Categories > TV > Supernatural > Big Brother Winchester

Romantic Dinner Date

by warr2654 0 reviews

What happens before Ashley wakes up back in the motel room.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-03-30 - 634 words

0Unrated
After Dean had gotten back from his night out drinking and sobered up, Sam was finally able to hit the sack. It was now Dean's job to watch over his little sister with that concussion. Sighing, he sat down on the foot of her bed and put his head into his hands. He knew he shouldn't have yelled at Ashley like that, she was scared and hurt. Dean was quickly brought out of his thoughts when the bed he was sitting on moved with the shifting of weight at its other end.

"Dean? Are you alright?" Ashley whispered trying not to wake the sleeping giant on the other bed. Dean turned around with his classic "what me?" face. At the sight of his disheveled, but live sister his face relaxed and he returned her worried stare "Yeah, why?"

"Well for starters you yelled at me then took off, that is a classic Dad move. Now you are sitting on my bed instead of watching whatever you watch on Sam's laptop."

Feeling hurt and exposed Dean turned his back to his younger sister and walked toward the purple duffle on the stained motel room carpet. "Here, put this on. We are going somewhere. Leave a note for Sammy." He grabbed the car keys and headed straight for the door without another word.

Slightly anxious, Ashley quickly threw on the black tank top and jeans Dean had thrown at her. She was careful not to pull the stitches in her back, but she was still in a hurry to catch up with her brother. Dean sat down in the driver's seat of the Impala and quickly asked for help from above, while waiting on Ashley. She opened up the squeaky passenger side door and plopped herself down into the beloved family car.

As they headed toward the interstate the classic tell-tale sign that an angel had entered the area echoed through the car. "Thanks for popping by Cas, want to show her what happened now?" As Castiel the friendly Angel of the Lord respected Dean's wish, he met the youngest Winchester's questioning gaze and placed his hand on her head.

All Ashley saw was Crowley hitting her over the head and falling next to the Impala, keys landing on the cement. When she woke up, she was in a strapless green dress sitting at the table of a fancy five star restaurant with Crowley sitting opposite her. The King of Hell was holding her hand and whispering sweet words into her ear. There was a bottle of champagne sitting in the ice bucket at the end of the table. Crashing and screaming jerked Crowley out of his romantic mood. She was grabbed and held hostage by Crowley. Sam and Dean were beat up, but here to rescue her. At that sight she began struggling against Crowley, cutting up her bare back in the process. Dean lunged and grabbed his sister while Sam swung at anything that dared move with the Demon Blade. Ashley slumped forward once again in her oldest brother's strong arms. Everything went black and Cas removed his hand from her forehead.

"So that is where my scratches came from." she murmured as her senses came back to her. She was in complete shock and was starting to tear up. Dean looked over to the passenger seat with uncertainty in his eyes, "Should I have shown you that?"

"I can't believe it, he loves me. That's why he wants me, that's what Sam was keeping from me!" Ashley turned around to ask Castiel a question, but he was already gone, without a single word spoken. Turning back around in the leather bench seat, she looked at Dean.

"Where are we going to do now?"

"We are going to Bobby's. Sam with join us tomorrow."
Sign up to rate and review this story