Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Die Young Live Forever

by ZombiiKidd 1 review

When you've been dealt a shit card in life sometimes it can blind your judgement and your beliefs. That's exactly what happened to Frank Iero.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2014-05-01 - Updated: 2014-05-01 - 1138 words

0Unrated
Here we go, My first fic so hopefully you like it. It's something new and different and i haven't seen anything like it on here before. Of course with the first chapter you wont understand by what im saying by it's something different but if you stick with it you will soon find out. I'm proud of this story. I've been working on it for awhile now and excited for use to read it. Anyways R/R if you like what you read. :) - Leah


Chapter One - Phoenix Hearts (We The Kings)




can u cum gt me? Dn’t like dis no mre

That was the text message young Michael Way received on the 19th of December at 3am. The boy was awoken from his peaceful slumber by his best friend who had recently became more and more distant towards his friend and completely reckless. His parents and older brother had also noticed that the young Iero boy was absent from the Way household more times in the past month than in the 12 years the young boys have been friends. When being questioned by his parents about Iero’s absences Michael only ever responded with ‘he’s busy with school and church’ because Michael wasn’t quite sure himself what was going on with the younger boy. Lately he had been skipping classes and getting into fight’s which was not like him at all. Frank was always a straight A student and hated being late for classes. He was calm and collected and had never been in a fight in his life until recently. Michael was no one the less extremely worried about his friend of 12 years and even more so now because of the text message he had received, Never in his life had frank ever called him Mike or used short texted. Which only meant one thing; he was in trouble and intoxicated. And that didn’t surprised him one bit seeing as how Frank had been acting the past month or so.

He got up and quickly got dressed grabbing his phone on the way out. He jogged down to his brothers room knowing he would be asleep and pretty pissed about being woken up at stupid o’clock but Michael didn’t have his licence just yet. He went over and shook his brother awake grabbing jeans and a tee and chucking them at him.

“Gerard wake up, get dressed I need your help” the younger boy shook his brother again until he groaned and rolled over. Michael turned on the bedside lamp, Gerard hissing as the bright light burned his sensitive eyes.

“Dafuq Mikey? What time is it?”

“3am, come on I need you to drive me somewhere”

“Not a fucking hope. Night” The older rolled over and buried his head under the covers trying to get back to sleep. Michael yanked the covers off him and threw them across the room. That didn’t go down well. Gerard sat up and grabbed his younger brother by the shirt and pulled him down inches away from his face.

“You have about 3 seconds to tell me why the fuck you woke me where the fuck you have to go at 3am”

“I’m not sure, Frank texted me saying he needed my help. Please I need YOUR help. Something’s not right.” Gerard softened his grip a little as he watched his baby brother beg him for help. He sighed and released him from his grip and got up. As he got dressed he healed out his hand for Michael to pass him his phone so he could read the text himself.

“When did he send this?” He past Michael back the phone and grabbed his keys and shoes.

“About 8 minutes ago.” Gerard snorted.

“You are such a nerd. Run and make me a coffee and I’ll start the car. Oh and put some shoes on yeah?” Michael raced up to the kitchen and quickly made two coffees and stuck his shoes on. He couldn’t quite get rid of the annoying voice in his head telling him to hurry up because frank needed him. He grabbed the coffees and ran out the door slamming it behind him. Gerard had already pulled out of the drive way and was waiting at the sidewalk.

“Here out his number into the ‘track’ app.” Gerard handed him his phone as Michael got in.

“Ehh.. why do you have an app that track people phones?” Michael punched in Franks number anyway and pressed the track phone button.

“For this very reason, Ray being the fucking genius he is has been working on it for months. Guess we will see if it actually works.”

“Well it’s doing something. Hey do you spy on me with this?” The younger Way looked horrified while Gerard just chuckled.

“No, I just got it off Ray in case you ever went missing or something. With all the crime that’s been happening lately I just feel better knowing I can track you if needs be. Anything show up?” Michael smiled at how protective his brother was over him and looked down at the screen.

“Yeah it shows he’s at Dan Backers out. Didn’t Dan move to Britain last year?” Gerard looked puzzled as he pulled away from the sidewalk and drove towards his old class mates house.

“Yeah he did and as far as I know he’s still there. There’s no reason for Frank to be there, Dan is an only child and only lived with his dad, he mom died when he was 3. There would be no parties to attend with Dan being away and all. The little bible basher better have a good reason for this shit.”

“Gerard something’s been up with Frank lately. He been skipping class and getting into fights at school. He hasn’t hung out with Bob and I on months. Bob said he’s been hanging out with this new crowed that into drink and drugs. Bob and I tried talking to him last week but he went crazy. That’s how I got the black eye.” Gerard pulled up outside Dans house and shut off the engine and turned to face his brother.

“He hit you? Do you think he’s doing drugs or Drinking?” The younger boy looked down at his hands and nodded. Gerard sighs and opened his door.

“Come on, let’s go get him and see what all the fuss is about.” They got out and walked up to the front door and knocked, Gerard was about to knock again when they heard a scream and a loud crash coming from inside. The two boys looked at each other and stood still.

“Gerard that was Frank, I’ve heard that scream before.”
Sign up to rate and review this story