't keep their feelings a secret anymore. One quiet night, they finally said what they could never say, and gave in to the feelings they withheld for so long.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-03-17 - 2922 words

-1Boring
Hisae arrived at Naruto's apartment at her scheduled time. Sasuke had another check up--the final one for the day--and Hisae was looking forward to ending her day as soon as possible. There wasn't anything special she was looking forward to, but a tub of ice cream was waiting for her and her favorite tv program was scheduled to air soon. Hisae wasn't going to miss her window of opportunity to watch it.

Hisae slipped the key into the slot unbolting the door as she turned the lock on the door. Naruto had told her he was leaving in the afternoon on a mission to a town nearby, and wouldn't return until the following day. Hisae figured Sasuke must be bored to death alone in the apartment. She shook her head smiling. On the contrary, she thought, it might just be a blessing to him to have the apartment to himself. Hisae entered the small, one bedroom apartment. She removed her shoes before stepping inside to the small dinning room and kitchen. The lights were on, and Hisae could see a few dishes in the sink. The bedroom door was also open, but no one was inside.

I wonder where Sasuke went to, Hisae thought as she moved over to the sink.

Hisae got busy washing the dishes and pots in the sink. She suddenly heard footsteps behind her. She didn't need to turn to guess who it was.

"I was going to wash those," Sasuke said.

"Where you go?" Hisae asked.

"Naruto asked me to water the plants on the terrace. I went to bring in the laundry as well," he answered.

"I thought you didn't like doing Naruto-kun's laundry," Hisae teased.

Sasuke scowled glancing away. "That idiot isn't here to do it himself. It's embarrassing to see his underpants flapping in the wind. Dumb loser, doesn't even have any shame to hang those elsewhere where no one will see them," Sasuke muttered.

Hisae laughed. Sasuke cast a side glance at her seeing a huge grin spread across her lips. Her laughter sounded pleasing as always to his ears. It wasn't loud or obnoxious. Sasuke wasn't sure if the perfect laugh existed, but he felt that Hisae's was just that: perfect. She returned her attention to the dishes as she finished washing them. There weren't that many to begin with.

Hisae wiped her hands on a dishcloth turning to face Sasuke completely. "Shall we get your check up started?"

Sasuke eyed her pink tinged lips as she smiled at him. He nodded answering her question. Hisae walked into the bedroom, and Sasuke followed right behind her. The door was usually kept shut during these exams. Not just for Sasuke's privacy, but also because Naruto requested that it be kept shut during such a time. Since they were alone, Sasuke felt there was no need to do so. No one but Hisae and Naruto had keys to the apartment. Hisae always locked the door when she entered, as well. No one would come in and interrupt.

As usual, Hisae recorded Sasuke's vitals, checked the condition of his heart, and asked how he had felt throughout the day. It was a standard routine that had become mundane. The exam was over and done with as quickly as possible. Hisae put away her materials and Sasuke's medical record in the first drawer of the nightstand.

"Well, Sasuke, is there anything else you need?" Hisae asked.

You, he thought.

"Could you turn off the lights on your way out? I'd like to sleep," he replied.

Hisae chuckled. "Lazy."

Sasuke smirked, but then it faltered. He couldn't let her go, he realized. This was the only moment and chance he had to have Hisae all to himself. The feelings he had been holding back all these weeks since meeting Hisae were turmoiling. Sasuke never imagined that meeting Hisae would lead to this. He could still recall their first meeting. He believed that she would be like all the rest. That she would hate him without even knowing the truth. However, Hisae was different. She was different than the rest. She welcomed him with open arms, and accepted him without a second thought. She never asked and neither did she question his past. All the things Hisae did for him surfaced in Sasuke's mind, and he knew that with the passage of time, he felt something for her unlike anything he ever felt before.

Just as Hisae turned off the light in the kitchen drowning the apartment in the darkness of night, Sasuke called out to her again.

"Hisae."

"Yes?" She answered.

Sasuke remained silent. Hisae moved slowly through the apartment barely seeing the furniture in her way. She managed to reach the bedroom which was a bit brighter than the kitchen and dinning room. She could see Sasuke still sitting up in bed as she poked her head in.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Could you come here for a moment?" Sasuke asked.

Hisae's eyebrows quirked up, but she complied, nonetheless. As she stepped into the room again, Sasuke could have sworn his heart beat loudly with every footstep Hisae took. She reached his side leanning down to glance at his face in the dimly lit room.

"Are you feeling alright?" She inquired, her medical tone of voice lacing her words.

"Yeah," Sasuke answered.

Before Hisae could question him again, Sasuke reached out grasping onto her wrist. Hisae yelped as Sasuke pulled her forward forcing Hisae to land on top of him. He shifted his weight getting comfortable underneath her. Hisae gasped noticing their positions. Sasuke had yet to let go of her wrist.

"Sa-Sasuke-kun…" Hisae breathed nervously.

