Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ronnie Can't Swag

More Vocab Time

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Another couple of little two-line long escapades in which Ashley proves himself epic, Ronnie is an idiot, and poor Andy needs help.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-07-10 - 435 words

0Unrated
Confounded: Ashley was confounded by Ronnie's behavior. Here the fail shaped singer was bitching about tripping over his trousers, but at the same time, he refused to pull the damn things up!

Eloquent: Ronnie's new-found slang was so eloquent that even Andy found himself having to clamp his hands over his ears in protest. The screams of "No more swag!" could be heard for miles.

Indeterminate: To Ashley, it seemed that the date that Ronnie would stop his fail swag was indeterminate. So the Outlaw decided to take the matter into his own hands, which currently held a nail gun and duck tape.

Insufferable. It would appear that the faily singer was insufferable. Really, he was still going about this whole swag thing. After the amount of trouble it had brought him, it would appear that the only logical reason he continued to engage in swag was that there was something severely wrong with him.

Lethargy: One day, Ashley went insane, and grabbed a shovel, which he used to beat the annoying singer into a state of lethargy. Even though the police wanted to give him a medal and throw a parade in his honor, they were still forced to take him down to the precinct for booking.

Lucid: Jinxx was starting to think that Ashley was no longer lucid. After all, he spent the night plotting the worldwide extermination of swag with his army of oranges.

Pertinacity: Ashley held such a high level of pertinacity when it came down to swag removal, that he regularly went around pulling up other people's droopy drawers for them. Andy wasn't pleased with all the sexual harassment charges that were being filed against his bassist by the day.

Pervade: According to charts that the Outlaw created, if Ronnie didn't stop his swag soon, the blight would pervade their teenage fanbase. Jake would've taken these charts seriously, if not ofr the fact that they hadn't been plastered with images cut out of Purdy's pornography magazines.

Supposition: If he were to go on the supposition of swag being a plague, Ashley might've been right. However, he had more than just a supposition. He had to put up with the outcome of swag, which was all the proof he needed.

Voracity: After being released from jail for pummeling the living unholy hell out of Radke (yet again), Ashley read porn with such voracity, Andy couldn't help but think that the Outlaw was severely deprived in jail. But the singer was brought back to reality when he reminded himself that the bassist had only spent a few hours in the police precinct.
Sign up to rate and review this story