Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angels And Demons

The Collision Of Your Kiss That Made It So Hard

by drtylttlscrt 5 reviews

""Is this why you never wanted to have kids? Because you're attracted to men?" asked Frank. "Yeah... yeah, I suppose it is..." replied Gerard."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2014-04-08 - 1672 words

0Unrated
"Ahh..." yawned Frank, waking up a little earlier than normal. He glanced with tired, hazel eyes at his digital clock beside him, reading 9:23. He sat up slowly, stretching his back and arms out until they cracked and he yawned again. Although he was tired, he knew that he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so he threw on a basic, long-sleeved black shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, pushed the soft, white bed covers off of his legs, opened his bedroom door and tiptoed quietly down the stairs, hoping not to wake Gerard if he wasn't already awake. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he tiptoed as quiet and as cautious as a mouse surrounded by mouse traps over to the living room door, pulled down the metal handle and slowly pushed the large door open, peeking through the crack to see Gerard sleeping peacefully on the sofa, breathing softly and quietly through his small, pale nose. Frank grinned happily and excitedly, creeping silently over to Gerard and observing his every perfect physical feature - his long, raven hair, his wonderful, paper-white skin, his adorable little nose, his pale pink lips with the devilish, perfectly symmetrical fangs resting on his bottom lip... everything about him was utterly gorgeous. He half-wished for Gerard's eyes to be open, just so he could see his beautiful, blood-red irises circling his jet-black pupils. Frank smiled cutely to himself, daydreaming about all the things he'd love to do to Gerard's pefect body, and that cute smile soon turned into a cheeky, lustful smirk, but then he remembered why he'd come downstairs so early in the first place.

He was going to kiss Gerard... maybe not on the lips, but definitely somewhere on his handsome face.

