Categories > Books > Harry Potter > the death of snape.

chapter 2.

by deschenesb 0 reviews

this is a story that i had in my head that i had to write down.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Dumbledore,Ginny,Harry,Snape - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-05-16 - 287 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
Albus Dumbledore was sitting at his desk eating a lemon drop and working on some paperwork completely ignorant to the threat in the room. Harry Potter under an invisibility cloak watched as Dumbledore sat there and did his paperwork. Deciding now was a good time as any Harry stuck out his wand and cast a dark cutting curse while aiming at Dumbledore’s neck. Watching as Dumbledore’s head fell off and blood came gushing out of his neck Harry turned and left deeply satisfied at the death of an enemy. Walking down the hall Harry came to an entrance to the come and go room and walked inside to meet his girlfriend.
“Are you all done Harry?” Ginny Weasly asked.
“Yeah I’m finished,” Harry replied before taking Ginny into his arms and sitting down on a couch.
“Good so did you talk to Dumbledore before he died like you did Snape or did you just kill him? Ginny asked.
“I decided to just kill him,” Harry said to his girlfriend. “Dumbledore is too dangerous an opponent, best to kill him quick and leave it at that.”
“Good so what are we going to do now?” asked Ginny.
“Well for starters we will go to Potter manor and live there, then we will do whatever we want to.” Harry said.
“Alright let’s go,” Ginny said to her boyfriend.
(Epilogue)
One hundred years latter Harry Potter and his wife Ginny Potter are the most famous people in the magical world. They had two children James Sirius Potter and Lilly Luna Potter. They have also found a form of immortality and are known as the most powerful witch and wizard alive since Merlin and Morgana Le Fay.
Sign up to rate and review this story