Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > She Always Gets What She Wants

Chapter 37

by xFuRiEx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-06-14 - 1786 words

0Unrated
Brittany

We couldn’t possibly get any closer to each other as Frank had me pressed up against his bedroom wall, kissing me fervently. My hands were wrapped tightly around his neck, to keep his lips connected to mine. His hips had mine pinned to the wall while his hands rested on my sides. As usual, the only things getting in the way were our clothes. It’s like Frank read my mind, because he made quick work getting rid of my shirt and I removed his in record time. That was already better. He got a firm grip on me, picking me up and setting me back down on the bed. We were so bad.

My parents would have a heart attack if they ever found out about this. They’ll never let me out of the house again. They’d disown Frank for sure. It would be the worst if his mom ever walked in on us. We’ve had a few close calls. Why was I even thinking about our parents at a time like this?

“Mm, Brittany slow down for a sec,” Frank mumbled against my lips wanting to pull away, but not quite doing it. “Okay, I’m stopping now,” he smiled, finally separating our mouths.

I giggled, “What is it?”

He stroked my hair, looking down at me intently. While he contemplated what he was about to say, I ran my hands down his bare back, feeling his hot skin under my fingers and my insides turned pleasantly. What on earth did I do to get this boy to like me? How did we even get here? We used to hate each other. Oh shit, he’s been talking.

“… and I know it’s long overdue. I know you’ve been waiting for me to say it.”

That’s what happened when you got caught up in your own thoughts. You missed everything. I had no idea what he was talking about. I was doing it again.

“I love you.”

Wait. What?

“Damn right it’s long overdue.”

Frank burst out laughing. “And that’s why I do. You’re so you.”

I frowned, not sure what exactly he meant by that. Was it a good thing or a bad thing? He loved me so it was probably a good thing. Frank loved me.

“You love me,” I grinned broadly. Finally.

“Yes, that’s what I said,” he said quietly, his eyes filled with humor.

“You’re not just messing with me, are you?”

“Wow, Brittany. Am I that cruel?” he asked wounded.

This was awkward. Distraction. I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. He kissed me back for a while before pulling away again.

“No no no no,” he chuckled. “You’re not getting off that easily.”

He looked at me hopefully, anxiously.

“Why didn’t you say it sooner?” I wanted to know.

He frowned, his hair falling into his face. “I don’t know. I’m an idiot?” His face broke into a wide grin.

“I love you too, Frank.” It felt strange, but good to say it, because it was true. I did.

“Good,” he smirked, leaning down to recapture my lips.

*

Frank

I laughed as Brittany scrambled to put on her clothes.

“This is all you fault, you know? I was supposed to be at Kasey’s house half an hour ago. I still have everything to do before six. I’m going to be late.”

“I’m not the one who told you to drop by before having to get ready for your prom,” I pointed out.

She stopped for a second to look at me. “I know that, but I’m glad I did otherwise I would have missed that whole love confession.”

I smile, getting up too and pulling on my pants. “That would’ve been a shame.”

“I wish I could’ve taken you to prom. No offence to Tray, but it would’ve been a lot more fun.”

“Forget about me for the night and enjoy it.”

“Right,” she huffed, coming over and giving me a quick kiss.

“I’ll see you later,” I called after the blonde teen who practically ran down the stairs.

I finished getting dressed and made my way over to the Way house. Mikey was MIA, but Gerard and Melania were on the couch playing video games.

“Hey, Frank! Join us. She’s kicking my ass.”

“You’ve always sucked at video games,” I laughed, sitting down on the armrest next to him. “Mel, you’re good!”

“Easy pickings,” she grinned broadly, not taking her eyes off the screen.

“Hey, that’s not very nice. I’m right here.”

“We still love you,” she teased, kissing his cheek before continuing to whip his ass at Call of Duty.

“My camera control is the worst,” he continued to whine.

“Hey, you kids.” Mr. and Mrs. Way were home and came to see what we were doing.

“Gerard, you’re losing,” his dad noticed.

“Yeah, I know!” Everyone laughed at his exaggerated outburst.

“Is Brittany back yet?” Mrs. Way wanted to know.

“She’ll probably be here in a minute.”

She left for the kitchen and returned with glasses full of juice for everyone while we waited for Brittany to make her appearance. She did so soon enough.

