Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Move (You Make Me Feel so Good)

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Sakura and Adam spend the late night talking on the phone to each other.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-06-14 - 412 words - Complete

0Unrated
Move (You Make Me Feel so Good):

-Sakura-

I can't describe how I feel as of late. My head spins whenever Adam and I talk on the phone. Mom giggles whenever I start talking about him. I raised an eyebrow at her this morning.

"What?" I asked. She tried not to burst into laughter again.

"My daughter's in love!" mom said aloud.

"Shut up!" I yelled, blushing. My mom only laughed louder at me. I lowered my head with a face so red. She is just too girly for me to have a serious conversation about this. Still, she does have a point. I do love the guy. He's a bit too nerdy for me, but I still love him. Speaking of which, it's just about time.

I walked back to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. It didn't take long for me to dial him up.

"Hello?" Adam asked on the other line.

"Hey, baby," I cooed.

"Sakura! How are you tonight?"

"Good and how about you?"

"I'm a bit bored."

"Aw, why?"

"You're not here."

I put my hand to my chest. "I'm touched!" Another crossed my head. "Did you do it?"

"Do what?" Adam asked.

"You know, that thing."

"What thing?"

I frowned over the other line. "The thing with Carmen!"

"Oh! I took care of it."

"And?"

"And nothing, really. Her family wouldn't let me talk to her. They hate me now."

"You gave back her stuff, right?"

"Yes, yes I did. I left them on her driveway."

"Good."

"Now what?"

I rolled over on my stomach. "What do you think?"

"Oh!"

"Yeah." I smiled as I realized something. "I'm running out things to say."

"Me too," he said. "What do want to now?"

"I have no idea."

"Do you want to hang up now?"

"No, actually. Can we stay on like this?"

"You mean sitting on the line, not talking to each other?" Adam asked. I nodded as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Why not?" I asked. "We're both on the phone now and we don't really want to hang up away. That cool with you?"

"Sure," he said. "It'll beat the kind of day I had." I couldn't help, but to chuckle at him.

"Glad that I can help you in anyway," I said. That's how we spend our nights as of late. It feels good, but I can't help but to think that we can take this further. Somehow...

Can You Feel it Baby?
Sign up to rate and review this story