Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Pure Morning

Back Temple

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki wants to try something a bit "different" tonight with Anna.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-25 - 1514 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen: Back Temple:

-Tsuzuki-

I: The Plan

As I sit eating my cake, a thought crosses my mind. She's never tried anal before. I begin to plan over each bite. This can be quite the adventure. Hmm, I kind of like the idea. I frown as a drawback comes to mind. She's still uncomfortable about showing me those scars on her back. I try to work through this hitch. Maybe I should cancel this plan altogether. I clutch my spoon tighter.

No! This must take place! I pause over my next bite. But how? I begin to think this through. Well, I need to ease her into the idea first. Then help build up her confidence. I don't expect the next thing to unfold in my head.

Just let me do the work.

The voice in my head startles me. You're here?

Of course. I heard your plan and I love it!

Wait… no, don't.

Why not? You want to anally deflower her, right?

Well, yeah…

So, let me handle everything. Relax, she'll be in good hands. All of my objections go quiet as I let that perverted demon take over.

II: Shopping II

My plan needs a little help. After work, I head over to the local 7-11. I only need one thing tonight. I head straight to the family planning section. (Heh, "family planning" in Meifu.) My eyes scan for the right bottle. Somehow, I feel like a teenage boy who's discovered sex for the first time every time I come down this aisle. It takes all the strength I have not to burst into giggles. I ignore a couple of other shoppers giving me funny looks. When I manage to calm down, I clear my throat. I have to take this serious tonight. Okay, I can do this. I finally find the bottle I want. My fingers wrap around the boxed up product. I can't take my eyes off of the shining pink box in front of me. One will be enough, right?

Why stop there? Get two! We're going to get crazy tonight!

I puff up my cheeks, frowning. You promised.

Yeah, yeah; just get two boxes already.

Fine! I get the two boxes. I grin mischievously to myself as the clerk rings them up. The rest of my plan begins to unfold.

III: Bait

Outside the store, I pull out my mobile. Anticipation builds as the other line rings.

"Hello?" my wife asks.

"Anna-chan!" I begin. "How are you tonight?"

"I'm fine," she says.

"Great! I have a little surprise for you tonight."

"What?"

I smile as I shake my head. "I can't tell you that yet. You'll have to see when I get home."

"But…"

"Be good and wait for me, okay?" I hang up before she can speak. I grin as I drop the phone in my coat pocket. That's got to have her curious now. I head home as I plan the rest.

IV: Prep Time

I arrive home to find Anna-chan waiting on the couch for me in the dim lighting.

I slide the door closed behind me, smiling. "I'm home."

"Welcome home, darling."

My eyes feast upon her legs and white sundress hugging her beautiful curves. My demon springs into play.

"So what is this surprise you have for me?" she asks, leaning forward and resting her chin on her hands.

I smirk and fight to keep the demon back a little bit longer. "Come back to our bedroom?"

"Alright," she says.

I follow behind her close enough to breathe in the scent of her hair.

I admire her in the moonlight through the windows as she stands before me. She looks at me, puzzled.

"Now what?" Anna-chan asks.

The demon takes over my dirty mind as I grin. "Undress," I command her.

"What?" my wife asks.

"Do it," I insist. "It's part of the surprise."

She looks hesitant at first as I sit back and wait. Anna reluctantly slides off her dress. I grin as the white silk hits the floor.

"Good," I tell her as I take off my tie. "Keep going." I take in her nervousness as she reaches for her bra. Her breasts spill out and flirt with me. Her panties are the last thing to go.

"Yes," I purr with a grin. "Get on all fours on the futon." Those hazel-green eyes widen, panicked. I tilt my head.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask. "I've seen them before and you're seen mine."

She takes a step backwards.

"Come on, please?" I ask, nicely. "Do it for me."

Anna-chan stands, trembling. My words and innocent little pout sway her and she sinks down on all fours on the futon.

"Good," I tell her as I take my time unbuttoning my shirt and sliding it off.

She still trembles as I approach her.

"You are very beautiful," I whisper. I tenderly lick along her scarred-up back but, her trembling doesn't ease.

"It's okay," I whisper, unzipping my trousers. "You're in good hands tonight, I promise." She gulps as she nods. I pat her on the head and kiss her cheek.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asks, as I run my hand along her back.

"Patience," I whisper. "You will see, but only if you promise to relax." Anna presses her lips together and I give her another kiss on the cheek.

"So what do you say?" I ask.

"Alright," she says in a small voice.

I kiss her on nape of her neck breathing on her hair.

"Good girl," I purr. I sit up on my knees and slide off my trousers. My boxers follow. "But first," I say. "We have a little friend to help us out." I stand up and go out to the living room to fetch up my coat. I return with one of the boxes of lubricant and open it. Anna tries to look up, but I push her head forward.

"No peeking," I tell her. She settles back into position.

"Good," I say. I open the bright pink bottle and pour the cold gel on my cock. Once I'm set, I turn my attention back to Anna. The sound of her gulping fired me up.

"What's next?" she whispers. I lean in close enough to her ear.

"This is where it gets pretty interesting," I answer in a low voice. My teeth catch the top of her ear and play with it.

"Ow," Anna-chan whimpers as I disappear into my head.

V: Holy Dance

The violet-eyed priest came down from the mountain after three days of meditation. He wandered through the woods with the gods in his ear. Heavenly visions still danced around in his eyes. The priest finally found his temple.

"I'm home!" he shouted. The priest raced down the path to his temple still in a euphoric state. His footsteps filled the empty space. "I'm home!" the priest shouted. Up ahead, something caught his attention. /Hm? What is that pink light there? Curious, the man followed the light as a light scent of perfume filled his nose. Once down the hall, he pushed back the pink beaded curtain. A girl's scream filled the air and shattered his vibe./

Konohanasakuya-hime stood in the room, red-faced. She looked like a teenage girl. She was wearing a light pink corset, panties, and stockings tonight. Judging by the short kimono in her hands, she had been getting dressed. It dawned on the priest that be came through the back way of the temple instead of the front. He bowed in embarrassment.

"Forgive me!" the priest cried. "I'll leave." Konohana gave him a sympathetic smile.

"No, it's okay," she said. "Come closer." The priest tilted his head, uncertain.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of course," the goddess told him. "I want to show you something." The priest lowered his shoulders as he reluctantly walked inside.

"Sit," Konohana commanded. Her priest sat down on his knees. The goddess cleared her throat and waved her right arm in the arm. The sound of koto flooded the air. Konohana let her body fall into a traditional temple dance. Her priest watched mesmerized with big eyes. Each movement she made reminded him of cherry blossoms floating in the wind. He could even smell the fresh cut flowers in her hair. Each note enhanced her grace and beauty. The high he felt earlier returned much stronger.

"My goddess," he murmured. His hands ached to reach out and embrace her. Konohana leaned in and kissed the priest on the lips. He slowly took her into his arms as he kissed back.

VI: Calm Down

I sit back, panting. Anna-chan lies on her stomach, half-asleep. I smile at my work. She did a good job tonight. I have to admit; I didn't expect her to get into it. Anna-chan did well tonight. She even started to play with herself at one point. Yes, I want to do anal with her more often. She can improve with some better "training." I pat her on her ass before covering her with the blanket.
Sign up to rate and review this story