He slowly bowed his head down so that it hovered mere inches above Gerard's. He closed his hazel eyes, thinking "I can do this, I can do this" nervously to himself, over and over again, when he realised what he was about to do. He was scared, as he feared Gerard's reaction if he woke up, but everything felt so right... he brought his head closer to Gerard's until his nose with the rounded tip was tickling Gerard's forehead. Frank puckered up slightly, so that his soft lips were kissing Gerard on the space in between his thick, black eyebrows, just above the bridge of his nose. His pink lips remained there for quite a while, his metal lip ring pressing into Gerard's skin and leaving a small, faint dent in the skin, before his bright red eyes flickered open and he saw Frank standing above him. As he noticed that Gerard had woken up, Frank shyly peeled his lips away from Gerard's skin. He stood up straight and fidgeted nervously with his tattooed fingers, thoughts rushing through his mind about how Gerard was going to react.
"Frank... were you... kissing me?" asked Gerard, staring directly into Frank's hazel eyes.
"Umm... m-maybe... on your, umm, on your forehead." stammered Frank, feeling more nervous than ever before.
"Don't be shy..." whispered Gerard in response, sitting up and patting the space next to him on the comfortable sofa with a smirk that made Frank feel somewhat more comfortable and at ease. Frank sat on the space Gerard was patting, and he slowly brought his hands forwards to hold Gerard's waist.
"Umm, Gerard?" he asked nervously, feeling so scared yet so excited.
"Yeah... honey?" replied Gerard, putting his pale hands on Frank's waist, then sliding them round to hold onto the small of his back. He pulled him closer towards him until Frank was sitting on his lap, his legs wrapped tightly yet comfortably around Gerard's body and his heels digging slightly into the small of his back.
"Oh, Gerard, I love you so much..." whispered Frank, half-closing his eyes, preparing to kiss Gerard and bringing his cute, smiling face closer to Gerard's handsome, pale face. They could both feel each other's warm, calm breath on their faces. "I've never kissed anyone before, not on the lips, so, umm... I'm a little nervous, but... the fact that I'm gonna be kissing you just makes me feel so much more comfortable..."
"Frankie... umm, I'm not entirely sure how..." admitted Gerard, taking his loving gaze away from Frank's hazel eyes to look shyly down at the floor beneath their feet. "Wh-what if my fangs stab you?"
"It's OK, they won't." assured Frank with a sweet smile that made Gerard's heart flutter. "Maybe if we did open-mouth kissing, though."
"Open-mouth kissing... sounds like fun." grinned Gerard.
"It does... but we'll do that later." replied Frank, closing his hazel eyes and leaning forwards to kiss Gerard softly on his pale pink lips. He loved the feeling of the cold, flat fronts of Gerard's sharp, white fangs against his pink lips, and he hummed in happiness into the kiss. He'd always imagined his first kiss - if he ever had one - to be wonderful and like no other, and it really was... he was kissing a vampire, an amazing vampire, with a surprisingly kind heart and - as a bonus - astonishingly good looks. His shoulder-length, raven hair that shined beautifully in the light, his big, wonderful, sanguine eyes with long-but-not-too-feminine black eyelashes, his perfectly pale skin complexion... he was everything a "normal" person wouldn't want. He was imperfectly perfect.
"Mmmmm..." moaned Gerard into the kiss. He then abruptly pulled away from Frank.
"Baby? What's wrong?" asked Frank, concerned.
"Umm, Frankie? I... feel funny..." answered Gerard awkwardly, looking down at the floor again.
"What do you mean... and where abouts?" questioned Frank curiously.
"Umm... my... you know, my area. It feels really warm..." admitted Gerard nervously, making Frank chuckle in a cheeky, turned-on way.
"Is this why you never wanted to have kids? Because you're attracted to men?" asked Frank.
"Yeah... yeah, I suppose it is..." replied Gerard. Frank took his tattooed hands away from Gerard's waist, opened his right hand completely and lightly brushed his palm over Gerard's warm crotch. Gerard began to pant slowly and heavily as his cock grew stiff and hard, his erection visible under his black trousers, and Frank put his free hand on Gerard's right shoulder, pushing himself up to kiss him softly on his pale neck.
"Oh, Frank..." breathed Gerard in pleasure, closing his blood-red eyes and tipping his head back to allow Frank to kiss more of the white skin on his neck. His kisses became sloppy and wet, his drool gathering in small, gooey lumps on Gerard's neck.
"Gerard, I love you so much..." panted Frank, briefly interrupting his kissing and then immediately continuing. He poked his hand in Gerard's trousers, feeling how hard his cock was growing through his boxers.
"Ohh..." groaned Gerard lustfully, bringing his hands up to grab Frank's head, tugging at his dark brown hair. He pulled his head up so that they faced each other, staring deep into each other's eyes with undeniable sexual desire. Gerard opened his mouth and smashed his lips against Frank's, climbing on top of him and pushing his back against the sofa. Frank took his hand out of Gerard's trousers, and Gerard removed his lips, remembering that he could have hurt Frank with his fangs. He rocked on top of him and let out fast breaths, letting some of the freezing fog escape from his open mouth each time he exhaled. His long, jet-black hair swung wildly around his head and tickled his neck which was still covered in Frank's warm spit.
"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhh... oh, God, Gerard, don't stop..." moaned Frank, unable to control his erratic panting. By now, his dick was rock-hard, pointing directly upwards and pressing up against his skinnies. The head was chafing as it brushed past Gerard's, making it sting.
"Baby, sit up for a minute..." requested Frank, almost completely out of breath.
"Ungh..." groaned Gerard, sitting up and throwing his head and back against the sofa cushions, exhausted from all of the fast movement. Frank pulled his skinnies down, his boxers coming down with them, and he felt so much better for giving his stiff erection room to breathe.
"Gerard..." panted Frank, sitting up.
"Yeah...?" replied Gerard, drooling, not being able to pay any attention to anything except Frank's hard cock. His gaze was fixed on it.
"I want you to put your hand around my dick... like this..." instructed Frank, demonstrating what he wanted Gerard to do by holding his index finger as if it were his erection. "...and I want you to shake it, like this." he continued, moving his hand up and down his finger. Without saying a word, Gerard slowly stroked up and down Frank's cock with his fingertips, tickling it and making them both smile. He then wrapped his hand around it, sliding it up and down the shaft from base to head.
"Ohhhhh..." groaned Frank, consumed by lust.
"You like that?" asked Gerard seductively, smirking at Frank and gradually moving his pale hand faster and faster.
"Yeah..." replied Frank, and Gerard could feel his cock swell up even more in his hand. It felt harder and stiffer, and Frank began to shout louder. "Ooh, baby, I'm so fucking close..." he moaned, panting faster and more heavily.
"T-to what?" asked Gerard in curiosity.
"You'll see, sugar." replied Frank, smiling a wide and cheeky smile at him. "OOOHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH!" he yelled orgasmically as he suddenly unloaded all of his hot, white cum all over Gerard's hand. It squirted out in a gooey mass that Gerard immediately licked off of his hand, hungry for the unfamiliar taste that he seemed to enjoy thoroughly.
"Baby..." panted Frank, throwing his head back to rest on a cushion.
"Oh, Frankie..." groaned Gerard, crawling on top of Frank to lie on top of his hot, sweaty body.
"That. Was. Incredible." breathed Frank, tiredly.
"A. Fucking. Men." agreed Gerard.

They soon fell asleep with happy memories of what they had just done. It was absolutely fantastic.
Sign up to rate and review this story