Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Date Night I

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki and Anna take a little date with walking around their neighborhood.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-16 - 1592 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nine: Date Night I:

-Anna-

I: Cloud Nine

An indie pop song flows from my iPod as I take one more look at the outfit draped across the back of our futon. It's going to be a good night tonight. I already have my clothes picked out. I smile at my choices. He's going to love my short black skirt. I look at my cell phone. Only ten a.m.? /What do I do until he gets home?/

I glance around our room. Do we need anything? I don't really know, but I still feel that something is missing. I smile to myself. Somehow, I don't care.

II: Neighborhood Walk

My heart does little flips in my chest as I wait on the couch. I nearly jump out of my seat when the door opens that evening.

"I'm home," I hear him say. I leap to my feet when he walks into the living room.

"Welcome back," I greet him. He looks me up and down like the present that he waited to open last on Christmas morning.

"Ready to go?"

"Go where?"

He gives me a mischievous smile. "Just a little walk around the neighborhood."

I blink at him, puzzled. "Huh?"

Asato-kun takes my hand. "Let's go."

Our neighborhood feels so inviting at night. Sometimes, I forget that we are in Ju-Oh-Cho because it looks just like the other side, only people are dead here and cherry blossoms grew all year-round. The sunset adds charm to the cherry blossom petals fluttering as they swirl around us. This date feels like a romantic teenage summer movie. The elements feel so right—Asato-kun holds my hand, cherry blossom petals floating on the breeze and, the setting sun glowing on our skin. and It's just him and me strolling along. Taking in the sights around the neighborhood. Still, I have so many questions right now.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

He glances over at me. "Nowhere," he says.

"What?" I ask.

"We're just going for a walk around the neighborhood."

"Okay…"

He put his finger inches away from my lips. "Don't over think this; just enjoy."

I open my mouth to speak, but he stops me. "Don't ask questions," he tells me.

Somehow, arguing won't work. He just has this strange effect on me when I want to press different issues further than him. A few calming words from him and my train of thought grinds to a halt. I still haven't figured out how he does it. I silently push all thoughts from my mind, and try to enjoy the evening.

"Thank you," Asato-kun says. We round the corner. Each step urges me to keep guessing what might happen next. I can't tell if my teasing has rubbed off on him or if he's doing it on his own. He kisses me on the cheek every few steps or so. I find myself more than happy to return the favor. At one point, he stopped to place a little kiss on my lips. I feel myself just about to melt from his sweet teasing, when Asato-kun pulls away with a smile.

"Now," he speaks up. "I have everything set up in the park."

I raise an eyebrow at him, and ask: "What?"

He turns his head, grinning. "Come along and you'll see," my husband says. He walks ahead of me.

"Oh…?" I follow behind, eyebrow raised. Now he has me curious.

III: Park Night

We arrive at the park. The small playground is mostly empty. In fact, I didn't see anyone around. To be honest, a playground looks out of place with no children playing on the equipment. The jungle gym, see-saws, and climbing bars appear so lonely tonight. A swing set sat under a big cherry tree in front of an empty sandbox. I smile as I guess where this is heading.

"Asato-kun," I coo.

He walks over to one of the empty swings and takes a seat. "Care to join me?" he asks.

"Sure," I reply with a smile. I walk over to the swing next to him. It doesn't take me long to stand up in it. "So how was your day?"

Asato-kun stands up in the swing as well. "Boring."

I playfully pout at him. "/Aww/..."

He grins at me like a little child. "It's fine now that I'm here with you."

"I'm touched." We slowly swing as we talk. Darkness creeps in on us, but we're having so much fun that we don't notice the fading daylight. I look up at the darkening night sky.

"The stars look pretty,"

"Yep," Asato-kun replies. "Look, I talked to the chief today about your problem."

I immediately freeze, and stop swinging. "And?"

My love sighs. "He says he'll look into it, but I have my doubts."

