Categories > Original > Romance > The Pampered and the Prosecuted

Embers of Desire

by Neko_And_Uni

Lets just say they decide to become a little closer after Haru-chan's confession.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-04-22 - 378 words

?Blocked
Rikiya's heart throbbed he didn't want to make him cry. But was delighted he said it, he held him close to him. Rikiya blushing couldn't speak. Without Oshiro-kun noticing he laid him down on the couch. Rikiya blushed bright red as he tilted his chin up and kissed him. Rikiya held it as long as he could Oshiro-kun had such soft lips. He didn't wanna stop.

Yet he still broke it to say. "I love you Oshiro-kun, and I finally got to finish what was started." Rikiya winked laying on top of Oshiro-kun still. "I'm happy" said Haruki, "I was scared that I was too late and that..." he didn't finish, he didn't know what he was gonna say anymore so he just smiled. Rikiya blushed more "I never knew a dude could get me so umm" he broke their gaze, embarrassed. "so umm what?" asked Haruki who was quite oblivious to what he was hinting to. He just smiled innocently.

Rikiya blushed bright red and went for the blunt approach. Which was to pull him closer and to make him feel what he meant. "I love you in many ways Oshiro-kun." "I love you too" Haruki smiled. Haruki finally felt what the umm was and blushed bright red and buried his face into Rikiya's chest. "Yea I would probably reacted the same." Rikiya laughed nervously and blushed. Then he nuzzled Harukis ear while his tail curled around his. Haruki face flushed more red, embarrassed, he tried to burry his face in deeper, but that did not work at all, he just ended up nuzzling his head against his chest.

Rikiya decided to have a little fun with his blushing mate and licked his cheek and whispered "I'm sorry but your just too cute. Beside I think you like it" Rikiya nuzzling him more. "Nya" escaped out of Haruki's throat when Rikiya licked him. His heart was beating furiously and Rikiya was defiantly the one speeding it up. Rikiya smiled "do you want me to stop because I can do this all day up until dawn if you like." His heart sped up a bit more, he had a hard time thinking of words, "Do what you want." Haruki finally able to manage to put a sentence together.
Sign up to rate and review this story