With his free hand, Sasuke reached up brushing his fingers against her cheek. Hisae pulled away, but Sasuke tightened his hold on her.

"Don't leave," he implored.

Hisae swallowed gathering her bearings. "Sasuke, we can't do this. Not here."

"Just hear me out," he continued.

"I'm pretty sure I have an idea of what you want to say."

"Then, you know how I feel, right? I can't hide this anymore, Hisae. My chest feels like it's about to burst if I don't tell you this," Sasuke said.

"Sasuke…"

He drew her in again. Hisae gulped her eyes zoning in on his lips. Sasuke's lips parted as she got closer. She knew all along about his feelings. The promise Hisae made to Sakura about staying away from Sasuke seemed to have been lost in the recess of her mind. She concentrated on his lips as the three little words left his mouth. They singularly broke through the barriers Hisae had erected.

"I love you," Sasuke repeated.

He leaned forward meeting Hisae's lips pressing against them with his own in an ardent kiss. Hisae's right arm faltered, her body buckling on top of Sasuke. He embraced her guiding her down on top of the mattress. Sasuke twisted laying Hisae on her back as they continued to kiss. He couldn't believe it was actually happening. Hisae was here with him, kissing him, and returning every ounce of affection right back. He took in her bottom lip in his teeth gently pulling it back until he let go. Sasuke moved lower trailing a small path of kisses on Hisae's chin, along her jaw line, and down into her neck. She swallowed.

"Sasuke…" Hisae whispered.

He quickly glanced up seeing Hisae glancing up at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes. He cupped one of her cheeks pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Sasuke rested his forehead against Hisae's own.

"I can't say for certain what it is that I feel for you. I know we barely know one another," Sasuke murmured. "I just know I need you by my side."

"I made a promise to Sakura-san, Sasuke-kun," Hisae recalled.

He looked into her eyes capturing her gaze with his. "What do you want, Hisae?"

"Sakura--"

He pressed his fingers against her lips shaking his head. "No, Hisae. What is it that you really want?" Sasuke asked again. He moved his hand down resting it above her chest. "Here."

She knew he was referring to her heart. Hisae had held back from getting close to Sasuke. Not only because she upheld the promise she made to Sakura, but also because she was certain Sasuke would never give someone like her the time of day. And yet, here they were becoming intimate with one another. Sasuke was confessing to her everything he had been holding back, as well. Hisae reached up cupping his face in her hands. In the dimly lit room, she could see his dark eyes soften. Hisae wrapped her arms around his neck, and gently pulled Sasuke down.

Their lips met again in another kiss. Their hands soon began to roam each other's bodies memorizing every bit of curvature and outline. Sasuke broke away from Hisae momentarily pulling his shirt up and over his head. Hisae had seen Sasuke shirtless countless times, but none paled in comparison until now. She wasn't looking at Sasuke as a patient. She was staring at him as the young man that he was for the first time. Her eyes traveled all over his toned body taking in every detail.

Sasuke grabbed Hisae's hand again pulling her up in a sitting position. She glanced up at him, her hazel eyes locking with his own. Sasuke leaned down kissing her forehead. His hands hiked up her shirt pulling it upwards. Hisae aided him slipping out of her shirt as it left her body. She never imagined she'd be in this situation with someone so early in her life. Hisae had never really thought about being with anyone. Her mind had always focused on her job as a medic ninja. That was until she met Sasuke. Her priority had always been to take care of him. Not to fall in love with him.

Sasuke could see the apprehension in Hisae's eyes as he laid her back down again on the bed. He raked his fingers through her hair as he caressed her head.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, although the answer was obvious.

"A little," Hisae admitted.

Sasuke kissed her forehead again. "I will be gentle," he assured.

He kissed her again, their lips molding together. Sasuke's right hand trailed downward caressing Hisae's body sensually. She squirmed a bit once his hand reached her stomach. His lips curved into a smirk as he glanced down at her.

"Ticklish?" He inquired amusingly.

Hisae couldn't help smiling. She nodded a bit, a light embarrassed blush coating her cheeks. If it weren't for the dim lit room, Sasuke would have more than likely noticed it. He shifted again positioning himself over Hisae's body one knee on each side of her. Hisae slightly trembled as Sasuke's hands began to explore again cupping her breasts as they passed over them. This whole experience was all new to her, but she knew she could trust Sasuke. He always had protected her in his own way since they first met.

Hisae embraced him completely as Sasuke sucked and nipped at her neck. Her back arched as his fingers gently brushed at her sides. She knew he was doing it deliberately just to elicit that kind of response from her. Sasuke moved further down nipping at her collarbones, and was soon making his way into her cleavage. His hands swiftly brushed upward pushing Hisae's brassiere out of the way. She gasped as Sasuke's mouth enveloped one of her sensitive peaks. Hisae bit on her lip withholding a cry as her fingers gripped the spiky blueish black hair of his. His other hand grasped her other breast rubbing circles over the nipple with his thumb to harden it as his tongue danced in circles around the nipple in his mouth.

