Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > the futa talk.

the futa talk.

by deschenesb 0 reviews

the girls from Naruto get together and talk about there sex lives with naruto.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Anko,Ino,Kurenai,Naruto,Tenten,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-15 - 473 words - Complete

2Ambiance
It was a nice and sunny day in konoha, where the hokage Tsunade Senju was in a meeting with some very special woman of konoha. These woman were different then normal woman, for they were all born with both sexs. They are called futa’s or futanari, women who have everything a normal women does but with a penis and balls attached above their vagina’s. this meeting is a gathering where the futa-women can get together and talk about there sex lifes.
“So ladies, how is everything going lately?” asks the hokage Tsunade Senju. Looking around the room and taking in everybody there.
“Fine Tsunade-sama,” said Tenten and Ino Yamanaka at the same time.
“I’m doing good hokage-sama,” Yugao Uzuki said.
“I am doing good as well Tsunade-sama,” Kurenai Yuhi replied.
“Me and Hana are doing pretty good as well,” Tsume Inuzuka said.
“Speaking of Hana, where is she it’s not like her to miss a meeting like this?” Tsunade asks.
“Ah, well the clan elders needed her for something, so I’m afraid she will not be able to come to todays meeting.” Tsume replies.
“Oh well that’s to bad, now how are you doing Anko?” Tsunade asks.
“I’m fime boss lady, I got laid yesterday.” Replied Anko.
“Really who’s the poor bastard that was brave enough to be with a sadist like you?” Tsume asks.” And how did he survive.”
“Well the poor bastard as you put it actually liked what I did to him, and as to how he survived well he has a healing factor that allowed him to take a beating and keep going.” Anko comments.
“Really, there’s someone who can heal from the wounds you like to inflict during sex.” Kurenai asks.
“Yep, and he’s very good at sucking cock.” Anko says.
“Huh the only man that I know of who could heal that fast is, no it couldn’t be,” Tsunade thinks out loud.
“Yep, it was.” Anko says.
“Who are you two talking about.” Yugao asked.
“Naruto,” Anko and Tsunade say at the same time.
“Naruto,” Ino yells.
“Yep, and I will say he’s a good lay.” Anko brags.
“Oh yeah, I’ll say he’s good,” Tsume agrees.
“You had sex with him too,” Kurenai and Tenten say at the same time.
“Did you two have sex with him as well?” asks Ino.
“Wow, everybody who had sex with Naruto raise your hands?” asks Tsunade.
“My god does that boy get around,” Tsunade says as she looks around the room at Kurenai, Tenten, Ino, Anko, Tsume, Yugao, and herself.
“Oh yeah,”Tsume chuckles.
“Everybody here has had sex with Naruto, okay this I got to know when and how did you guy’s get with him?” Tsunade asks.
“Well,” Ino says.” I’ll go first.”
Sign up to rate and review this story