I look down at my shoes. "Oh…"

"But let's not think about that tonight."

I lift my head. "Huh?"

He grins at me mischievously. "What should we do now?" His innocent question seems just a little provocative.

"Got a blanket somewhere?" I ask.

"I might," Asato-kun answers.

"Take me there," I command.

"Yes ma'am!" he shouts. I giggle as he salutes.

IV: Too Hot Game

He leads me to a hill overlooking the city. I never knew that this place existed. Then again, I am a homebody. My boring daytime routine disappears the longer we spend time together on this evening out. I spot a black blanket feet away from where we stood, and my eyes shift over to him.

"You planned this out, didn't you?" I whisper. He pulls me close, circles an arm around my waist and kisses me on the neck.

"Maybe," Asato-kun answers. His boyish smile melts my heart, making my cheeks flush bright red. He settles on the blanket first, then invites me to join him. Right away, an idea runs through my mind. I snuggle in his lap, smirking.

"I have a little game," I propose. "Let's play 'Too Hot.'" I clamp my knees on either side of him.

"Sounds like fun," he chuckled. "How do we play?"

"We kiss and don't stop kissing."

His violet eyes widen as he drinks in my words. I lean in and make the first move with a light peck on the lips. Asato-kun follows my lead, and initiates the second kiss. His naughty hands are quick to their way to my bottom, but I playfully slap them away as I break off the kiss.

"Unh-uh," I say, shaking my head.

"No?" he asks.

"No," I repeat. "First one to touch loses." Asato-kun swallows hard, and wipes away a tiny bit of drool with the back of his hand as arousal flickers in his eyes. I giggle as I lean in for another kiss to his slightly parted lips.

Asato-kun kisses back. In my head, I make a little wager with myself as our kisses double in speed. I decide to take this steamy game further as I slip my tongue into his mouth. The first game, I stay in for a couple of seconds before pulling out. His squirming tells me that he wants another round. My tongue slides back into his mouth. I can tell by the way his tongue playfully fights mine that he aches to grab me. I laugh out loud in my head.

Asato-kun finally loses control and grabs my bottom. I playfully wrestle him to the blanket.

"Now, why did you lose?" I ask.

"Because I'm a naughty puppy?"

Asato-kun smiles as if he goes to take the first bite of a fresh chocolate cake.

I chuckle as I unbutton his shirt. I sit up to peel off my pink tank top, giving him an eyeful of my strapless black bra.

"Now, it's time for your penalty," I say, trying my hardest to sound sexy. We tumble, roll around and laugh as we play. Eventually, my filmy white lace panties seemingly vanish.

V: Wanton

A lusty mistress sat in her bathtub made of polished brass. The calming lavender oils in the water took her mind to strange and exotic places. Different visions floated through her imagination as the warmth of her bath water caresses her skin.

Her dreams flooded the sky like pink clouds. The darkness yielded to such a warming rapture. Each cloud exhaled life in the empty space. The mistress pulled her knees to her bosom. Cinnamon and lavender meld as the scents transported her deeper into her dream state.

She could hear waves in the distance. Gulls sang their proud song in the pink-clouded sky. The mistress opened her mind's eyes in paradise.

Her toes curled in the warm golden sand. The gentle sun caressed her face. Under shady palms, little red flowers bloomed as the smaller clouds fell to the sand with their kisses. The flowers soon surrounded her. Each petal sent excited shocks up her spine.

Within her paradise, the mistress' white dress turned blood red in her wanton ecstasy. In her desire, she knew she must go to her love. He waited for them in the deep inside the core of their paradise. The mistress in red turned and headed north on her beach.

VI: Starry Night

I lay satiated with Asato-kun as our naked bodies lay entwined in a loving embrace with that sweaty black blanket wrapped around us. A cat-like smile forms on my face as I draw my eyes closed. At this moment, I crave him, and want more. I am consumed with lust, and greed. I vow to myself to take him again. Soon...
Sign up to rate and review this story