Hisae's eyes clenched shut, and a strangled moan escaped her lips. She felt a sudden flourish of heat in between her legs. She hiked up her left leg in response, and in doing so, rubbed against Sasuke's crotch. The Uchiha male grunted responding to the sudden friction with a thrust of his hips. Sasuke sucked on her breast for a moment releasing her hardened nub from his hot mouth. He trailed more kisses, but this time upwards capturing Hisae's lips once more.

Their tongues brushed against one another sharing another ardent kiss. Hisae moved away slipping below Sasuke just a bit so she could kiss his neck. The raven haired Uchiha rolled onto his back pulling her on top of him again so she could roam freely. Hisae's small slender hands brushed down his toned chest as she continued to leave kisses across his skin. Sasuke closed his eyes in ecstasy enjoying the feel of Hisae on top of him. He was certain this moment could only happen in a dream, but the fact was that it had become reality. Hisae was on top of him, kissing him, and loving him.

Her fingers brushed against the hem of his pants, and curled into his waistband gently pulling down. Hisae gave Sasuke's chest one final kiss before sitting up. She removed her bra which had been bothering her a moment ago throwing the padded garment on the floor. Hisae ran a hand through her brunette tresses as she glanced down at Sasuke. A pending question was on her mind. He could guess why she had halted her ministrations. How far were they going to go?

"Do you…have one?" Hisae asked.

Sasuke grinned resting an arm across his eyes. "I don't think that dobe keeps any around."

"I never carry any with me," Hisae softly spoke.

He reached out to her grabbing her arm, and pulling her down with him. Sasuke embraced her as did she planting a kiss on top of her head. His hands stroked her bare back while Hisae drew closer to him.

"I'm sorry for suddenly springing this on you," Sasuke murmured.

Hisae shook her head. "We both needed to get it out. It's suffocating not being able to say what we truly felt. I feel liberated."

"Like this?" Sasuke mused.

She glanced up at him with a smile. "Like this," she echoed.

Sasuke cupped her face and kissed Hisae softly. She returned the affection meeting his lips over and over again as they made out once more. Sasuke gently pushed Hisae onto her back. He undid the button to her capris pants, and yanked them partly down. A small gasp slipped from Hisae's lips as Sasuke slid his hand underneath her panties touching the hot, moist lips in between her legs.

He kissed her forehead again, then the tip of her nose, and finally her lips. He rubbed her entrance with each kiss making Hisae squirm underneath him. As Sasuke began to kiss her again, his fingers probed into her opening. Hisae arched backwards as a stretching pain filled her in her core. She gripped Sasuke's shoulders gasping for air.

"Sasuke…"

"It'll be okay," he whispered softly.

Hisae swallowed shutting her eyes tightly as Sasuke began to move two fingers inside of her. Hisae tried to concentrate on anything but the stretching pain inside of her. She could barely notice the soft kisses Sasuke left on her neck as he continued to pump his fingers through her opening. A cry escaped her lips when she felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through her. Hisae unconsciously thrust forward meeting the rhythmic pumping of Sasuke's hand. Her toes curled, and she dug her finger nails into his shoulders.

Hisae's chest began to heave as she gasped for air. Sasuke continued to stimulate her adding a third finger into her entrance. He drew Hisae closer pulling her body flush against him. Hisae threw her head back as Sasuke once again took her left nipple into his mouth. Hisae's hands entangled into his dark spiky hair, her body rocking back and forth against Sasuke's hand. A growing surge of energy began to accumulate in her core as the pain slowly subsided. Hisae's mind found calmness, and she was able to concentrate on that feeling inside of her. She could feel herself getting ready to be overcome with pleasure, and she focused on getting there.

Sasuke moved away from her breast kissing across her cleavage and chest. He buried his face against her shoulder pulling Hisae into a slight upright position. She held onto him dearly as the pressure inside of her was released. A wanton moan left her mouth as her orgasm overtook her completely. Sasuke withdrew his hand, and wrapped his arm around Hisae's body as she fell flush against him. She panted feeling the after shocks of her orgasm running throughout her body. Sasuke kissed her cheek, and then her temple bringing Hisae down with him on the bed. She felt much exhausted, her eyes barely open as she focused on calming down.

"I love you," Sasuke murmured.

Hisae could barely manage to nod as she nuzzled closer to him. Sasuke embraced her again allowing Hisae to rest on his shoulder. Yes, that was the truth that they both needed to know. He loved her just as she loved him. Sasuke would have never allowed himself to go this far with Hisae if it weren't the truth. He would love her even after death. Hisae was his, and he would make sure to make it legal on paper. They say no other clan valued love more than his own. Sasuke now knew what that meant. He was deeply in love with Hisae. Deeply and irrevocably in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story