“Mom?”

“In here.”

Everyone got to their feet just as she came in and I don’t know about everyone else, but I thought she looked beautiful. Her hair was down and she wore a petit little black lace dress.

“You look beautiful,” her parents commented simultaneously.

“Wow, sis look at you!”

“Thanks,” she smiled bashfully.

“And so do you, Kasey,” Mr. Way smiled at the other girl. “You’re both ready for this dance.”

Brittany finally spotted me and came over.

“What do you think?”

“I think I wish I was the one showing off with you tonight.”

She kissed me sweetly and it wasn’t even to gross anyone out. This was for us.

“Knock knock.”

I pulled back abruptly at the announcement of the newcomer. I’ve never actually met the kid before, only seen him from a distance.

“Hello, Tray. Come on in.”

“Wow, is that my date?” he exclaimed and smiled at Brittany. “Lucky me. Hey, you must be Frank. I’m Tray. It’s good to finally meet you. The girls always talk about you so much.” He reached out and shook my hand. “Thanks for letting me take her to the prom tonight. It would’ve been really lame to show up alone,” he joked.

“No problem man. You guys are friends so it’s cool,” I assured him and for once I didn’t feel threatened by him. He seemed sincere and besides, Brittany loved me. I grinned happily to myself.

“I promise I’ll take good care of her,” he said seriously.

“Okay, we’re going to be late!” Kasey said, getting everyone’s attention.

“Yes,” Brittany agreed, tugging at my hand and giving me one last kiss. “Come on, Tray.”

We waved them off and then turned to go back inside.

“Hey, Frank we’re going out. You’re more than welcome to join us,” Gerard said. “We’re going to the bar to shoot some pool and hang out a bit.”

“Sure, that sounds like fun.”

*

“It feels like I’m losing at everything today.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at Gerard’s face as Melania handed him his ass at pool.

“Maybe you should just admit that your girlfriend is awesome and give up already.”

“This looks like fun.” We all turned to see Amy approaching and greeted her cheerily. I had called and invited her as soon as Gee told me about our plans for the evening. No way was I going to be the third wheel. It’s not like he and Mel were the type of couple to make you feel that way, but that wouldn’t change the fact that I was. So I brought my own company.

“Gerard’s losing.”

She chuckled, “Why, Gerard?”

“Beats the shit out of me,” he grinned.

“So where’s your misses?” Amy enquired, looking at me.

“Prom.”

“Oh, how did she look?”

“Beautiful!” Gerard responded. “I can’t believe how fast she’s grown up.

“You’ve got big brother syndrome. My brother could never let go.”

This was news to me. I didn’t know that she had a brother.

“So he’ll kick my ass if I hurt you?” I joked.

“Nah, I wouldn’t let him. Hey, can I get you guys something to drink? How about a pitcher of beer? Frank, come help me please.”

I followed behind her and we stopped at the bar where she ordered a pitcher of beer.

“What’s up?” I asked her, knowing that she didn’t want me to tag along for no reason.

“I haven’t gotten a chance to talk to you again after your show the other night. Since you don’t come to me with your heart in your hands anymore, I don’t often get the opportunity to give you much advice.” She had me intrigued. That was a long introduction to what was bothering her. “I’m not sure how much you heard of the conversation between me and Brittany.”

“Not much.”

“Then I guess I should just come out and say that I think it’s about time that you tell that girl how you feel. You’re both stubborn and I get that you’ve both been hurt by the other a lot, but that doesn’t change the fact that you do in fact love each other. I honestly think your relationship would be a million times what it is now if you were just honest with yourselves and one another.”

“Amy, I told her.”

“What?” She was dumbfounded.

“I told her I loved her this afternoon.”

“And?” Her eyes were wide with anticipation.

“She loves me too,” I grinned proudly.

“Oh, Frank congratulations!” she exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

With anyone else in the world, this would’ve been awkward, but aside from our deeper feelings for each other, Amy and I were best friends.

“Thanks.”

“It’s about damn time too,” she said, playfully punching my arm.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I know. It just had to be right not in the perfect timing sense, but I had to know for sure.”

“I get it. Let’s rejoin the other happy couple before we miss out on all the fun.”

*

Hey, this was a short filler chapter, but obviously necessary. Also, the storyline will pick up again from here on out. ;) xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story