Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Stubborn Love

A Rough Begininning

by LoveEdElric 1 review

...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Edward Elric, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 438 words

0Illiterate
I don't own FullMetal Alchemist, if I did, I'd make Ed a little taller!!

Ed and Jean strode back into the office, and Havoc possesed a strange smile of triumph while Edward looked fairly concerned. Mustang made a note of their attitudes and wondered if they were planning anything. "Your late, FullMetal" Roy deducted.
"Well sorry, not all of us are as perfect as you Mustang" Ed replied smugly
"Edward, I'm going to need you to stay in Central for a while...I need you under supervision for the moment, and can't risk you goin after the stone right now. Do you understand?"
"Why the hell do I need to be under supervision...you do realize I'm not a kid anymore"
"No more than you're an adult" Mustang said gravely
"But why-"
"Just do what your told Edward, some things are too big for you"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL THAT YOU NEED A MICROSCOPE TOO SEE??? YOUR A BASTARD!!!"
"Please Edward, do stop yelling, you're making it hard for me to concentrate on my papers..." Riza added sternly
"Sorry" he said gruffly "I'll be renting out a room for tonight...and probably having dinner around 6:30ish at the diner near Central..." stating before he walked out the door.

"What was that all about?" Roy questioned
"It's probably nothing, sir" Havoc answered
"Is there anything you know about this situation that I don't?" asked the colonel once again, though directing the question to Havoc this time.
"I know no more than you Colonel...unless of course it comes down to the ladies..."
Roy smirked at the last comment...it was true he always did have a thing when it came to women...his charm. Although his charm only failed on one girl...and the one girl that he just so happened to of liked...damn why couldn't she be charmed like the rest of them? He always knew Riza was the one for him, but he didn't want to risk his career for one and she didn't take in his flirting either...or did she?
__________________

Later that night Jean showed up at the small diner to find Ed already there, stuffing his face. Is that kid never full? Jean asked himself...he always seemed to be like a starving puppy whenever food was placed in front of him...guess its cause he goin' through puberty...

"Ed...we need a plan..." Havoc started
"I already got one" Ed said through a huge gulp "This is what your gonna do..."

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry if this one was short...but whatever..ill get started on the next one right away....
Sign up to rate and review this story